Possible Cutting Stack Need Suggestions

J

JaySlayer

Awards
Hello everyone I'm new on here but I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while now and I must say most of you are very knowledgeable. Currently I have two alphamine, AT2, forksolin, and erase pro bottles. Also, I have Anabeta elite. I've come across The Solutions log and I notice he's stacking those products. I wonder if I should use that exact stack or add in the Anabeta Elite as well. Advice from anyone on here that has used these products or has stacked them would be greatly appreciated thank you.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you taken any of the products before is the first question?

J

JaySlayer

Awards
I haven't previously used any of them before should I just stick to using alphamine or AT2 individually along with the fork?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't previously used any of them before should I just stick to using alphamine or AT2 individually along with the fork?
Alphamine + AT2 + Forskolin and you are good to go. You can add the Erase in when you run the second bottles of the Alphamine + AT2 + Forskolin.

This way you can at least get a better handle at what is doing what. Now, if you're pretty heft, I would just save the Erase for a time when you are leaner which would help you see the effects better.

J

JaySlayer

Awards
Right now I'm about 8% bf been cutting just on diet alone that definitely sounds like a better idea

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go ahead and run Alphamine + Forskolin for 8 weeks (12 weeks for Forskolin if possible). Then I would throw in Erase Pro around week 4 and run that for 8 weeks.

J

JaySlayer

Awards
Kbayne have you taken alphamine or AT2? If so which do you feel give better results

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm about 8% bf been cutting just on diet alone that definitely sounds like a better idea
Yeah, then my original suggestion would be pretty good. That allows you to get a feel for the Alphamine + Alpha-T2 + Forskolin. Then when you get to the second bottles and add in Erase, you'll start noticing the Erase maybe around 2 weeks of having started on Erase (if this is the old Erase, I can't comment on the new formula as that is not something I have had the pleasure of trying yet).

J

JaySlayer

Awards
Yeah, then my original suggestion would be pretty good. That allows you to get a feel for the Alphamine + Alpha-T2 + Forskolin. Then when you get to the second bottles and add in Erase, you'll start noticing the Erase maybe around 2 weeks of having started on Erase (if this is the old Erase, I can't comment on the new formula as that is not something I have had the pleasure of trying yet).
I have the new erase pro... How effective was the alphamine and AT2 for you?

T

Tbol

Awards
These guys nailed it, did the same stack. Alphamine, AT2, and F95. It's awesome. You will see results!

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the new erase pro... How effective was the alphamine and AT2 for you?
It was a good stack though admittedly, I didn't use the Alphamine all the way through that cut because I preferred using preworkouts for my workouts. So Alphamine was used as the later on in the day dose. I also used Alphamine exclusively on non-lift days. It's a good formula with muscle sparing properties due to the added HICA.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a plan for how long you wish to continue cutting?

I think tentatively without more input from you (with which I could help better set up an idea for use) I'd go:
Weeks 1-4: Alphamine + Forskolin
Weeks 5-8: Alphamine + Forskolin + Erase Pro
Weeks 9-12: Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite

Considering your body fat levels you'd be in a solid position to let the benefits of Alpha-Antagonism via the SA2-A extract and Beta Agonism via Higenamine (which would work synergistically with F-95) help you continue to burn fat and possibly help with the more "stubborn" areas you encounter when trying to lose body fat in the sub 10% zone.

Adding in the Erase Pro in the second 4 weeks would allow you to gauge the effects of Alphamine on its own, plus continue to benefit from its increased use and synergy with the forskolin. Erase Pro makes for an effective way to "finish off" a cut to me. :)

I added in the idea of weeks 9-12 as a transition into a recomp or slow bulk if you wanted as that would be a great way to transition and stay lean during the coming summer months. ;)

J

JaySlayer

Awards
It was a good stack though admittedly, I didn't use the Alphamine all the way through that cut because I preferred using preworkouts for my workouts. So Alphamine was used as the later on in the day dose. I also used Alphamine exclusively on non-lift days. It's a good formula with muscle sparing properties due to the added HICA.
That was my next question how did you dose everything on non lifting days.. I usually use Amino IV preworkout and intra workout if needed i assume you can mix alphamine and Amino IV preworkout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was my next question how did you dose everything on non lifting days.. I usually use Amino IV preworkout and intra workout if needed i assume you can mix alphamine and Amino IV preworkout
Alphamine: 2 scoops AM and 1 scoop later in the day.

Forskolin: depending on your dose, dose twice a day with your Alphamine doses.

Erase pro: first thing in the morning

And yes, Alphamine can be used as a pre with AminoIV.

J

JaySlayer

Awards
Do you have a plan for how long you wish to continue cutting? I think tentatively without more input from you (with which I could help better set up an idea for use) I'd go: Weeks 1-4: Alphamine + Forskolin Weeks 5-8: Alphamine + Forskolin + Erase Pro Weeks 9-12: Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite Considering your body fat levels you'd be in a solid position to let the benefits of Alpha-Antagonism via the SA2-A extract and Beta Agonism via Higenamine (which would work synergistically with F-95) help you continue to burn fat and possibly help with the more "stubborn" areas you encounter when trying to lose body fat in the sub 10% zone. Adding in the Erase Pro in the second 4 weeks would allow you to gauge the effects of Alphamine on its own, plus continue to benefit from its increased use and synergy with the forskolin. Erase Pro makes for an effective way to "finish off" a cut to me. :) I added in the idea of weeks 9-12 as a transition into a recomp or slow bulk if you wanted as that would be a great way to transition and stay lean during the coming summer months. ;)
I plan on cutting until July maybe August I'm prepping for a contest your idea sounds great I already feel like I hit somewhat of a plateau so I know these supps will definitely give me exactly what I need weeks 9-12 should be beneficial for me since I want to stay lean yr round in case I'm able to jump into another show or need to push back for something later

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine: 2 scoops AM and 1 scoop later in the day.

Forskolin: depending on your dose, dose twice a day with your Alphamine doses.

Erase pro: first thing in the morning

And yes, Alphamine can be used as a pre with AminoIV.
^ There you go OP ;)

The way I would do it is as follows:

Preworkout: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin
Non-preworkout dose: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin

Non-workout days: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin, 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin 5-6 hours later

Dose away from food. Either Minimum of 30 minutes prior to eating or about an hour after a meal.

J

JaySlayer

Awards
^ There you go OP ;) The way I would do it is as follows: Preworkout: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin Non-preworkout dose: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin Non-workout days: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin, 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Forskolin 5-6 hours later Dose away from food. Either Minimum of 30 minutes prior to eating or about an hour after a meal.
The non-preworkout dose would be upon waking up correct?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The non-preworkout dose would be upon waking up correct?
Depends on your workout schedule :)I workout first thing in the morning, so my non-preworkout dose would be around 11AM.

J

JaySlayer

Awards
Depends on your workout schedule :)I workout first thing in the morning, so my non-preworkout dose would be around 11AM.
Got you I usually workout 7:30pm but I'm going to start boosting up my cardio a bit more by doing it first thing in the AM