best cortistol blocker/control supplement

raal

Banned
Awards
I do got a bottle of 11kt coming but I heard the first cycle is always your best and I dont wont to waste that on a cutter
so anyway I heard lean xtreme og was the best and reduce xt was on par I know they wont be better then 11kt but I would rather not do a ph yet.
I been cuttin since january and lost 20 plus pounds but the past 3 wks only 2 pounds I have been stressing hell of a lot lately and the love handles havent shrunk in over a month what should I do?

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
I do got a bottle of 11kt coming but I heard the first cycle is always your best and I dont wont to waste that on a cutter so anyway I heard lean xtreme og was the best and reduce xt was on par I know they wont be better then 11kt but I would rather not do a ph yet. I been cuttin since january and lost 20 plus pounds but the past 3 wks only 2 pounds I have been stressing hell of a lot lately and the love handles havent shrunk in over a month what should I do?
Reduce XT has a lot of good reviews, but again, not at all comparable

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Og lean xtreme and reduce is the basically the same thing

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Reduce XT typically gets outstanding reviews. I believe we'll have a log starting soon of someone running Reduce XT + Yohimbine + Caffeine.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont forget Abliderate and AMMO from EvoMuse, both top notch.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking only for a cortisol product, I like Ergobolic and the OG Lean Xtreme. I have never used Reduce XT, but SNS is a quality company. If you're looking for a cortisol controller and added goodies, such as boosting free and total test, and an AI, check out Alphamax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of solid choices already mentioned in here. I am going to +1 AlphaMax if your are interested in a more all in one formula. It was one of my favorite all around products, especially for cutting, even before I came on board. I get super stressed out while restricting my calories, but with Alphamax I was always in a good mood.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoyed this as well. However found Reduce to be superior with all things being equal
Def this...Reduce XT is effective and priced very well...and is what you're looking for, standalone cort control...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Def this...Reduce XT is effective and priced very well...and is what you're looking for, standalone cort control...
Agreed... reduce xt is the way to go

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ammo or reduce Xt

Younglifter16

Awards
reduce xt

for stubborn fat add in yohimbine HCL or a good yohimbe extract product (PES makes a few).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I do got a bottle of 11kt coming but I heard the first cycle is always your best and I dont wont to waste that on a cutter
so anyway I heard lean xtreme og was the best and reduce xt was on par I know they wont be better then 11kt but I would rather not do a ph yet.
I been cuttin since january and lost 20 plus pounds but the past 3 wks only 2 pounds I have been stressing hell of a lot lately and the love handles havent shrunk in over a month what should I do?
If you feel stressed, limiting cortisol may not be a good idea as cortisol is released to help your body deal with stress (thanks Coop) but if you are down to a low bf% and looking to lose the last few lbs of bodyfat, I would opt for Reduce XT.

Try out Yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine and then add in Reduce XT toward the end of your cut.

Best thing is to reevaluate diet and TDEE and lower kcals by 500 or so. If this doesnt help, add in a refeed or two and then lower kcals.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS, USPLabs, and PES...imo are all tied for first place as far as Sups go.
Although Syntha-6 is damn good protein.
Second place is ErgoGenix for sure.
USPLabs isnt even close to SNS or PES. Bigger company and marketing? Yes but not in quality.

Reduce Xt is definitely the way to go. It is basically the OG Lean xtreme everyone once raved about