Formeron Advice Requested

tub46636

Awards
Hi guys,I am looking to use formeron as a stand alone product for muscle hardening effects that I've read about. However, I am not sure that if it is run as a stand alone if it requires a PCT of any sort. Can you guys provide any advice regarding this? I plan on using it along with the staples: multi-vit, fish oil, cissus, whey/casein. My diet is fairly clean as I run a leangains protocol which on its own has provided good results but I am looking for a little more. Upon finishing it I would like to use Abliderate Advanced prior to going for my vacation in 3 months from now. Any suggestions or advice are welcome. Thanks for your time.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,I am looking to use formeron as a stand alone product for muscle hardening effects that I've read about. However, I am not sure that if it is run as a stand alone if it requires a PCT of any sort. Can you guys provide any advice regarding this? I plan on using it along with the staples: multi-vit, fish oil, cissus, whey/casein. My diet is fairly clean as I run a leangains protocol which on its own has provided good results but I am looking for a little more. Upon finishing it I would like to use Abliderate Advanced prior to going for my vacation in 3 months from now. Any suggestions or advice are welcome. Thanks for your time.
It can absolutely be ran stand alone.
And No pct is required.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I'm on my 10th day of formeron , i stack it with dermacrine, great stack , i'm hungry 24h/24 , but i eat a lot of prot , for lean gains , formeron is taking out water making you leaner , and more vascular.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my 10th day of formeron , i stack it with dermacrine, great stack , i'm hungry 24h/24 , but i eat a lot of prot , for lean gains , formeron is taking out water making you leaner , and more vascular.
Whats 24/24?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All day long i mean , 24 hours / 24 . i'm from europe , don't know if people say that in USA
24/7
24hr 7 days a wk.

But I understood what you were getting at.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Double post

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered formeron myself... Was wondering what would be the best thing to stack it with that would NOT require PCT.

breakoutyear

Awards
24/7
24hr 7 days a wk.

But I understood what you were getting at.
I have a few questions if you don't mind...With 2 pumps a day would you gain any muscle or is it just a leaning out effect? Along with drying you out does it cut fat too? How long till you'll notice it working?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 pumps will act as an AI and most people see a nice leaning out and dryness. It also is great for libido at that dose. Usually you'll notice it very fast in a day or so.

breakoutyear

Awards
2 pumps will act as an AI and most people see a nice leaning out and dryness. It also is great for libido at that dose. Usually you'll notice it very fast in a day or so.
So it would work great for something like contest prep? And does this leaning out effect make your muscles appear smaller? larger? same size just more defined? Will you lose any muscle size?