Frenzy profile at last

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
SRS Wattage Proprietary Blend 4.9g Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, L-Citrulline, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 4-Methyl-2-Pentanamine Citrate (Pouchung Tea) (Pentergy), B-Phenylethylamine, HCI, Tangerine Extract (Citrus Reticulata) (Fruit) (Citrarnine), Caffein Anhydrous

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose, Silica, FD&C Red Dye

Sorry if it's dodgy to read was a copy paste

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man...Pouchung tea and Tangerine? Interesting..

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL

Wait, so companies are actually claiming they're extracting their AMP Citrate from the AROMA of pouchung tea?

This is actually a thing?

LOL

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To clarify, there is less than 1/10th of one milligram per 100 grams of aroma concentrate.

That means to get 300mg of AMP Citrate for just a single serving of the typical AMP product would require OVER 600 POUNDS of aroma concentrate.

Per serving.

I've got no problem with AMP, but this notion that it's a natural extract and not synthetic is just hilarious.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
To clarify, there is less than 1/10th of one milligram per 100 grams of aroma concentrate. That means to get 300mg of AMP Citrate for just a single serving of the typical AMP product would require OVER 600 POUNDS of aroma concentrate. Per serving. I've got no problem with AMP, but this notion that it's a natural extract and not synthetic is just hilarious.
Natural or not, what do you think about the product?

amarula

Awards
Nothing groundbreaking or unique about it, just a run of the mill preworkout.Anybody who pays $70 to get that shipped to the US is a complete fool.
And very likely some underdosed ingredients

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LOL

Wait, so companies are actually claiming they're extracting their AMP Citrate from the AROMA of pouchung tea?

This is actually a thing?

LOL
Frankly, I'm shocked that with such a large spotlight on DS in the media, they'd use an ingredient with highly questionable compliance. But hey, maybe new data is emerging that we don't know about or something

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To clarify, there is less than 1/10th of one milligram per 100 grams of aroma concentrate.

That means to get 300mg of AMP Citrate for just a single serving of the typical AMP product would require OVER 600 POUNDS of aroma concentrate.

Per serving.

I've got no problem with AMP, but this notion that it's a natural extract and not synthetic is just hilarious.
Are you talking about the fermentation of the concentrate? Because fermentation does not​ count as naturally occurring as per the bylaws

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frankly, I'm shocked that with such a large spotlight on DS in the media, they'd use an ingredient with highly questionable compliance. But hey, maybe new data is emerging that we don't know about or something
Are you talking about the fermentation of the concentrate? Because fermentation does not​ count as naturally occurring as per the bylaws
I believe the process of preparing a tea aroma concentrate is basically just a distillation and drying of the material.

Either way, it's abundantly clear by the quantities found in nature that companies are using synthetic AMP citrate.

And so eventually the FDA will say 'hey this is synthetic not natural, therefore submit an NDI or GTFO' and we'll all move on to the next stimulant.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does our FDA and DSHEA even matter in this case? This product looks to be a Europe only release ATM.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does our FDA and DSHEA even matter in this case? This product looks to be a Europe only release ATM.
not for frenzy but all other amp containing products which is growing daily.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not for frenzy but all other amp containing products. Even though you don't like amp anyway :)
Yup, still have most of my Evol. Lulz. I really kept the Evol to be used on the "lower stim" days when I was using preworkouts. Cutting right now so it's strictly Norcodrene + Bronkaid. :p

Back on topic though, in regards to De__eB's comment on Frenzy, it's something that is really just specific to Frenzy TBH because DS is apparently the only one to have attempted to make it appear as if AMP is anything other than synthetic. Lulz. Every other AMP product basically just tells you that AMP is in it but doesn't try to attempt to claim that it's some herbal extract :p

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, still have most of my Evol. Lulz. I really kept the Evol to be used on the "lower stim" days when I was using preworkouts. Cutting right now so it's strictly Norcodrene + Bronkaid. :p Back on topic though, in regards to De__eB's comment on Frenzy, it's something that is really just specific to Frenzy TBH because DS is apparently the only one to have attempted to make it appear as if AMP is anything other than synthetic. Lulz. Every other AMP product basically just tells you that AMP is in it but doesn't try to attempt to claim that it's some herbal extract :p
Ahhh. I see. Very true. Completely overlooked that I haven't seen a source until frenzy. My bad

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why people are hating on the formula when they haven't tried it. If it works better than other preworkouts (sure it won't beat something like ephedrine or the old Jack3d) then who cares?

Having used pretty much every other preworkout on the market today they all pretty much suck ass so the standard to beat isn't high at all and even if you ignore Craze DS have always made great products (Lean Xtreme being a favourite of mine).

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Another amp product..... Like there aren't enough already

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
In regards to compliance.... I only use 1,3-dimethylbutylamine extracted from old tires. And I only use tires found in nature.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Natural or not, what do you think about the product?

Looks like 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine might provide an explosive preworkout after all:

A dangerous fire and explosion hazard when exposed to heat or flame; can react vigorously with oxidizing materials. To fight fire, use foam, CO2, dry chemical. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of NOx.

Safety:poison by intravenous route. Moderately toxic by ingestion and skin contact. Mildly toxic by inhalation.

Possibility of hazardous reactions: Vapors may form explosive mixture with air.

Conditions to avoid: Heat, flames and sparks. Extremes of temperature and direct sunlight.

Materials to avoid: Inhalation May be harmful if inhaled. Material is extremely destructive to the tissue of the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract.

Skin: Toxic if absorbed through skin. Causes skin burns.

Eyes: Causes eye burns.

Ingestion: Toxic if swallowed.

Signs and Symptoms of Exposure: Spasm, inflammation and edema of the larynx, spasm, inflammation and edema of the bronchi, pneumonitis, pulmonary edema. To the best of our knowledge, the chemical, physical, and toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated.

~

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Have tried Frenzy yesterday for the first time. Honestly its nothing like those other amp products. It feels like Craze but with a bit of aggressive punch. The most important ingredient propably isnt on the label;-)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks like 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine might provide an explosive preworkout after all:

A dangerous fire and explosion hazard when exposed to heat or flame; can react vigorously with oxidizing materials. To fight fire, use foam, CO2, dry chemical. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of NOx.

Safety:poison by intravenous route. Moderately toxic by ingestion and skin contact. Mildly toxic by inhalation.

Possibility of hazardous reactions: Vapors may form explosive mixture with air.

Conditions to avoid: Heat, flames and sparks. Extremes of temperature and direct sunlight.

Materials to avoid: Inhalation May be harmful if inhaled. Material is extremely destructive to the tissue of the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract.

Skin: Toxic if absorbed through skin. Causes skin burns.

Eyes: Causes eye burns.

Ingestion: Toxic if swallowed.

Signs and Symptoms of Exposure: Spasm, inflammation and edema of the larynx, spasm, inflammation and edema of the bronchi, pneumonitis, pulmonary edema. To the best of our knowledge, the chemical, physical, and toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated.

~
Most of these are pretty typical of any MSDS except for the part on destruction of mucous membranes from aspiration. That's pretty alarming, and given how volatile and easily inhaled many preworkout powders are, it's a potential danger. A good ole laryngospasm is a nice way to get a rapid respiratory acidosis and the associated complications.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Most of these are pretty typical of any MSDS
From a physicochemical standpoint, what's interesting about 1,3-dimethylbutylamine is that I hear it releases NOx fumes when it contacts water and/or when it's exposed to thermal decomp.

except for the part on destruction of mucous membranes from aspiration. That's pretty alarming, and given how volatile and easily inhaled many preworkout powders are, it's a potential danger. A good ole laryngospasm is a nice way to get a rapid respiratory acidosis and the associated complications.
So anal admin is out then?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So anal admin is out then?
You say that in jest, but technically this would also rule out oral consumption, as it has potential to "destroy" (clinically, probably ulcerate) your GI lining at any point along the tract

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
I hear 1,3 is immiscible with water, so it must mix like chit.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Is this amp citrate? or another stim hidden in it lol now i don't want to take it haha i got my tub today

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
You say that in jest, but technically this would also rule out oral consumption, as it has potential to "destroy" (clinically, probably ulcerate) your GI lining at any point along the tract
Yeah, I wouldn't feel comfortable ingesting this stuff personally, but whateva.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
AMP citrate = 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine = 2-Amino-4-methylpentane = 4-Methyl-2-aminopentane = 2-Pentanamine, ect.
god dam it. i was using genomyx amp citrate caps.. knew something was weird using alongside some other pre's and norco. had trouble breathing on the way to the gym... but it went away no idea was really weird

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
god dam it. i was using genomyx amp citrate caps.. knew something was weird using alongside some other pre's and norco. had trouble breathing on the way to the gym... but it went away no idea was really weird
Well the dyspnea may be from the fact that you were stacking stims on stims. I know I'm always heaving if I take too many pressors

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Well the dyspnea may be from the fact that you were stacking stims on stims. I know I'm always heaving if I take too many pressors
most likely, thankgod pes's next pwo won't have this chit :) gotta hurry and bring it out lol keep me away from smashing back rubber tire extract LOL

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Sign me up bishes

the part on destruction of mucous membranes from aspiration. That's pretty alarming, and given how volatile and easily inhaled many preworkout powders are, it's a potential danger. A good ole laryngospasm is a nice way to get a rapid respiratory acidosis and the associated complications.

The following fits nicely with your quote:

Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. Causes gastrointestinal tract burns.

Inhalation: Harmful if inhaled. Causes chemical burns to the respiratory tract.

Inhalation may be fatal
as a result of spasm, inflammation, edema of the larynx and bronchi, chemical pneumonitis and pulmonary edema.

~

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to be clear... Coop and no hype would not ingest amp products for health reasons? Cause I will discontinue use ASAP if that's the case.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just to be clear... Coop and no hype would not ingest amp products for health reasons? Cause I will discontinue use ASAP if that's the case.
Well is there any safety data in vivo? There honestly might be, I haven't checked. Absent that, this MSDS is probably the best predictor of what would occur with consistent use

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well is there any safety data in vivo? There honestly might be, I haven't checked. Absent that, this MSDS is probably the best predictor of what would occur with consistent use
Thanks coop. Appreciate it

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, guess I'm not going to be using the EVOL I have then... not that I was fan of it to begin with.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Well is there any safety data in vivo? There honestly might be, I haven't checked.
The only thing en vivo I could find was toxicology data from the Shell corporation i.e. draize test, rabbit, skin: 500 mg Severe; Oral, mouse: LD50 = 470 mg/kg; Skin, rabbit: LD50 = 600 mg/kg.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The only thing en vivo I could find was toxicology data from the Shell corporation i.e. draize test, rabbit, skin: 500 mg Severe; Oral, mouse: LD50 = 470 mg/kg; Skin, rabbit: LD50 = 600 mg/kg.
Can you link me? I forget the name but when I was finding safety data for our products, there was one company with really formal looking MSDS-style documents that completely fabricated a bunch of LD50s in rodents. Curious to see if this is the one

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the amount and/or type of pure AMP indicated in the MSDS sheets equivalent to what is in a supplement?...I mean I've used it more than a few times and didn't get gastrointestinal tract burns....As far as I know anyway. Didn't need medical attention. Seriously if it was this bad wouldn't there be a lot of reports about people going to the ER after ingestion?. Seriously, this just doesn't add up.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Is the amount and/or type of pure AMP indicated in the MSDS sheets equivalent to what is in a supplement?
I haven't calculated the HED, but it's just toxicology data using bolus doses to determine the LD50. From what I've gathered, there is no literature whatsoever on this crap regarding kinetics, dynamics, safety, ect.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, all this is making AMP look mighty dicey... and I just received my AMPitropin today (had a lot of store credit so used it on a free bottle of AMPitropin and more beta alanine)...