March
Testosterone..........454..............348-1197 ng/dL
Free T...................15.48 ...........8.7-25.1 pg/mL
TSH ......................3.18 .............0.450-4.500 uIU/mL
T4..........................8.7................... ...4.5-12 ug/dL
T3 Uptake..............31....................24-39%
Free Thyroxine.......2.7..................1.2-4.9
Estradiol, Sen .......7 ...................3-70 pg/mL

I had been prescribed TRT after the February Testosterone reading of 329. I HAVE NOT started the TRT yet as Im trying to see what I can do naturally. With that said, my estrogen levels have been consistently low for several years now. Any supplement ideas on how I can fix that, as well as other areas of the blood work?
Thank you

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Honestly, id do the TRT, it will also be great for building muscle mass, ask then to get you on the high end of normal

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, id do the TRT, it will also be great for building muscle mass, ask then to get you on the high end of normal
I agree with you in that it will most definitely improve my numbers. Im just a little cautious about the life long injections and blood donations tied to it as well.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
I agree with you in that it will most definitely improve my numbers. Im just a little cautious about the life long injections and blood donations tied to it as well.
Well there's a good chance you won't have permanent shutdown and in a year or so you can try to go off it and do PCT and see how your numbers are, plus steroids are so widely available, lifelong injections shouldn't be an issue even if there are times when you have no access to a doctor

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your Doctor is setting you up with injections and not transdermal test?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Yes. He has provided me with enough injection test for 10 weeks, hCG, and AI if needed. With that said, I'm not too upset with my current total T level of 454 and was thinking there may be a supp to help out with my low estrogen.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Yes. He has provided me with enough injection test for 10 weeks, hCG, and AI if needed. With that said, I'm not too upset with my current total T level of 454 and was thinking there may be a supp to help out with my low estrogen.
Higher testosterone is the way to raise estrogen, it's its precursor.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what is your issue with E2? Low sex drive? Joint issues? Feel you're not building muscle like you should be?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
So what is your issue with E2? Low sex drive? Joint issues? Feel you're not building muscle like you should be?
Lack of energy coupled with abdominal fat. Mind you this is with doing everything right for years (diet, exercise, sleep, etc). From what Ive read, low E2 symptoms can mirror low T. My Testosterone has measured in the low 400s over the past few years with my E2 in the 7-8 range.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Man your endocrine panel from February is a mess (no offense). Low E, low T, and also poor thyroid function (borderline hypothyroidism).

But then in March T and thyroid look fine but E is still low. Did you change anything in that time frame?

And have you ever taken anything for E2? It's pretty unusual to have such low estrogen with low-normal T levels.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Man your endocrine panel from February is a mess (no offense). Low E, low T, and also poor thyroid function (borderline hypothyroidism).

But then in March T and thyroid look fine but E is still low. Did you change anything in that time frame?

And have you ever taken anything for E2? It's pretty unusual to have such low estrogen with low-normal T levels.
Mr Cooper! Thank you for replying. Always nice.

Between labs, I was better about taking my synthroid on an empty stomach. That may be a reason for decreased TSH.

A couple years ago, I took Erase Pro in concert with DAA. Prior to that my E2 was around 15 pg/mL which still isn't spectacular but twice what Im seeing now 2 years later.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr Cooper! Thank you for replying. Always nice.

Between labs, I was better about taking my synthroid on an empty stomach. That may be a reason for decreased TSH.

A couple years ago, I took Erase Pro in concert with DAA. Prior to that my E2 was around 15 pg/mL which still isn't spectacular but twice what Im seeing now 2 years later.
Yeah always take synthroid on empty.

As for the E2, that wouldn't affect it presently. That's a pretty odd case. What did your doctor have to say about it? Obviously estrogen replacement exists but I've never seen or heard of it instituted in a male

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah always take synthroid on empty.

As for the E2, that wouldn't affect it presently. That's a pretty odd case. What did your doctor have to say about it? Obviously estrogen replacement exists but I've never seen or heard of it instituted in a male
My primary doctor is the VA and they don't mention a thing when they see these results. Ive had to go through an anti-aging clinic and they believe that starting a TRT protocol will bring up both my E2 and T. As you can see in just a month Ive managed to bring up my T levels without into low-normal range without TRT. If I could do the same with my E2 naturally, that would be great. Im a little hesitant to jump onto this TRT as I know its for life.