Next PES Insider Deal???

Page 718 of 758 First ... 716717718719720 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    My old PES wear was pretty beaten up after so long, nice to see some is still around.

    The new tees fit great though, the medium hugs me with an athletic fit but fits looser over the stomach. Perfect for my winter shape
    I love your winter shape

    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post


    The throwback pes sleeveless definitely helped with the pump too
    Bro that throwback! I would definitely love to have a few of those made again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. I barely made it in the door before ripping open this bag! Oh how I've miss this heavenly PB/honey goodness!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. whats your favorite recipe for the PB& Honey? ^
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    whats your favorite recipe for the PB& Honey? ^
    Truthfully I'm a simple kind of man. Just oats some extra PB for calories and filling then add a banana or dried fruit here and there.

    Nice new avitar KJ! What are you down to about 5 percent or so??
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice new avitar KJ! What are you down to about 5 percent or so??
    I hope not... she'd be dead ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I hope not... she'd be dead ha
    She's hella ripped! Lol

    Hard working lady for sure!

    Guess I forget about lady parts being accounted for in bf percentage.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I barely made it in the door before ripping open this bag! Oh how I've miss this heavenly PB/honey goodness!
    Had these proats today! Never gets old

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    whats your favorite recipe for the PB& Honey? ^
    In oats, Iím basic but with just diced berries. Itís like a PB&J meets a PB&H and itís simple enough I do this 3-4 times a week lately
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Had these proats today! Never gets old



    In oats, Iím basic but with just diced berries. Itís like a PB&J meets a PB&H and itís simple enough I do this 3-4 times a week lately
    Dude I've been without for a while. That definitely got old! I was racing home when I got the confirmation that it was waiting on my door step.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Oh snap. I didn't know if it was you or Kev. But I actually said something to my wife about that when I saw it on my order. Lol

    Love that white T!
    Kevin still around? He's the one who got me on to alpha mine. I couldn't resist after his transformation photos
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post


    The throwback pes sleeveless definitely helped with the pump too
    Sneaky advertising is sneaky

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility



  12. I have more too but I think Iíve made my point.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  13. Speaking of tshirts, this is my work outfit today. Now I know PES will try to claim the color as theirs. But if you ask my daughter you will hear that this is my color as I have tons of other pieces of clothing in the same hue. The tshirt is top quality!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Kevin still around? He's the one who got me on to alpha mine. I couldn't resist after his transformation photos
    Kevinhy? He is indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Speaking of tshirts, this is my work outfit today. Now I know PES will try to claim the color as theirs. But if you ask my daughter you will hear that this is my color as I have tons of other pieces of clothing in the same hue. The tshirt is top quality!

    Pleased to know it got there ok.

    Big Stig flying the flag in Sweden.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Truthfully I'm a simple kind of man. Just oats some extra PB for calories and filling then add a banana or dried fruit here and there.

    Nice new avitar KJ! What are you down to about 5 percent or so??
    That sounds amazing with the banana.

    HAHA thanks but no! I am around 18%

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I hope not... she'd be dead ha
    ^correct and that would be just a waste!
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    That sounds amazing with the banana.

    HAHA thanks but no! I am around 18%



    ^correct and that would be just a waste!
    Well keep it up you look outstanding! What a journey you've had.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Well keep it up you look outstanding! What a journey you've had.
    thank you, that I have. Now if only PEScience would let me be a representative that would be the cherry to my sundae
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Speaking of tshirts, this is my work outfit today. Now I know PES will try to claim the color as theirs. But if you ask my daughter you will hear that this is my color as I have tons of other pieces of clothing in the same hue. The tshirt is top quality!

    Sleeves hugging. Got the biceps looking massive bro!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

    USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    thank you, that I have. Now if only PEScience would let me be a representative that would be the cherry to my sundae
    Well I'm a fan of sundaes and a Cherry is essential on them so it seems fitting!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Sleeves hugging. Got the biceps looking massive bro!!
    I was thinking the very same thing. Them peaks!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Sleeves hugging. Got the biceps looking massive bro!!
    I met Stig at FitCon last year. He is a real life Scandinavian Viking.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Pleased to know it got there ok.

    Big Stig flying the flag in Sweden.
    Yeah and without a 100$ customs fee as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Sleeves hugging. Got the biceps looking massive bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I was thinking the very same thing. Them peaks!
    Thanks man! Cant sell supplements without some sleeve popping.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I met Stig at FitCon last year. He is a real life Scandinavian Viking.
    I got my beard back as well. Just stopped shaving for a day
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Getting around that customs fee was a stellar dodge, hate when it hits me!

    Iím glad you posted a pic sporting the gear, you wear it better haha looking great man
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Yeah and without a 100$ customs fee as well!




    Thanks man! Cant sell supplements without some sleeve popping.



    I got my beard back as well. Just stopped shaving for a day
    Awesome on no fee! And those sleeves aren't just popping they will soon burst if you keep sipping that Select!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. So what is everyone's new favorite Amino IV flavor now after the recent insider flavor drop?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Insider Deal Questions
    By blavongtheung in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:24 AM
  2. ATW Launch Party/ INSIDER DEALS
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:00 PM
  3. INSIDER DEALS - DAY TWO!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Log in
Log in