Supplements for free??

DaLegend4445

Awards
I have noticed reading a lot if reviews and comments that people say they are receiving free supplements from the company and other places. Products such as x-factor or usplabs prime. How do they do this? If so how can I do this?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Companies will give out free product to qualified candidates in exchange for a log of comprehensive review.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed reading a lot if reviews and comments that people say they are receiving free supplements from the company and other places. Products such as x-factor or usplabs prime. How do they do this? If so how can I do this?
Go to company promotions.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1) Start logging your experiences (Diet/Workout regime/ Supplement reviews)
2) Add back to the community via supporting other threads, promos, and even outside on FB if ya please
3) Give feedback to others members and try to increase your current knowledge base. Theres always something new to learn
4) Apply for promos as they pop up and provide info on how you can best utilize the product along with whatever the promo asks of you.

Build up your name and posts by participating all over this forum. Theres so many ways to add in your influence and you can be rewarded