will daa and reduce xt help lose love handles?

R

raal

Banned
Awards
I really hate this loves handles they where big as hell on me they shrink but they are big not that big but I have broad shoulders and I a 30 in jeans but since I got these love handles I gotta wear a 34 so i want get muffin top action lbs. im pretty much lean all over not 6 pack lean but pretty decent but the love handles gotta go I know it wont come fast I'm cutting for the summer anyway will daa and reduce xt help I was told it would help some.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Don't eat as much sh!t. And exercising helps.lol A test booster (daa) boosts test. If that helps you with fat loss I'm sure higher test could assist minimally. However fix your diet.

R

raal

Banned
Awards
diet is pretty much clean with an average of 500-1000 calories lost in a day I do cardio like 4 times a week I had to stop hiit running for a while but started it again today do get it twisted I been losin weight

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I really hate this loves handles they where big as hell on me they shrink but they are big not that big but I have broad shoulders and I a 30 in jeans but since I got these love handles I gotta wear a 34 so i want get muffin top action lbs. im pretty much lean all over not 6 pack lean but pretty decent but the love handles gotta go I know it wont come fast I'm cutting for the summer anyway will daa and reduce xt help I was told it would help some.
Just keep getting leaner dude; the love handles is one of the last place to go for males when dieting

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will they do the work for you? Unfortunately not :p. However if your diet is on point, they will help your fat loss goals.