Formeron Advice Requested

  1. New Member
    tub46636's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    83%

    Formeron Advice Requested


    Hi guys,I am looking to use formeron as a stand alone product for muscle hardening effects that I've read about. However, I am not sure that if it is run as a stand alone if it requires a PCT of any sort. Can you guys provide any advice regarding this? I plan on using it along with the staples: multi-vit, fish oil, cissus, whey/casein. My diet is fairly clean as I run a leangains protocol which on its own has provided good results but I am looking for a little more. Upon finishing it I would like to use Abliderate Advanced prior to going for my vacation in 3 months from now. Any suggestions or advice are welcome. Thanks for your time.

  2. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    311227
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tub46636
    Hi guys,I am looking to use formeron as a stand alone product for muscle hardening effects that I've read about. However, I am not sure that if it is run as a stand alone if it requires a PCT of any sort. Can you guys provide any advice regarding this? I plan on using it along with the staples: multi-vit, fish oil, cissus, whey/casein. My diet is fairly clean as I run a leangains protocol which on its own has provided good results but I am looking for a little more. Upon finishing it I would like to use Abliderate Advanced prior to going for my vacation in 3 months from now. Any suggestions or advice are welcome. Thanks for your time.
    It can absolutely be ran stand alone.
    And No pct is required.

    Any other questions feel free to ask.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  3. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    I'm on my 10th day of formeron , i stack it with dermacrine, great stack , i'm hungry 24h/24 , but i eat a lot of prot , for lean gains , formeron is taking out water making you leaner , and more vascular.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    4076716
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    I'm on my 10th day of formeron , i stack it with dermacrine, great stack , i'm hungry 24h/24 , but i eat a lot of prot , for lean gains , formeron is taking out water making you leaner , and more vascular.
    Whats 24/24?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Whats 24/24?
    All day long i mean , 24 hours / 24 . i'm from europe , don't know if people say that in USA
  6. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    311227
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy

    All day long i mean , 24 hours / 24 . i'm from europe , don't know if people say that in USA
    24/7
    24hr 7 days a wk.

    But I understood what you were getting at.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,957
    Rep Power
    311227
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Double post
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  8. Banned
    Ephedraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    But I understood what you were trying to say.
    ok
    I can't speak perfectly english as you guys can see , doing my best
  9. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    4076716
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    49.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post

    ok
    I can't speak perfectly english as you guys can see , doing my best
    I was just messin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  10. Banned
    Shaun235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    ok I can't speak perfectly english as you guys can see , doing my best
    We don't speak perfect English either lol
    I got some formeron myself I'm anxious to use.
  11. New Member
    htghunterray's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    22520
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

    I just ordered formeron myself... Was wondering what would be the best thing to stack it with that would NOT require PCT.
  12. New Member
    breakoutyear's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    24/7
    24hr 7 days a wk.

    But I understood what you were getting at.
    I have a few questions if you don't mind...With 2 pumps a day would you gain any muscle or is it just a leaning out effect? Along with drying you out does it cut fat too? How long till you'll notice it working?
  13. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    2 pumps will act as an AI and most people see a nice leaning out and dryness. It also is great for libido at that dose. Usually you'll notice it very fast in a day or so.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  14. New Member
    breakoutyear's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    2 pumps will act as an AI and most people see a nice leaning out and dryness. It also is great for libido at that dose. Usually you'll notice it very fast in a day or so.
    So it would work great for something like contest prep? And does this leaning out effect make your muscles appear smaller? larger? same size just more defined? Will you lose any muscle size?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Homemade GDA advice requested
    By tvg67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:46 PM
  2. Friendly Advice Requested
    By rusnew2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. PCT & Aromasin/Exemestane advice requested
    By Gettin'Low in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in