l dopa making me feel weird

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Been taking different ways but i think i like better during the day on empty stomach. Is this a normal feeling when messing with dopamine??
is what a normal feeling with dopamine? your post didn't describe the feeling at all lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Those symptoms are the exact opposite of what dopamine does. Literally every sentence of your post lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your sides seem a little unclear and 3 days seems like a short time to be able to tell what is going on. How long had you tried the first brand and did you take a break at all between the two brands?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
L-dopa always made me feel a bit depressed which is why I avoid it, certain things just have an opposite reaction on people. Weed makes me feel down and to paranoid to talk or do anything.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All depends on what your neurotransmitter levels are like prior to supplementation.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I tried before bed and feel kinda numb moodwise.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take so many supplements, so I dont know if its interracting or if this is normal in the beginning? I also take tyrosine daily.

You didn't list all the supplements you are taking. You could possibly be taking more l dopa than is needed. How old are you?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many too list really. I take about 900mg of tyrosine a day. I also take amino sculpt before bed and it has tyrosine in it and a bunch of amino acids. I am 38 and a woman. I took 2 before bed and 1 during the day. Its only 100mg pills. I still feel unmotivated.

The only way to know if they interact with each is too google each and every ingredient and find out. Either that or list all you supplements here in this thread and maybe mr.cooper69 could tell you off the bat. He knows more about supplements than anyone I know.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I like it but I am generally low on dopamine.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if anyone takes this takes tyrosine also.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anecdotal report on l-dopa supplementation is all over the place, different people seem to respond quite differently to supplementing with it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there only 1 person in this thread that takes l dopa? Does yohimbe raise dopamine too? Kinda seems like it would. Been pissed off all day from the other brand but Id rather feel that than sad.
I feel great on l-dopa, but hate yohimbine. It raises my blood pressure and can have a pretty spun out type strong stim effect on some users, such as myself.