Next PES Insider Deal???

Page 507 of 532 First ... 505506507508509 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Appriciate you looking out for me!
    He actually messaged me to find out where AnaBeta Elite was sold so he could help you.

100% true.

Very friendly guy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. did I see somewhere that High Volumn might go on an insider sale?
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Maybe I mixed the CC Prolific Sample with too much water (12oz), but the CC Flavor was pretty faint.
    Maybe I will try next time I get my hands on some with 6oz or so and see how it fairs me. The flavoring was very mild and undershadowed. There were hints of cotton candy but nothing strong enough for it to really shine through. Many of the other PES flavors are much stronger IMO (nanaberry e9 and Blue ice e9 for example). The Raspberry Lemonade was much stronger from the ones I tried off the PES Black Friday insider sale where I got that reminded me of alphamine of the past.

Is the CC like that or did I just use too much water?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Maybe I mixed the CC Prolific Sample with too much water (12oz), but the CC Flavor was pretty faint.
    Maybe I will try next time I get my hands on some with 6oz or so and see how it fairs me. The flavoring was very mild and undershadowed. There were hints of cotton candy but nothing strong enough for it to really shine through. Many of the other PES flavors are much stronger IMO (nanaberry e9 and Blue ice e9 for example). The Raspberry Lemonade was much stronger from the ones I tried off the PES Black Friday insider sale where I got that reminded me of alphamine of the past.

Is the CC like that or did I just use too much water?
    Did you use one packet? If so, I'd say you used too much water. I've been mixing 2 scoops of Mango with about 16oz water and it makes it light. I also like it stronger, but honestly I'm liking the flavor so much that I want to maximize my enjoyment!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Did you use one packet? If so, I'd say you used too much water. I've been mixing 2 scoops of Mango with about 16oz water and it makes it light. I also like it stronger, but honestly I'm liking the flavor so much that I want to maximize my enjoyment!
    See below

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    did I see somewhere that High Volumn might go on an insider sale?
    w00t. New flavors coming soon?

7. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Isnt it European version with 1g extra citrulline?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    https://www.stack3d.com/2017/01/pes-...rmulation.html

High Volume reformulated for Europe with an extra gram of citrulline

The one feature that’s been dropped from High Volume so it can be sold in Europe again is its gram of agmatine. To make up for the loss PES has actually thrown in an extra gram of citrulline, bumping up its original total of 4g to 5. Everything else in the product is exactly the same, including its 2g of arginine nitrate and 3.75g proprietary blend.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Got a few more tubs before its gone. Still see some available for purchase.
    Could be my favorite Select flavor due to how thick it is and how strong the white chocolate is. Not being a mint fan you barley taste it.

I mix a half scoop WCM with half scoop of GV and it comes out awesome. Have tried with SD/CNC and both are great as well.

Should last me all year.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    See below
    A simple "yes" would have sufficed.

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Got a few more tubs before its gone. Still see some available for purchase.
    Could be my favorite Select flavor due to how thick it is and how strong the white chocolate is. Not being a mint fan you barley taste it.

I mix a half scoop WCM with half scoop of GV and it comes out awesome. Have tried with SD/CNC and both are great as well.

Should last me all year.
    I was pleasantly surprised with the new release as well. Being a fan of mint I thought I might prefer the OG but I was wrong.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised with the new release as well. Being a fan of mint I thought I might prefer the OG but I was wrong.
    I quickly became addicted. I haven't had SD in few weeks (used to have it every day). I also fell in love with frosted chocolate cupcake. CnC was a letdown though.

13. honestly think WCM is my favourite now.

that entire cafe series though, toss that.

would be keen for a new flavour and permanent introduction of WCM.

told my missus you would get sick of WCM after using it a few times... opposite effect lol, now we are both fighting for it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    honestly think WCM is my favourite now.

told my missus you would get sick of WCM after using it a few times... opposite effect lol, now we are both fighting for it.
    to be honest i don't understand why it's not made permanent when the demand is certainly there.

15. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    No firm plans yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Correct. 500mg agmatine sulfate removed per scoop and replaced with 500mg extra l-citrulline.

Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    to be honest i don't understand why it's not made permanent when the demand is certainly there.
    Reading the reviews are funny.

This forum has had everything from "why are they bringing back white chocolate mint? It is so disappointing" to "why isn't this flavour sold all the time? The demand is certainly there".

Which is it, Anabolic Minds? WHICH IS IT?!
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    No firm plans yet.

Correct. 500mg agmatine sulfate removed per scoop and replaced with 500mg extra l-citrulline.

This forum has had everything from "why are they bringing back white chocolate mint? It is so disappointing" to "why isn't this flavour sold all the time? The demand is certainly there".

With Prolific having Mango and Sunrise, it only makes sense that HV has the same flav (not sure Sunrise and PC are similar).

You should not doubt which side I'm on when it comes to WCM. I created the thread on BB.com to bring it back and I'm glad I did that . Secondly I guess you guys have the sale record during the recent insider to prove that this flav is worth a permanent spot.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    No firm plans yet.

Make WCM Permanent, and then release a pumpkin
    Problem solved
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    With Prolific having Mango and Sunrise, it only makes sense that HV has the same flav (not sure Sunrise and PC are similar).

You should not doubt which side I'm on when it comes to WCM. I created the thread on BB.com to bring it back and I'm glad I did that . Secondly I guess you guys have the sale record during the recent insider to prove that this flav is worth a permanent spot.
    Your thread was actually a decent contributor to us deciding to bring it back.

Paradise cooler and sunrise are two different flavours (rather than using the same flavouring system like cotton candy in Prolific and High Volume) however they are close enough that they can be stacked really well. Paradise cooler High Volume and and sunrise Alphamine are my favourite flavour combination so we might need to come up with something else for High Volume rather than doing mango or sunrise in that as well.

We are actually discussing this at the moment so I am happy to hear what customer requests we have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Make WCM Permanent, and then release a pumpkin
    Problem solved
    I shall pass your request up the chain.
    PEScience Representative
  19. Next PES Insider Deal???

To be honest I don't mind having flavorless HV since I usually have it with other stim pre but I don't think that will be a best seller.

20. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    To be honest I don't mind having flavorless HV since I usually have it with other stim pre but I don't think that will be a best seller.
    The idea makes sense because so many people stack it with something else (look on Instagram and the number of Alphamine and High Volume stacks is insane) but I think most people are ok with combining two flavoured products.

For what is is worth, unflavoured Ergonine is slower selling than any other Ergonine flavour even though it can be combined with a pre workout.
    PEScience Representative
  21. Next PES Insider Deal???

The idea makes sense because so many people stack it with something else (look on Instagram and the number of Alphamine and High Volume stacks is insane) but I think most people are ok with combining two flavoured products.

For what is is worth, unflavoured Ergonine is slower selling than any other Ergonine flavour even though it can be combined with a pre workout.
    Unflavored anything is not going to sell well unless there is a price difference. I wouldn't mind buying unflavored E9 if it's cheaper by a few dollars. But we know that will spoil the sale for flavored ones.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I shall pass your request up the chain.

If you were to guess
    What are the most requested Select Flavors that fans want to see you release?
    I am sure Pumpkin has to have a large vote behind it.

I would love to see a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (but you guys already have a WC On the line)
    Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (but you already have a Choc PB)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    honestly think WCM is my favourite now.

You're crazy! Tastes good and appeals to a somewhat separate market

24. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    You're crazy! Tastes good and appeals to a somewhat separate market
    Agreed.

Iced coffee tastes amazing. I don't even care which Select Cafe flavour I use, I just grab one at random.
    PEScience Representative
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I think part of it is that E9 is a bigger scoop than say Alphamine.

I bought 1 unflavored back when they released and STILL haven't used more than a couple scoops. Even added to something, it may not have flavor, but it changes the texture enough that it's noticeable to me. I can drink it down, but I don't enjoy it.

And I'm glad to hear the new WCM went over well. The OG was good, but very much peppermint and not white chocolate, so I didn't buy this time having more of the OG still left over.

I would just keep your peppermint as seasonal and take those advances on white chocolate and make that one a staple if it's as good as everyone says it is.

I did happen to get 2 packets of FCC in my recent package, so I'll finally be able to try that out and I'm excited about it. I'll drop feedback once I do. Reviews make me excited for it.

Still sitting on a lot of the Cafe series. It's not bad, but just not quite what I was hoping for.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

We're loving the cafe series here, I'm flying through Vanilla as my girl is using up our caramel macchiato

I go for frappes, she goes for Iced coffee

It's a nice and inexpensive pick me up with plenty of protein, I'll be done all these soon and looking to get more
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

27. Cafe series.....toss that? Yes in fact, please do.....toss it directly to my shipping address......
    "I AM THE STRONGEST! I AM THE VIKING!" - Jón Páll Sigmarsson

My Review & Log thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277756-carmafs-no-bs.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    We're loving the cafe series here, I'm flying through Vanilla as my girl is using up our caramel macchiato

I go for frappes, she goes for Iced coffee

It's a nice and inexpensive pick me up with plenty of protein, I'll be done all these soon and looking to get more
    Quote Originally Posted by carmaf View Post
    Cafe series.....toss that? Yes in fact, please do.....toss it directly to my shipping address......
    I hear you. I'm gimping through the last of my tubs right now. Wishing I would have ordered plenty more in my last order. Definitely prefer it to a morning cup of coffee by far.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

29. Hey guys, gonna order some more select Gonna get 2 2lbers! One is def gonna be FCC as its awesome. Thinkng peanut butter cup as the other. IMO MTS PB C&C is the best in the game so I dont expect Select to top that given the macros, but what's everyone's consensus on PBCup?

30. Quote Originally Posted by boobie45 View Post
    Hey guys, gonna order some more select Gonna get 2 2lbers! One is def gonna be FCC as its awesome. Thinkng peanut butter cup as the other. IMO MTS PB C&C is the best in the game so I dont expect Select to top that given the macros, but what's everyone's consensus on PBCup?
    Peanut butter cup is my favorite, it's so damn good. Can't recommend it enough.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Insider Deal Questions
    By blavongtheung in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:24 AM
  2. ATW Launch Party/ INSIDER DEALS
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:00 PM
  3. INSIDER DEALS - DAY TWO!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss