Fat burners

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I'm on the end stretch of my cutting phase before summer starts and was wondering about using some Fat burners to get the very last of my body fat gone and harden up. What fat burners have you guys seen good results with if any? I was looking at maybe PES alphamine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A simple forum search would reveal many options and reviews on some of the popular ones.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ECA
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
This is a very nice list.

Others to look into are: alpha t2, reduce XT, metabolic powder, Aav2, Rk-500

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Reduce XT
AAV2

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are ones I use the most:

Alphamine
Norcodrene
Alpha-T2
AAv2
Forskolin-95
TTA

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are ones I use the most: Alphamine Norcodrene Alpha-T2 AAv2 Forskolin-95 TTA
Send me some TTA :). Please.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lots of options here

FINAFLEX has couple different offerings, including our PX series of fat-burners
(500 for more explosive energy + appetite control; Black version for more confident, sustained type energy along with appetite suppression)
and of course our Stimul8 is basically a preworkout powder designed to aid in bodycomp (along with insane energy rush) .. think of this one as a fat-burner in a tasty preworkout powder form

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Ephedrine + caffeine + GW.. melts my winter fat

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
What's GW?
gw 50156. Copied from a site. Just to lazy to type on my phone.

GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
gw 50156. Copied from a site. Just to lazy to type on my phone.

GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity.
yeah....this would be the supplement section however, not the drug/RC section
let's mute this approach

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of good options mentioned already.

A couple I think are solid are:

DCP 2.0 (stacked with vanillean is awesome)
Alphamine
Norcodrene (looks solid on paper)
Combustion

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
aav2
Norcodrene
alpha t2 new version
og DCP
forskolin
Alphamine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you've been given some good lists to look through.

I will add that when looking to optimize fat burning from the supplemental side of things you should take into account the MOA of the ingredients in the product you are looking at and try to find things that are diverse and work through different pathways than just taking things that do things the same way.

Alpha-2-antagonism (SA2-A extract, Yohimbine HCL, Alpha-Y), Beta-Agonism (Ephedrine, Higenamine), increases in cAMP (lots of stuff, but I love Forskolin for this ), PPAR Agonism (TTA and DHAA in new Erase/EP), GDA (vague, loose terminology..Gynemma, Berberine), etc. There are also things to look at for stress reduction, cortisol, and more depending on what you really want to target and feel will help the most.

You'll notice some of the suggestions in this thread follow on these. :D

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome recommendations here already but I noticed no one has mentioned Dexaprine yet.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running norco and aav2 currently and it's great. Good appetite suppression and energy accompanied by about 9lbs down in a month. Can't beat it.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Adipose Annihilation V2
Alphamine

GW was dropped at the end of the study so that is a huge red flag for me. Use to really like the product but for it to come this far and then for the companies to drop it like that is scary, because those guys are greedy and won't drop something they have spent so much money on.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards