Next PES Insider Deal???

Page 3 of 519 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Price of forskolin alone is worth it but you guys know me...

    I bought both new products and stocked up on forskolin...AND free shipping??? Are you kidding me??? It's Christmas all over again.....


  2. Amentoflavone! BOOM!
    •   
       


  3. Last time I had forskolin in the mail someone stole my box . For the new products would 1 bottle be enough to get the full effects? Awesome deal BTW.

  4. in for more info on the new additions.

  5. Ok so I confirmed my my signing up via email on April 14 and did not get an email. Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything I can do about it?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Ok so I confirmed my my signing up via email on April 14 and did not get an email. Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything I can do about it?
    Yeah, I signed up as well but still haven't got an insider email. On their site I see forskolin for 15 bucks and then the new products for the same price...is this the deal?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Yeah, I signed up as well but still haven't got an insider email. On their site I see forskolin for 15 bucks and then the new products for the same price...is this the deal?
    Yes, that is the deal.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. All good then. I also received an email on the addy I use for PES insider deals.

  9. 100 bucks goes a VERY far way! Great deal.

  10. Would buying two bottles of each be good or Is 3 better? I'm already running Ara and forskolin95 (burn 24 and recompadrol occasionally) but will add these for the sake of it up until July.

  11. Just in case anyone hadn't realised, this is your time to stock up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Just in case anyone hadn't realised, this is your time to stock up.
    Agreed! I bought the new products just for the heck of it even though I probably won't use it for awhile HOWEVER, that forskolin price is like literally stealing so I took advantage of that too.

  13. We are finding one issue with the confirmation emails going to spam boxes and being missed.

    If you didnt get an email and you signed up, just PM me and I will manually confirm you.
    The Historic PES Legend

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    We are finding one issue with the confirmation emails going to spam boxes and being missed.

    If you didnt get an email and you signed up, just PM me and I will manually confirm you.
    I got the email confirmation just nothing on any insider deals.

  15. Want to PM me your email and I will double check it on the list? See if it got kicked back or something.
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Well, we listened to all our fans and decided to release bulk amentoflavone. It's dosed really well and I think many of you will be pleased.

    We also wanted to introduce something completely new: cistanche deserticola extract. This is a true natural anabolic. In the mouse model, it improved recovery, improved muscular performance, increased muscle glycogen, and improved the size and number of mitochondria (the fuel sources) of the muscle cells. It also seems to improve testosterone's activity, improve fertility, and even improve lifespan in mammals. The data was too good not to release it, but the extraction ended up being pricier than we thought so chances are this is a one-run item.

    Personally, I'll be getting quite a few of both products

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, we listened to all our fans and decided to release bulk amentoflavone. It's dosed really well and I think many of you will be pleased.

    We also wanted to introduce something completely new: cistanche deserticola extract. This is a true natural anabolic. In the mouse model, it improved recovery, improved muscular performance, increased muscle glycogen, and improved the size and number of mitochondria (the fuel sources) of the muscle cells. It also seems to improve testosterone's activity, improve fertility, and even improve lifespan in mammals. The data was too good not to release it, but the extraction ended up being pricier than we thought so chances are this is a one-run item.

    Personally, I'll be getting quite a few of both products
    All this time, I thought I was the only one asking for the amentoflavone :P

    I've ordered a few myself

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, we listened to all our fans and decided to release bulk amentoflavone. It's dosed really well and I think many of you will be pleased.

    We also wanted to introduce something completely new: cistanche deserticola extract. This is a true natural anabolic. In the mouse model, it improved recovery, improved muscular performance, increased muscle glycogen, and improved the size and number of mitochondria (the fuel sources) of the muscle cells. It also seems to improve testosterone's activity, improve fertility, and even improve lifespan in mammals. The data was too good not to release it, but the extraction ended up being pricier than we thought so chances are this is a one-run item.

    Personally, I'll be getting quite a few of both products
    Well dang Coop...now that you put it that way, I will be ordering a few more this weekend. Thanks for taking advantage of my wallet. LOL

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    All this time, I thought I was the only one asking for the amentoflavone :P

    I've ordered a few myself
    Dook..what up gangsta? Listen, how are you gonna dose the amentoflavone?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Dook..what up gangsta? Listen, how are you gonna dose the amentoflavone?
    After this cut, I'm just going to use it preworkout, 2 caps. Don't know what the best way to dose the new ingredient though, so I will await for Cooper or others to give best practice guidelines for it

  21. looking forward to future anabeta + CistaMAX run... holy gains of peace.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    After this cut, I'm just going to use it preworkout, 2 caps. Don't know what the best way to dose the new ingredient though, so I will await for Cooper or others to give best practice guidelines for it
    Okay, gotcha! I believe we are all waiting for write ups.

  23. jumped on 4 bottles of cista.. and 3 amentoflavone's. w 1 agmatine/forsk. 130 bucks, 20 postage is a steal. will run alongside nerve restore and myosynergy. and the regular anabeta (nutra deal).

  24. Cistanche is an awesome ingredient

    I've used before in bulk. I enjoy it thoroughly.

  25. What would complement Anabeta/Anabeta Elite better? Cista or Ament? Only goal is strength.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  26. Amentomax
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Thanks bud.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Cistanche is an awesome ingredient I've used before in bulk. I enjoy it thoroughly.
    What effects did you get?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    What effects did you get?
    Little bit of strength. Good pumps. Libido. Slight endurance / exercise capacity.

    I ran a 10:1 extract at a gram a day

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Little bit of strength. Good pumps. Libido. Slight endurance / exercise capacity. I ran a 10:1 extract at a gram a day
    Interesting, im assuming AS version has a different kind of extract?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Insider Deal Questions
    By blavongtheung in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:24 AM
  2. ATW Launch Party/ INSIDER DEALS
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 07:00 PM
  3. INSIDER DEALS - DAY TWO!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in