female supplement

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
my wife just spent 140.00 on some garbage called advocare. not sure if any of you have heard of it but anyways she's only lost 3 lbs and her diet is pretty good with the occasional cheat day. exercises 3-4 times a week. she's 5'1 maybe 125-130ish im guessing she wont say. anyways I'm looking to get her something that will show real results with her current diet and training. can u suggest anything?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
my wife just spent 140.00 on some garbage called advocare. not sure if any of you have heard of it but anyways she's only lost 3 lbs and her diet is pretty good with the occasional cheat day. exercises 3-4 times a week. she's 5'1 maybe 125-130ish im guessing she wont say. anyways I'm looking to get her something that will show real results with her current diet and training. can u suggest anything?
If she follows the advocare diet she'll lose a few more. It's a basic no carb/low carb program. I had a few friends do it and get all excited about losing 30lbs till they had their first slices of pizza and bottles of beer. The supps that come with are a waste for the most part. The energy stuff is ok.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ya... she pretty much done has a few packets left and i kinda want to get her started on something more serious. she's taken clen before and it worked great but i dont want her to do that again.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ya... she pretty much done has a few packets left and i kinda want to get her started on something more serious. she's taken clen before and it worked great but i dont want her to do that again.
T3 and albuterol? Half dose her on ECA?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife LOVES Hydroxycut Women. After out last baby she lost weight way faster than with our first and she's starting to show some nice defenition in her back and shoulders.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
T3 and albuterol? Half dose her on ECA?
ha that's funny i was just looking at albuterol. i have research chem t-3. it's been sitting in cupboard for about 6-8 months though. you think it's still effective?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ha that's funny i was just looking at albuterol. i have research chem t-3. it's been sitting in cupboard for about 6-8 months though. you think it's still effective?
Idk what the shelf life is on t3 but I had some 2 yr old adex that was still good so I'd imagine it's be ok.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got a message just the other day with a woman/girl i work with who had told me she wanted to lose weight, she wouldn't listen to my diet advice telling me it was too hard and she couldn't give up things....anyway all we i did was give her better options for her that she could still enjoy...we didn't talk for about a month

she has told me she actually lost more weight than she wanted to just by eating right and paying attention to what it was that was holding her back, she wasn't exercising and the only supplement she took was half of a dexaprine each day...she recently joined the gym so i'm sure she'll keep improving...diet is always key and little tweeks could make worlds of difference

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a product being mass marketed (I do not recall the name) for about $30/bottle that is nothing more than Konjac Root, which sells for avout $4.50/bottle through places like Swanson.

The reality is, there is some merit to it, and it is fiber (not stim) based. It also helps with Cholesterol.

So, it is cheap and there are no downsides.

Just an option.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Advocare is basic and over priced. Anything they have you can get on the regular market for less. I would look into the non stim version of Lean efx. This will give her fatburning qualities and not the stims.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
any advice on albuterol/t3 dosage for female?
on the albuterol it looks like the standard dosing is 3mg every 4 hrs right? what about the t3? Days 1-3.................. 25mcg/day
Days 4-6...................50mcg/day
Days 7-9...................75mcg/day
Days 10-12................100mcg/day
Days 13-15................75mcg/day
Days 16-18................50mcg/day
Days 19-21................25mcg/day
all depending on sides of course maybe skip the 100 and hold at 75

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i got a message just the other day with a woman/girl i work with who had told me she wanted to lose weight, she wouldn't listen to my diet advice telling me it was too hard and she couldn't give up things....anyway all we i did was give her better options for her that she could still enjoy...we didn't talk for about a month

she has told me she actually lost more weight than she wanted to just by eating right and paying attention to what it was that was holding her back, she wasn't exercising and the only supplement she took was half of a dexaprine each day...she recently joined the gym so i'm sure she'll keep improving...diet is always key and little tweeks could make worlds of difference
This x100.

Is your wife heading into a comp?

Messing with the thyroid is no joke.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This x100.

Is your wife heading into a comp?

Messing with the thyroid is no joke.
she'd be lucky to be my wife haha, but she just has a different culture and ate a lot of cultural foods....just tweeking some of the stuff she was adding really helped

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chromium picolinate
Synephrine
EGCG

^^ mild n effective...
:)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
she's maybe 125-130ish im guessing she wont say.
can u suggest anything?
yes
if she won't open up to you and be honest about her weight (as you and your wife should not have secrets from each other), then I suggest your marriage may be in trouble
just sayin :dunno:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
she'd be lucky to be my wife haha, but she just has a different culture and ate a lot of cultural foods....just tweeking some of the stuff she was adding really helped
Haha, my mistake, I meant that comment for the OP lol.

Was typing on my phone and forgot to add "to the OP" :D

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
yes if she won't open up to you and be honest about her weight (as you and your wife should not have secrets from each other), then I suggest your marriage may be in trouble just sayin :dunno:
it really isn't that serious but thanks for the suggestion

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Idk what the shelf life is on t3 but I had some 2 yr old adex that was still good so I'd imagine it's be ok.
i emailed my chem company and they told me that t-3 should be stored in refrigerator and has a shelf life if 1yr

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mags how often? follow dosing on bottles?
Chromium: 800mcg/day
Synephrine :10mg( after 3 days u can bump it up to 20mg, also after 30 days take 7 days off....)
EGCG: 600mg/day

Note: I take this stack once a day pwo...

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
For women isagenix has a better plan and wight loss if your wanting to stick in the area of advocare and it also has a cleanse with it that's awesome my wife loves it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Chromium: 800mcg/day
Synephrine :10mg( after 3 days u can bump it up to 20mg, also after 30 days take 7 days off....)
EGCG: 600mg/day

Note: I take this stack once a day pwo...
We need to work on building you a stack that actually works

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
For women isagenix has a better plan and wight loss if your wanting to stick in the area of advocare and it also has a cleanse with it that's awesome my wife loves it
LOL....uh, no
stop advising MLM schemes on this forum
nonsense bullsh1t

advocare too is an MLM scheme...these gimmicks are not the way to go

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this wont work ?
I guess he's never seen actual pictures of her, nor is he aware that she wins figure competitions. Mags knows what she's doing in terms of her training, diet, and supplementation. In that order.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless I missed something, why do I never see alphamine, Norcodrene, or things like that recommended to women?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Unless I missed something, why do I never see alphamine, Norcodrene, or things like that recommended to women?
They are all equally effective for women and likely what Cooper was going to suggest

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife loves FP Alphamine, heads up your wife may get addicted ;)
Excellent. I was gonna have her order 1 of alphamine and 1 of Norcodrene (with 2 bottles of Cre02 to run throughout) to give each a try for 4 weeks. What does FP mean?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Excellent. I was gonna have her order 1 of alphamine and 1 of Norcodrene (with 2 bottles of Cre02 to run throughout) to give each a try for 4 weeks. What does FP mean?
Fruit punch flavour
Let us know how she compares Alphamine to Norco, my wife hasn't tried Norco yet

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I guess he's never seen actual pictures of her, nor is he aware that she wins figure competitions. Mags knows what she's doing in terms of her training, diet, and supplementation. In that order.
I'll for the 30th time to kindly mind your own business. There's something wrong upstairs, I get it, but leave me out of it.

I saw her avi quite clearly. This makes her an expert on diet and nutrition. It's unlikely that she knows much about supplements, which is the case with all the competitors I personally know. Conversely, I research supplements daily and may be of help to her.

So I did in fact PM her some suggestions. Because I'm trying to help people on this forum.

And you can carry on with your destructive remarks if it makes you feel more secure about yourself.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll for the 30th time to kindly mind your own business. There's something wrong upstairs, I get it, but leave me out of it.

I saw her avi quite clearly. This makes her an expert on diet and nutrition. It's unlikely that she knows much about supplements, which is the case with all the competitors I personally know. Conversely, I research supplements daily and may be of help to her.

So I did in fact PM her some suggestions. Because I'm trying to help people on this forum.

And you can carry on with your destructive remarks if it makes you feel more secure about yourself.
Or you could belittle her current supplement usage, despite her accomplishments. Carry on, Mr. Untouchable.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Or you could belittle her current supplement usage, despite her accomplishments. Carry on, Mr. Untouchable.
Ah, belittling her supplement usage. That must be why I pmed her a bunch of suggestions (none of which were pes I might add). I'm far from untouchable, but I certainly won't be bothered by the joke you have become as of late. I haven't seen a single positive post out of you since you left MAN. If these are your true colors, well...then I just feel sorry for you.

Anyway, derail done.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*yawn* must be Sunday, preacher gonna preach

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fruit punch flavour
Let us know how she compares Alphamine to Norco, my wife hasn't tried Norco yet
Definitely. She'll probably go with alphamine first though so it'll be a while...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't touch any t3. Messing with your thyroid is pretty risky

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I wouldn't touch any t3. Messing with your thyroid is pretty risky
I have to agree with this. I'm naturally predisposed to having a hyperthyroid condition so I wouldn't touch t3