Metabotest

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
I just picked it up as a stand alone. Just wondering what all the ingredients are and if it will be a good natural boost. Not coming off any hormone cycle. Just looking for a little edge. Directions says to take two caps a day.

Serving Size: 1 capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Tribulus Terrestris (45% saponin extract........400mg

Tongkat All Extract..................................................100mg

Fenugreek seed (85% Fiber)..............................100mg

Horny Goat Weed (10% Icarin extract)............50mg

1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione .....................30mg

(3,17-keto- etiochol-triene)

3,5,7-Trihydroxy-4-Methoxyflavone..............20mg

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know what's in them just wondering if it's a good standalone as a natural
Not be an ******* but you just stated 'you were wondering what all the ingredients are." Might have been a better idea to ask this question before purchasing

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I just picked it up as a stand alone. Just wondering what all the ingredients are and if it will be a good natural boost. Not coming off any hormone cycle. Just looking for a little edge. Directions says to take two caps a day.

Serving Size: 1 capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Tribulus Terrestris (45% saponin extract........400mg

Tongkat All Extract..................................................100mg

Fenugreek seed (85% Fiber)..............................100mg

Horny Goat Weed (10% Icarin extract)............50mg

1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione .....................30mg

(3,17-keto- etiochol-triene)

3,5,7-Trihydroxy-4-Methoxyflavone..............20mg
I can help you bro...3,17-keto-etiochol-triene is ATD a anti Estrogen that is banned....my question is where did u pick this up....i like ATD in moderation for a cut

Last edited:
dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
I can help you bro...3,17-keto-etiochol-triene is ATD a anti Estrogen that is banned....my question is where did u pick this up....i like ATD in moderation for a cut
Picked it up at local vitamin store by my house

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Cool the atd will dry u up nice... My only prob was the loss of sex drive but looks like your product has nice blend of test boosters and libido enhancers.... Log it bro and post ur results

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Oh and by the way I think this will be a great standalone product... I'd do a two Mos cycle... Of course I'm assuming your bodybuilding...if it's aesthetics ur after then obviously u want to look dry... And aromatose inhibitors like ATD are great for that standalone

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
Oh and by the way I think this will be a great standalone product... I'd do a two Mos cycle... Of course I'm assuming your bodybuilding...if it's aesthetics ur after then obviously u want to look dry... And aromatose inhibitors like ATD are great for that standalone
Yeah I'm looking after the aesthetics side, I'm currently taking two caps pre bed, how do you think I should run it?

bamiam

Awards
Thanks for the question bro. I’m also planning on running an AI as a stand alone, haven’t used a PH in about two years. Happy with current size, just want to drop 2-3% in bf.

The ingredient profile of the product is very similar, but with Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione dosed at 50mg/serving daily. Organ support ingredients seem to be efficiently covered in the dosage.

Also heard that adding any of the below could be beneficial when using a otc AI as a stand alone:
• Vit b 6 – 100to200 mg daily
• DAA 3g daily
• Vit D

Any input will be greatly appreciated, also what would the effect/possible sides be after an eightweek AI cycle. Surely you don’t need a pct to recover from a pct-like(although I always serm) product?