Dermacrine or Ostraine

muscle inc.

Awards
Just started dermacrine. Thinking ahead 4 weeks what would be better, get another bottle of derm and run it longer or switch to ostabol? Never tried ostraine but want to. Out of the two which produces better results in strength and recomp effects?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Osta will provide more strength gains, but they are very comparable as far as recomp goes.

muscle inc.

Awards
Osta will provide more strength gains, but they are very comparable as far as recomp goes.
Thanks! Will probably try ostabol after derm then. I read an old thread you started inquiring about ostraine. Did you end up using it, if so how was your run?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Will probably try ostabol after derm then. I read an old thread you started inquiring about ostraine. Did you end up using it, if so how was your run?
No problem! I have had 3 runs with Osta now. It treated me well. My typical Osta 8 week run at 25mg provides me with 4-5 LBM while dropping 1-2% BF. Osta provides very noticeable strength gains. It gives a small increase sense of well being and my joints feel great on it. I usually hit a PR each time I run it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mind you I did not run Ostabol I ran the quality stuff.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run osta and derm...i used iml osta and as a standalone i'd prefer osta over dermacrine

dermacrine could be effective but i prefer it with an oral ph or something along those lines

the iml osta was nice for 4 weeks wish i could have run it 8, i'm sure you'll see some quality results and the pct is simple, something like tropinol xp and your good

muscle inc.

Awards
Thanks. Yeah I know most people use derm as a test base but I wanted to give it a shot solo first. Actually running it with formestane.

Going to run osta after derm. Ostabol is much cheaper than iron mag labs, is there any difference? Also if I run it for 6-8 weeks is otc pct still ok or should I use a SERM. Have some leftover nolva and clomid from a previous cycle so I'm set either way.

muscle inc.

Awards
Bump for info on ostabol vs ostra rx. Ostra rx is about $50-$60 for 30 days at 20mg and Ostabol is only $22 for 45 days at 20mg. Is there any reason for the big price difference?

MVatty

Awards
Was also thinking of trying ostraine this summer. Also curious if there's any difference between ostra rx and ostabol besides price and the few extra ingredients in ostra rx. Both good quality and effective?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for info on ostabol vs ostra rx. Ostra rx is about $50-$60 for 30 days at 20mg and Ostabol is only $22 for 45 days at 20mg. Is there any reason for the big price difference?
That's a good question. We have all our raw powders tested by Patrick Arnold and the feedback we get from ostabol is positive.

The difference is that IML has a few different OTC test booster type products in their stuff. Not sure how effective any of them are. If you're looking for the most hormone for your money, Celtic Labs has you covered. I don't see the point in running test boosters while using ostabol.

muscle inc.

Awards
How about this then or too long?

Weeks 1-8 dermacrine 4 pumps e/d
Weeks 5-10 ostabol 20mg e/d

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run the osta week 1-4 and then let the derm bridge you into PCT.

muscle inc.

Awards
Run the osta week 1-4 and then let the derm bridge you into PCT.
Thanks for the suggestion but a little too late for that layout. I'm in week one using derm already. Osta is in the mail.

Is there a second best way to incorporate the two in the same cycle or should I just run derm for 8 weeks and save the osta for future use?

muscle inc.

Awards
That's a good question. We have all our raw powders tested by Patrick Arnold and the feedback we get from ostabol is positive. The difference is that IML has a few different OTC test booster type products in their stuff. Not sure how effective any of them are. If you're looking for the most hormone for your money, Celtic Labs has you covered. I don't see the point in running test boosters while using ostabol.
Thanks for the reply. Ostabol is already being shipped my way!

bdybldnaam

Awards
What kind of PCT is needed for Ostarine? One of my gym buddies is doing 20mg for 6 weeks..

He says that OTC PCT is sufficient..? I don't know much about Ostarine, but isn't a SERM recommended?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in Ostarine too , never used it , i'm on dermacrine/formeron atm , heard and read good things about it , no side effects etc.
Where do you buy it ? and a Test booster after 4-6 week is enough? or do we need a SERM

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of PCT is needed for Ostarine? One of my gym buddies is doing 20mg for 6 weeks..

He says that OTC PCT is sufficient..? I don't know much about Ostarine, but isn't a SERM recommended?
No need for a serm after Ostarine in my experience, it never hurts to have on hand though....something like tropinol xp should be fine to recover

muscle inc.

Awards
So couldn't resist and bought the last bottle of dermacrine off the shelf of my local supp shop. So now I have enough derm to run for eight weeks and osta to run for 45 days at 20mg. I guess this thread can now be called dermacrine AND ostabol lol

Question is what's the best way to run them. I started dermacrine one week ago. Should I stack, bridge, run osta right after, or make seperate cycles?

I know how to set up a basic ph cycle but am unsure with this. Also I have everything I would need for an otc or SERM pct on hand already. Any advice would be appreciated!

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I had asked IML for any proof that the "Ostarine" that was in their product was legit and they completely blew me off.

Use the Celtic labs stuff. Stick with companies that atleast attempt to be legit.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
So couldn't resist and bought the last bottle of dermacrine off the shelf of my local supp shop. So now I have enough derm to run for eight weeks and osta to run for 45 days at 20mg. I guess this thread can now be called dermacrine AND ostabol lol

Question is what's the best way to run them. I started dermacrine one week ago. Should I stack, bridge, run osta right after, or make seperate cycles?

I know how to set up a basic ph cycle but am unsure with this. Also I have everything I would need for an otc or SERM pct on hand already. Any advice would be appreciated!
Stop the Dermacrine and get on the Osta.. just start the osta the day after you quit Dermacrine. And then start the Dermacrine up again on your last day of Osta. Osta is somewhat supressive especially at higher doses.

muscle inc.

Awards
I had asked IML for any proof that the "Ostarine" that was in their product was legit and they completely blew me off. Use the Celtic labs stuff. Stick with companies that atleast attempt to be legit.
Thanks, yeah already purchased ostabol from Celtic Labs. Even if IML is legit I wouldn't pay double for same amount of product as long as Celtics is legit...

muscle inc.

Awards
Stop the Dermacrine and get on the Osta.. just start the osta the day after you quit Dermacrine. And then start the Dermacrine up again on your last day of Osta. Osta is somewhat supressive especially at higher doses.
So wouldn't I want to finish the cycle with osta at the end being that it's more suppressive than the derm? That way I can do a proper pct as needed as soon as I get off it?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wouldn't I want to finish the cycle with osta at the end being that it's more suppressive than the derm? That way I can do a proper pct as needed as soon as I get off it?
You have two good options in my opinion...

Run Dermacrine until you run out, then start the Osta, then PCT.

Run Dermacrine and Osta at the same time till you're out of both, then PCT.

I wouldn't stop the dermacrine as you've already been using it for awhile and it'd kinda be a waste to just stop it.

muscle inc.

Awards
You have two good options in my opinion... Run Dermacrine until you run out, then start the Osta, then PCT. Run Dermacrine and Osta at the same time till you're out of both, then PCT. I wouldn't stop the dermacrine as you've already been using it for awhile and it'd kinda be a waste to just stop it.
I like those plans. Think maybe I'll start osta when I have a week or two left of derm. That way when derm is finished osta should already be kicking in. Next few months are gonna be fun!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta isn't suppressive under 20mg? Am I correct?
It's definitely going to suppress at any dose, but the suppression is dose dependent.

muscle inc.

Awards
Osta is used many times in pct isn't it?
Most guys who use it in pct run it at 10mg. They say the trade off of it maybe slightly hurting recovery is worth it because it really helps maintain gains. I am going to use it in pct the next time I run a PH.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is used many times in pct isn't it?
Yeah, but it's not really PCT at that point in my opinion. I would do something like...

Cycle for 12 weeks.
Ostarine+exemestane for 4 weeks.
SERM for 4 weeks.

That way you have your test level rising, but not fully recovering. Then after the ostarine you can use a SERM to try and "fully recover".

But to be totally honest with you, it can takes weeks and even months after PCT to "fully recover". PCT just jump starts the recovery.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but it's not really PCT at that point in my opinion. I would do something like...

Cycle for 12 weeks.
Ostarine+exemestane for 4 weeks.
SERM for 4 weeks.

That way you have your test level rising, but not fully recovering. Then after the ostarine you can use a SERM to try and "fully recover".

But to be totally honest with you, it can takes weeks and even months after PCT to "fully recover". PCT just jump starts the recovery.
Nice post

muscle inc.

Awards
By the way got my ostabol in the mail yesterday. I have absolutely no willpower to hold on to supps, probably shouldn't buy til I run out of what I'm using lol.

So, now stacking dermacrine and ostabol for eight weeks. Not going to log but can give updates here and there if anyone is interested.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interested. I may run this stack myself in a week or two when I get over this virus. Mainly just want to recomp and build some endurance for summer.

Mystere3

Awards
In my experience (with multiple bloods) osta isn't very suppressive in pct. I've had 700 ng/dl labs 2 weeks after pct running 20 mg of osta in pct. Pct was torem 120/120/60/60, osta 25, hcgenerate es, daa, formeron.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience (with multiple bloods) osta isn't very suppressive in pct. I've had 700 ng/dl labs 2 weeks after pct running 20 mg of osta in pct. Pct was torem 120/120/60/60, osta 25, hcgenerate es, daa, formeron.
That's a solid PCT. I'm just cautious... I guess I just see osta as potentially suppressive so I warn people.

I'd love it if you posted the bloodwork (or PM it to me so I can post it to another forum) for future reference when people ask about ostarine suppression.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Osta + Dermacrine + Formeron for 8 weeks would be the best stack for what you are looking for. And you could stick with a strong OTC PCT or go with a SERM + t booster.

21marine

21marine

Awards
Hi everyone. I’m new here and looking for some advice. I have been lifting off and on for over 19 years (religiously for the past 2 years). Up until this point I had always done nothing but OTC supplements; i.e. creatine, NO2 boosters, T-boosters, etc…I'm 5'8 and at 200 pounds even right now. I'm 37 years old and have approximately 20% BF. My main goal is to reduce the body fat while maintaining muscle size and increasing strength. I lift 6 days a week; 3 days on 1 day off (chest and tri, back and bi, leg and shoulders) and follow weight training with 15-20 minutes of cardio (going to move up to 30). My main problem area is belly fat. I have decided that I was to try a 8 week run of Ostarine. My plan is as follows:
All for 8 weeks:
MK-2866 Ostarine 25mg pre-workout
1 MR Vortex pre-workout
Dymatize Super Amino 6000 pre-workout
MET-Rx Triple Omega 3-6-9 post-workout
5g micronized creatine monohydrate post-workout
Kirkland Signature Glucosamine & Chondroitin post-workout
multi vitamin post-workout
various Whey protein shakes post workout

Would a AI or PCT be necessary? Any recommendations based on my supplement intake?

21marine

21marine

Awards
thatnks ion. Do I need to take something like erase while running the Osta? Or just do a mini PCT at the end starting around week 6 til about week 10?

Mystere3

Awards
Don't need any with osta. If you're using both, you may consider erase if gyno prone because most transdermals tend to increase e2 and osta would decrease shbg somewhat causing increased free e2.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
thatnks ion. Do I need to take something like erase while running the Osta? Or just do a mini PCT at the end starting around week 6 til about week 10?
Nope just do a 4 week PCT at the end of the whole cycle. Go ahead and order the Erase, but only use it only cycle if your nipples feel funny, but typically they won't. Ostarine doesn't aromatize

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd personally run an A.I. durring Osta.

Blood work has shown some E2 increases, and it's possible this is where any suppression comes from.

muscle inc.

Awards
Same here. Started dermacrine and formestane one week ago. Just added osta and will continue all three for the next eight weeks. Seems crazy but already see a difference in the mirror.

Start weight 202lbs. Would love to add a couple and get more shredded at the same time. Also gonna do sprints 3 days a week. Want to increase endurance.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Started dermacrine and formestane one week ago. Just added osta and will continue all three for the next eight weeks. Seems crazy but already see a difference in the mirror.

Start weight 202lbs. Would love to add a couple and get more shredded at the same time. Also gonna do sprints 3 days a week. Want to increase endurance.
One of the best stacks IMO