EvoMuse Eviscerate BFF Frequency Question

mzt481

Awards
So I just got my EvoMuse Eviscerate BFF and I am extremely excited to try it! Smolder did great things for me, but from what I'm hearing BFF is more potent without the burn.

Anyway, its been a while since I used smolder, but Im pretty sure I applied it twice a day. The directions for BFF say just in the morning. Any reason I can't apply this both in the morning and at night? Does it increase the effectiveness or is it pointless?

Also, whats the consistency supposed to be like, mine is somewhat runny?

Thanks!

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Well it has caffeine and yohimbe in it so I would apply it first thing in the morning and wait some time before eating.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be watery.. and 2x per day is fine!

Miek

Lonerider

Awards
Yeah I can vouch for the runny/ water like texture mine is the same way. I just got it today in he mail. Do you feel anything when you put it on? I'm still trying to figure our the half dollar size it says to use and didn't know if I was using enough, but either way I covered my abdomen with it we'll see how it works out lol.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I used it and I liked it but I think I should get back on it while I'm still on cycle right now. It's weird because sometimes it burns my skin a little and sometimes it doesn't.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Used this for my initial show prep a few weeks back.. burns like a MF but I loved it. I got used to turning on the faucet to wash my hands directly after application due to its potency and the fact it was very runny and seemed to want to go everywhere but in my palm.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I can vouch for the runny/ water like texture mine is the same way. I just got it today in he mail. Do you feel anything when you put it on? I'm still trying to figure our the half dollar size it says to use and didn't know if I was using enough, but either way I covered my abdomen with it we'll see how it works out lol.
BFF should have a cool type of feeling when you put it on, at least mine always has. I apply it once or twice a day depending on if the fiance is home (I don't apply it before sex).

If you want the product to last longer go once a day, but unlike Abliderate series you can apply this twice a day if you like. Morning and before bed would be the best times.

For the application make sure you shake well and don't worry about the half dollar amount. Just use enough to fully cover your desired sites.

Wait 5 minutes before putting a shirt on or more or use a blow dryer to speed up drying time.

theorbo

Awards
Does this product contain Yohimbine or not? Website descriptions say so, but the label on my bottle does not list Yohimbine among the ingredients.