C20/Erase Pro/ABE Recomp Stack

matrixone

Awards
Hi,

I have 2 bottles of C20, Erase Pro and ABE. I was wondering how best to stack these.

Should I run them together for 8 weeks or stagger for a 12 week run?

What about adding Test Powder to the mix?

I am looking at a recomp...I am 160lbs at about 10% bf...I would like to add some lean mass and maybe drop some bf%.

I have been also following a 16/8 Intermitent Fasting protocol whereby I workout at 1pm and break my fast at 2pm.

With sunmer on the way I am thinking of switching to morning lifting and taking some protein intra-workout so I will likely drop the IF for the summer months.

Basically I am wondering how best to time the doasges of the stack if I workout in the morning, eat mainly protein before having a carb meal later in the day. I will probably stick to around 100g of carbs per day.

Any feedback or pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd stagger them if I was you. Something like:

Weeks 1-4: ABE
Weeks 5-8: ABE + EP
Weeks 9-12: EP

Or just invert it (start with EP then add ABE).

Not sure about where I would add the C-20 in (haven't used it myself), so maybe Breezy can come in and give you some input on where it might be best. :)

If you are going to switch to morning fasted training I'd look into something like AminoIV over protein during (unless you were implying some form of amino acid product). Its high dosed Leucine + EAA is perfectly suited for that kind of scenario. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd stagger them if I was you. Something like:

Weeks 5-8: ABE + EP
Weeks 9-12: EP

Or just invert it (start with EP then add ABE).

Not sure about where I would add the C-20 in (haven't used it myself), so maybe Breezy can come in and give you some input on where it might be best. :)

If you are going to switch to morning fasted training I'd look into something like AminoIV over protein during (unless you were implying some form of amino acid product). Its high dosed Leucine + EAA is perfectly suited for that kind of scenario. :)

Sure can. :)

Hey matrixone. I agree with bolt on staggering the products to extend your run. I'd include Compound 20® as follows:

Weeks 5-8: ABE + EP + C20
Weeks 9-12: EP + C20

Compound 20 should fit well at any point in your run, but stacked with Erase Pro is one of my favorite product combinations. They both may help provide a leaning/hardening effect to one's physique, which should really shine when used together. This is best seen when body fat is lower, which is more likely to be the case during the second half of your run.

What version of Compound 20 do you currently have? Either way, I'd recommend taking Compound 20 in the morning and again 6-8 hours later, with one of the doses preferably ~30 minutes pre-workout. Some people may experience a slight stomach discomfort or hypoglycemic feeling when taking C20 on an empty stomach, while others don't have any issues. Personally, I've used the original version before fasted training without a problem; however, the new version seems to have more of an effect on my blood glucose levels. If taking it fasted, I'd suggest trying it on a non-training day first to see how you respond.

While USPlabs TEST Powder® is a great product and could be added to the mix, I'd probably save it for a separate run. Your current stack is pretty comprehensive and should be effective in helping you reach your goals.

matrixone

Awards
Thanks Bolt n' Breezy :)

I think I will go with the advice for staggering and go with this dosing...

Weeks 5-8: ABE + EP + C20
Weeks 9-12: EP + C20

On the intra-workout with BCAAs, I have used BCAAs extensively for this purpose and found them useful (I used Xtend) but I stopped using them recently due to the dyes and flavourings. I was thinking that sipping whey protein during my workout would at least eliminate the dyes (unfortunately it is hard to fully eliminate the sucralose!).

I actually haven't received the shipment yet but I ordered the Carbonite Stack which implies the old versions of C20 and EPro (we will see if that is the case). The ABE is the new formulation. I hope all the new formulations doesn't detract from the product effectiveness.

Thanks for the Test Powder advice...I will maybe save that for stacking with ArA or something sometime later in the year :)

From my reading here I have seen people mention that Forskolin can be added to the above stack...overkill?

Epro is suggested to be dosed with first meal...could I take it before lifting on empty stomach for fasted training?

ABE says take with two largest meals...again, should I take it pre-workout on empty stomach? Or should I save to post-workout shake and largest meal?

Apologies if I am asking questions that have already been answered in other posts but I have done previous research here and I am looking for answers to my specific situation...looking for direct advice from the experts to make the stack as effective as possible :)

Thanks in advance!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do you feel the need to avoid dyes and sucralose? Sipping protein during isn't the same thing as a BCAA/EAA type product.

I prefer to take my Erase Pro in the morning and when that coincides with fasted training I find no issues with it, so good to go there.

You can add forskolin if you want to or at least add some when you aren't taking ABE to get some the full 12 weeks.

For the ABE I would play around with the dosing as some find it better in different situations. Personally even when fasted I take it pre-workout, as it does have performance benefits in the pre-workout window. I then take my second dose with my post workout meal.

matrixone

Awards
Thanks for the feedback.

I guess I am wanting to avoid artificial dyes as I am thinking they aren't good for me. I may be paranoid, haha.

I just had a look at AminoIV and it looks like a nice product...you take one or two scoops intra-workout?

I will try your dosing protocol with pre- and post-workout. Just one more question...it ABE best taken with a high carb post-workout drink? Say 50g Carbs, 50g Protein?

Thanks again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback.

I guess I am wanting to avoid artificial dyes as I am thinking they aren't good for me. I may be paranoid, haha.

I just had a look at AminoIV and it looks like a nice product...you take one or two scoops intra-workout?

I will try your dosing protocol with pre- and post-workout. Just one more question...it ABE best taken with a high carb post-workout drink? Say 50g Carbs, 50g Protein?

Thanks again.
Ok I was just wondering because I know some do have issues with certain things.

If you are training fasted I prefer 1 scoop pre and then 1 scoop during. :)

The new ABE does have some ingredients that may act as a GDA and many do seem to prefer dosing their AnaBeta with carbohydrates. It doesn't have to be taken with carbohydrates though.

matrixone

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback!

Looking to start the stack next Monday and run for 12 weeks! Hopefully it arrives in the mail in time :p

I also think I will give the AminoIV a try ;-)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Looking to start the stack next Monday and run for 12 weeks! Hopefully it arrives in the mail in time :p

No problem, glad to help. Let me know if you have any more questions, but if not please leave some feedback once you get a chance. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

No problem, matrixone. Good luck with your stack and keep us posted on your progress.

matrixone

Awards
Thanks Breezy and Bolt, you have clarified things for me relating to the stack.

I will get myself some AminoIV too.

I will keep you updated on progress.

I am hoping that this will help with my goal of getting sub 10% bf while keeping my strength. I am pretty lean at about 10-11% but I can't seem to shift the lower ab flab...very frustrating!

matrixone

Awards
I still haven't received my package from NP so I have not started the stack.

I think I can pick it up from the post office today though and will start the dosing protocol on Monday and marry it with PHAT.

As I want to recomp as much as I can with this stack (bf% is about 11-12%...upper 4 abs definition but small amount of stubborn fat on lower 2 abs and kidney area) I have two more questions...

1. Addition of Alphamine weeks 4-12, overkill?

2. HIIT * 2 week after PHAT Leg Day with LISS * 2 on off days or later in day after upper body work?

Thanks!

matrixone

Awards
I finally recieved my NP package...will start the stack on Monday :)

Looking at the labels they are all new formula versions...does this have any dosing implications?

My lingering questions relates to ABE.

Should I do 2*ABE post workout with protein shake (50g Protein with 50g Carbs) or should I wait and take with my dinner around 7pm (biggest meal of the day with about 100g Carbs). I will be working out at 7am.

On non-workout could I take ABE 2x2 with my biggest meals? Or better to do 4x1 with meals?

Should dosing be done prior to meals or is it olay to just dose with the meals?

Thanks in advance!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finally recieved my NP package...will start the stack on Monday :) Looking at the labels they are all new formula versions...does this have any dosing implications? My lingering questions relates to ABE. Should I do 2*ABE post workout with protein shake (50g Protein with 50g Carbs) or should I wait and take with my dinner around 7pm (biggest meal of the day with about 100g Carbs). I will be working out at 7am. On non-workout could I take ABE 2x2 with my biggest meals? Or better to do 4x1 with meals? Should dosing be done prior to meals or is it olay to just dose with the meals? Thanks in advance!
It's up to you on dosing. I'd try both out and see how it goes.

On off days I personally just dose 2 caps with my 2 biggest meals for convenience and I just take then with my meals. :)

matrixone

Awards
Thanks for prompt response!

I can't wait to start it up :)

I might log it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

matrixone

Awards
For sure, it will be on this forum if I do :)

This in now my go to place for information ;)