Do you need to stack something with DAA?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I've read a lot of varying opinions on this, just wondering if I should stack with Erase or something? I plan on adding to ArA/GMS/ALCAR. I did take DAA a year or so ago and can't say I noticed much, save for some spots on my face, but my diet wasn't really on track back then. What are others experiences with DAA?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've read a lot of varying opinions on this, just wondering if I should stack with Erase or something? I plan on adding to ArA/GMS/ALCAR. I did take DAA a year or so ago and can't say I noticed much, save for some spots on my face, but my diet wasn't really on track back then. What are others experiences with DAA?
I'd run it with divanex + erase or inhibit p. There was a good DAA + inhibit P promo going on..

It helps me with mood and well being more than anything.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd run it with divanex + erase or inhibit p. There was a good DAA + inhibit P promo going on.. It helps me with mood and well being more than anything.
This. Inhibit-P + DAA is popular. Some like Erase + DAA.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
DAA and any popular anti -E. DAA solo never did much for me . When running stacked though I think it was very beneficial .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice increases in strength and libido on DAA. It's really like a black and white difference compared to when I'm not taking it.

Reactions: mw1
Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Take it with a huge grain of salt

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Its supposed to be a good nootropic though. So its good for that at least

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yeah I don't expect miracles or anything, more wondering if I'd be best with a stack or alone. I've actually already got some of the SNS DAA waiting to go, just been holding off.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Personally I don't think DAA is gonna do anything if your under 35 or don't have low test . In a pct I think it's a great cheap booster but if you have normal test I would run something else,

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax has a good profile.

I usedDAA when I was 25-26 and it gave me a bit of a pump and after 2 weeks, causes anxiety on a daily basis until I stopped it (a few days later). It was like I was dosing something to give myself anxiety. ****ing awful stuff in that situation.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used DAA alone, but never stacked, although I have been interested in trying it that way. You could stack the DAA with AlphaMax. You would get the l-dopa in there. Also, you're getting Forskolin in there. I think the stack would be great if you're looking to add quality size or are cutting.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA would definitely stack well with Endosurge Turbo!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Not much love for Erase with DAA then? I thought that was one of the most popular stacks.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is great but generally the main issue with supplementing DAA is increase in prolactin, not just specifically increase in estro. You can't go wrong either way.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Ok thanks. I don't currently have any of the symptoms that a product like Inhibit-P claims to be able to resolve, but then I haven't started the DAA yet. Are these symptoms likely so therefore is the Inhibit-P more a preventative thing against all these potential prolactin issues? Also, would Inhibit-P plus Erase be overkill under these circumstances?

pgno23

Awards
Never had any prolactin issues with DAA, but never really noticed much of anything running it solo (im young though). Running with Forma Stanzol and am getting alot of compliments so it must be doing something. I am enjoying that stack

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of DAA on it's own, but stacked with other boosters it seems to enhance those test boosters effects....Tropinol xp and daa and Bulbine and DAA would be my recommendations

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much love for Erase with DAA then? I thought that was one of the most popular stacks.
Erase is great, but with DAA I would also recommend a product like Alphamax. You get the L-Dopa, Forskolin, Divanill, and the full dose of arimistane.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks. I don't currently have any of the symptoms that a product like Inhibit-P claims to be able to resolve, but then I haven't started the DAA yet. Are these symptoms likely so therefore is the Inhibit-P more a preventative thing against all these potential prolactin issues? Also, would Inhibit-P plus Erase be overkill under these circumstances?
They would be overkill. Combining DAA+ inhibit P is for people worried about prolactin issues, but if you personally don't have any concerns about it, try running DAA solo and see how it goes. Not everybody gets prolactin related sides when using DAA.

Reactions: mw1
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AlphaMax has a good profile. I usedDAA when I was 25-26 and it gave me a bit of a pump and after 2 weeks, causes anxiety on a daily basis until I stopped it (a few days later). It was like I was dosing something to give myself anxiety. ****ing awful stuff in that situation.
The DAA gave you anxiety?
I've heard this before IIRC...