Thoughts on the ageforce promo?

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
To those of you who got the email for a free 30 day supply of that ageforce fat loss thing, what are your thoughts? Is it hormonal? How does it work? Does it work?

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
So far I have yet to see any bad reviews, although even the ridiculous shipping price is making me nervous, I need some confirmation here

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So far I have yet to see any bad reviews, although even the ridiculous shipping price is making me nervous, I need some confirmation here
but have you seen any good reviews?
if you want to try it, then try it..make your own decision
I understand wanting some reassurance on something you know little about, but if you are not willing to do your own research (you don't even know the MoA) it seems silly to want spoonfed info to help with your decision
so, man up and try it
let us know what you think

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but have you seen any good reviews?
if you want to try it, then try it..make your own decision
I understand wanting some reassurance on something you know little about, but if you are not willing to do your own research (you don't even know the MoA) it seems silly to want spoonfed on your decision
so, man up and try it
let us know what you think
I've got some empty pill capsules I'll 'give away' for 'shipping and handling' to anybody who wants try try some placebo pills. Guaranteed to be at least as effective as ageforce patches!

In fact, using my broprietary manufacturing technology, my empty capsules are actually as effective as wearing every single ageforce patch at the same time.

You see, within each capsule is a precise blend of homeopathic test-boosting-hgh-boosting-fat-burning-amino-acid-infused-muscle-building-pump-enhancing oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen. These capsules use the incredible powers of airto deliver unbelievable effects due to its 9001x increased bioavailability over transdermal patches.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
but have you seen any good reviews? if you want to try it, then try it..make your own decision I understand wanting some reassurance on something you know little about, but if you are not willing to do your own research (you don't even know the MoA) it seems silly to want spoonfed info to help with your decision so, man up and try it let us know what you think
Yea I actually have seen afew, but still I'd like more. And I know the mode of action of all the ingredients in it, I just don't know if I should trust the company

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some empty pill capsules I'll 'give away' for 'shipping and handling' to anybody who wants try try some placebo pills. Guaranteed to be at least as effective as ageforce patches!

In fact, using my broprietary manufacturing technology, my empty capsules are actually as effective as wearing every single ageforce patch at the same time.

You see, within each capsule is a precise blend of homeopathic test-boosting-hgh-boosting-fat-burning-amino-acid-infused-muscle-building-pump-enhancing oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen. These capsules use the incredible powers of airto deliver unbelievable effects due to its 9001x increased bioavailability over transdermal patches.

Yeah but can it add 100 pounds to my deadlift in 4 days?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
De__eB, why so vague??!! Do you like the product or not???

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
De__eB, why so vague??!! Do you like the product or not???
It's among my favorites.

I'm actually not sure which I like more.

High quality products that work like Growth Factor XT and X-gels or products that don't do anything and I can make fun of like AgeForce patches

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I've got some empty pill capsules I'll 'give away' for 'shipping and handling' to anybody who wants try try some placebo pills. Guaranteed to be at least as effective as ageforce patches! In fact, using my broprietary manufacturing technology, my empty capsules are actually as effective as wearing every single ageforce patch at the same time. You see, within each capsule is a precise blend of homeopathic test-boosting-hgh-boosting-fat-burning-amino-acid-infused-muscle-building-pump-enhancing oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen. These capsules use the incredible powers of air™ to deliver unbelievable effects due to its 9001x increased bioavailability over transdermal patches.
How much is shipping this sounds great. Is it safe to stack with CellTech? Thanks in advance.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much is shipping this sounds great. Is it safe to stack with CellTech? Thanks in advance.
Shipping is $49.99 because air™ is heavy, and packaging my product so that it doesn't get contaminated with inferior air requires expensive packing tape. I promise I'm eating a big loss to even offer a deal like this.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
You know what guys, gtfo if your not going to be serious, with the profile of it, in theory it's a good product HOWEVER I do not know the trust ability of the company and paypal isn't an option which means extra lacking security.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Due to everyone's glowing reviews of Ageforce's amazing products especially De__eB, I ordered 10 of every type of patch they have and had them overnighted to me.

I must say I am extremely impressed with the science behind these patches and after my very first use of them I gained 100 pounds of pure muscle.

Here is my before pic:

Here is me after one day of Ageforce's amazing wonder patches:

Thank you ageforce for unlocking the secrets to muscle growth that no other supplement company has yet to be able to do!

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
FFS IM ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS PATCH

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what guys, gtfo if your not going to be serious, with the profile of it, in theory it's a good product HOWEVER I do not know the trust ability of the company and paypal isn't an option which means extra lacking security.
It is not in theory or in practice a good or effective product.

They do not and will not do anything for you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I asked the reps to clarify the doses of selenium (2mg), T2 (2mg), and potassium iodide, all of which are well beyond healthy levels. It is in no way meant as a knock to the company, but I think they should just email the formulator and check if these were typos because the former two should be dosed on a microgram scale.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How would you be paying for it? If you want to buy it, buy it. :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in theory it's a good product
so much fail in this statement
I guess one can say in theory: all supplements are good products, bar none

this thread should be clue #1 for you
I will ask you the question again, pertaining to the responses you have seen here:
have you seen any good/positive posts here?

you asked for feedback, you are getting feedback
stop arguing simply because the feedback is not what you want to hear

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
so much fail in this statement I guess one can say in theory: all supplements are good products, bar none this thread should be clue #1 for you I will ask you the question again, pertaining to the responses you have seen here: have you seen any good/positive posts here? you asked for feedback, you are getting feedback stop arguing simply because the feedback is not what you want to hear
I meant its profile, and I have yet to see anyone in this thread who have heard bad things about the company or product, just troll posts.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I meant its profile, and I have yet to see anyone in this thread who have heard bad things about the company or product, just troll posts.
You should reread this thread. I can clearcut the trees so you can see the forest if you'd like.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a non trolling response from an experienced board member.

It is not in theory or in practice a good or effective product. They do not and will not do anything for you.