Swag Shot

Swolljaboi

Awards
Just drank one after lunch and I feel like I'm rollin balls on extacy!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a sample when they 1st came out. Is definatley good stuff.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol Ive never used extasy so I cant compare it to that though.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Strongest energy shot ever and the mood boost is so good I was walking around at work smiling for no reason.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah we're getting a lot of good reviews... guys with stim tolerance saying it actually works for them.

Thanks for the review buddy. Did you notice a crash at all?

Mafesto31

Awards
I had a sample of this and loved it. Price is a little high, a powder mix of this would be amazing

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a sample of this and loved it. Price is a little high, a powder mix of this would be amazing
Just an FYI... the owner of Celtic Labs said a few days ago... "great idea..i will see if the company does our drink can do the powder"
So we'll see soon if this can happen.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I noticed the mood effect wear off, but my physical energy level never suddenly dropped like you would expect from an energy drink.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a sample i'm waiting on using hehe. Will try when the time is right.

Mafesto31

Awards
Just an FYI... the owner of Celtic Labs said a few days ago... "great idea..i will see if the company does our drink can do the powder"
So we'll see soon if this can happen.
Nice. Definitely a purchase I will make.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Yeah, I just came off an ECA stack and I'm so stim tolerant right now. I got a sample in yesterday with my Ostabol order and I was feeling a bit draggy but the swag shot picked me right up and got me through the rest of the day.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've tried a sh-tload of different energy drinks/supplements, and can honestly say this stuff is weak.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Actually it's not weak, it's decent. Doesn't compare to something like Enhanced though IMO

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swag shot...sweet name bro

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
I took swag shot every day in the morning for 6 days. It's now the 7th day now, and I ran out. Im so sick, I have a 102.4 fever, sweats, cant stop shaking, and my heads pounding and ive been puking/dry heaving since waking, ohh and my stool is pure water... WTF?! Yea i wont be buying again... Worked great while i was on it though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any supp with the word swag automatically gets written off for me lol
The word first debuted in 1600 printing of the play A Midsummer Night’s Dream; the context of its use went along these lines: “What hempen homespuns have we swaggering here?” The correct definition of the word applies to carrying oneself in an insolent or supercilious manner. In short: the term connotes that swagger is displaying a dominance over others as if they are your inferiors. Or, to be Elite.

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
The word first debuted in 1600 printing of the play A Midsummer Night’s Dream; the context of its use went along these lines: “What hempen homespuns have we swaggering here?” The correct definition of the word applies to carrying oneself in an insolent or supercilious manner. In short: the term connotes that swagger is displaying a dominance over others as if they are your inferiors. Or, to be Elite.
That still doesn't make it ok to use in a product name.

haha jk, i'll have to grab a sample. I can drink a large coffee and fall asleep within an hour no problem.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I just despise the term. Overused like crazy.

This link highlights my thoughts:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swag

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah ok. I thought you named it after the newly popular term "Swag" which is exclusively used by douches.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah ok. I thought you named it after the newly popular term "Swag" which is exclusively used by douches.
I think the name is purposely being douchey. haha

We have a product called "I want me gold." It's kratom, but you'd never know. The name is basically nonsense haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took swag shot every day in the morning for 6 days. It's now the 7th day now, and I ran out. Im so sick, I have a 102.4 fever, sweats, cant stop shaking, and my heads pounding and ive been puking/dry heaving since waking, ohh and my stool is pure water... WTF?! Yea i wont be buying again... Worked great while i was on it though.
You must be running low on swag bro. Up yo game.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

We have a product called "I want me gold." It's kratom, but you'd never know. The name is basically nonsense haha
Lol random. Irish?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Isn't Kratom a hallucinogen? Why would you guys sell that?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't Kratom a hallucinogen? Why would you guys sell that?
Kratom is a tree native to Southeast Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], and elsewhere). Its botanical name is Mitragyna speciosa. Kratom is in the same family as the coffee tree (Rubiaceae). The leaves of kratom have been used as an herbal drug from time immemorial by peoples of Southeast Asia. It is used in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses), recreational drug, pain killer, medicine for diarrhea, and treatment for opiate addiction.http://www.sagewisdom.org/kratomguide.html
Using words like "Swag" in the title of a supplement screams dirty mass marketing tactics...it's designed to appeal to a certain crowd; namely a gullible one.
Damn right it is. Time to go drink a Monster, Amp, Red Bull, Rockstar, Full Throttle or VPX Redline instead.Oh wait...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Kratom is a tree native to Southeast Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], and elsewhere). Its botanical name is Mitragyna speciosa. Kratom is in the same family as the coffee tree (Rubiaceae). The leaves of kratom have been used as an herbal drug from time immemorial by peoples of Southeast Asia. It is used in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses), recreational drug, pain killer, medicine for diarrhea, and treatment for opiate addiction.http://www.sagewisdom.org/kratomguide.htmlDamn right it is. Time to go drink a Monster, Amp, Red Bull, Rockstar, Full Throttle or VPX Redline instead.Oh wait...
Right, I guess what I'm trying to understand, is why would this be something celtic labs would want to promote/sell? I personally have nothing against it but let's be honest, this can be a powerful drug at high doses.
Not something the average guy who buys celtic labs products would use. Or maybe they do and I'm just blind lol but I have yet to talk to a guy on this site who says they have used it.
-let me make one thing clear, I am in NO way bashing your product or company (I have ostabol on its way lol). I'm just trying to figure out how this product fits in with your line if that makes sense.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, I guess what I'm trying to understand, is why would this be something celtic labs would want to promote/sell? I personally have nothing against it but let's be honest, this can be a powerful drug at high doses.
Not something the average guy who buys celtic labs products would use. Or maybe they do and I'm just blind lol but I have yet to talk to a guy on this site who says they have used it.
-let me make one thing clear, I am in NO way bashing your product or company (I have ostabol on its way lol). I'm just trying to figure out how this product fits in with your line if that makes sense.
Nah I totally understand where you're coming from. There are a few guys on PHF and another board who have used the "I want me Gold" product. Here's a review, I just googled real fast for one:

So, it came in yesterday and I popped it and my initial thoughts is not that bad. I've used number of things to get me to the feel good mood. Nothing synthetic or injectable aka just weed, shrooms and the like. Initial feeling was warm, calming and relaxing. I slept like a ****en baby best sleep I've gotten in a long time. I woke up refresh as well.
Most of the reviews are reporting a mild relaxation affect/feel good affect. It's 1:15am and I'm having a hard time formulating posts, I'll get back to you with more :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nah I totally understand where you're coming from. There are a few guys on PHF and another board who have used the "I want me Gold" product. Here's a review, I just googled real fast for one:
Interesting, I guess these are the results you would expect.

Most of the reviews are reporting a mild relaxation affect/feel good affect. It's 1:15am and I'm having a hard time formulating posts, I'll get back to you with more :)
Its all good I understand, it's 1030pm here lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats in it?
Sorry, totally missed this post!

Swag Shot Proprietary Blend
1305 mg
**​
Caffeine, taurine, glucaronolactone, niacin, pyridoxine HCl, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Pelargonium graveolens extract, GSB12 (glutathionyl-B12)​

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
If im not mistaken it had 1 3 dimethylamylamine before

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't look too interesting Tbh...
That's no problem... it's pretty similiar to a lot of different energy drinks. Most of the reviews are really good on the stuff. A simple google search reveals a good bit of them. But, if you want me to post some, I will. I know sometimes Google doesn't always deliver.

I'd say the most important ingredient is the GSB12 (glutathionyl-B12). It's basically Glutathione attached to B12.

Here's a really interesting read about B12 and glutathione. The conclusions it draws are related to people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but it does a wonderful job explaining in a simple and concise way how glutathione and B12 interact.

If im not mistaken it had 1 3 dimethylamylamine before
Look up Pelargonium graveolens extract.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly when I saw the label.

I still think I'd rather drink a Watermelon Redline.
Thats what i thought also, until i tried it. Best mood ever! Smiling and telling jokes at work for hours. I was very surprisingly impressed!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what i thought also, until i tried it. Best mood ever! Smiling and telling jokes at work for hours. I was very surprisingly impressed!
That's the review we get from most people. It surprises them at how good it makes them feel. That's the "swag" part... it's not just energy. It feels good and makes you more sociable, too.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey guys I have a quick question about the swag shot, I came across a bottle of it and I was wondering how long the effects last? More in terms of the great mood. I have a workout a few hours before a date and I would like for those effects to hang around. :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's usually a solid 4-6 hours for me. Depends on what I've been eating, how tired I am... etc.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's usually a solid 4-6 hours for me. Depends on what I've been eating, how tired I am... etc.
Well, It ended up being around that time for me to.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's no problem... it's pretty similiar to a lot of different energy drinks. Most of the reviews are really good on the stuff. A simple google search reveals a good bit of them. But, if you want me to post some, I will. I know sometimes Google doesn't always deliver.

I'd say the most important ingredient is the GSB12 (glutathionyl-B12). It's basically Glutathione attached to B12.

Here's a really interesting read about B12 and glutathione. The conclusions it draws are related to people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but it does a wonderful job explaining in a simple and concise way how glutathione and B12 interact.

Look up Pelargonium graveolens extract.
That b12-glutathione article is quackery FYI

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this similiar to Portal or Portion #9?
Not as powerful as Potion 9 mood boost wise, tbh. But it can be close. I think Potion 9 and the like are far beyond what swag shot intends to be. But I love Swag Shot before going out on the weekends, tons of energy and a great mood boost.