L-carnitine L-tartrate worthless for endurance, fat loss?

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Shrug... they were only doing steady state cardio. Maybe if they did various workout routines with various routines and tested it that way it would be more clear on how effective it is at least to me.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, for fat loss to be potentiated, I would assume carnitine would need to be taken alongside something insulinogenic.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we're using carnitine for fat loss we're doing it wrong. The ALCAR form is highly viable as a cognitive aid, along with being very cost efficient.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Old news. There are now 2 studies demonstrating fat loss and even more demonstrating performance enhancement. If I were to meta-analyze the existing studies, I'd conclude that longterm, daily use of LCLT is beneficial for both fat loss and endurance. If AA would like to debate, bring him over here because I'm armed with research :D

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
If LCLT is the Carnitine of choice to take pre workout because it improves your training then wouldn't it improve all aspects of training including fat loss?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in the feeding timing after the workout and they also mention the macros but not the actual food itself.

Is there any way of finding that out? I respond very well to ALCAR and am becoming very intrigued with this form.

Actually, while i'm here, what dosage is good? I'm around 112kg.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Old news. There are now 2 studies demonstrating fat loss and even more demonstrating performance enhancement. If I were to meta-analyze the existing studies, I'd conclude that longterm, daily use of LCLT is beneficial for both fat loss and endurance. If AA would like to debate, bring him over here because I'm armed with research :D
Duel at sundown. To the death.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In for AA's response. I know he's lurking out there in the shadows

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

dosed Pre or anytime?