Awards
  • Established
I will be (on first week atm) running--

-Dzine (30/30/30/30)
-Trenavar (45/45/45/45)
-4-ANDRO (200/200/200/200)
-Stano (1200 throughout)

Have all proper supps in order, etc.
I'm on day 5 of the run...a little freaked out, never have had a stack like this before, I have ran Dzine solo, but only at 15mg for 5 weeks.
Past PH cycles have been the basics, Hdrol, Pmag, Epi, Dzine solo... But Tren is new to me, as well as running 4ANDRO (low dosed), and i always run Stano with all my cycles, but not this high....so far, lethargy is already killin me! I upped it to 1200mg from the 800mg i started on...
Im also running some supp called Inhibit-P, has P5P and Vitex in it for prolactin issues, should they be a problem...hoping that running a AI will help this as well.

Want to know opinions on running an OTC AI DURING THIS CYCLE???
I have-
*E-Control (300mg 6OXO, per 3 caps, enough for 20days)
*erase (25mg per cap)
*Rev. PCT Black (contains same compound as erase...25mg))

Which would be best, and how should i run it with this cycle? As in...Everyday (AM or PM?), EOD, etc???)
At what mg per day or night?

^I plan on running a strong PCT, using both Clomid and Nolva (50/50/25/25 + 20/20/10/10) and if necessary, run on of the leftover AI's...
MANY THANKS!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks Driven2lift!

But money is tight, just lost my job.
Cant afford any more supps...I got 2 boxes full anywhow!!! lol
and sadly, no formeron in em!

All i have to work with is
E-Control (300mg 6OXO, per 3 caps, enough for 20days)
*erase (25mg per cap) Arimistane
*Rev. PCT Black (contains same compound as erase...25mg) Arimistane
*almost forgot...Inhibit E....eeeesh

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron is the best! Honestly only 2 pumps and it'll last 6 weeks. It keeps your hpta running as well. Honestly , best AI I have ever used. I'm a fan.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is the best! Honestly only 2 pumps and it'll last 6 weeks. It keeps your hpta running as well. Honestly , best AI I have ever used. I'm a fan.
I appreciate it man...but all i have to work with is either Erase (Arimistane) or 6OXO....
HELP!

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Off topic, but where are your preferred areas of application? I seemed to get the most out of the product while using my wrists.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I guess im leaning towards using Erase on cycle.
Starting at just one (25mg) per day...

Wondering when would be the best time of day to take it?
With my AM doses, or PM???

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic, but where are your preferred areas of application? I seemed to get the most out of the product while using my wrists.
I spread 1 pump on my upper chest and use my wrists to spread it to my delts, chest, traps and neck. Great absorption.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
25mg won't do much. Do 50mg in the morning and you'll be fine.
THANKS EatMoar!
I will dose it in the AM...
I took just one last night before bed...and damn...i got up to piss like 5 times thru out the night...
from the Erase, perhaps???

I was quickly noticing some water retention, in my ankles and feet...and ive only started the cycle this past monday (so around 5 days)...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just reading the Formeron FAQ and they recommend keeping it off the palms by pumping it on the forearms and using them to spread in on the chest, neck.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use a latex glove even

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Just like with most topical PH,
any area where the skin is the thinnest...
inner forearms, wrists, neck, i used to hear people putting Tzone on the tops of their feet (only on days when you are relaxing at home, no shoes on, etc)

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
OP - you should have all this figured out BEFORE embarking on such cycle
kinda silly to start a thread asking for opinions on "best available", when you have no intention of using said advice and simply want guidance on your own particular chosen compounds because you cannot buy anything else....

fyi however: each cap of REV PCT has 50mg arimistane, not 25mg
and altho we advise this for pct use, it can also be used while on cycle as it also has ingredients to promote organ health

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd go with arimistane. If that's all you got. Run it at 25-50mg Ed

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
OP - you should have all this figured out BEFORE embarking on such cycle
kinda silly to start a thread asking for opinions on "best available", when you have no intention of using said advice and simply want guidance on your own particular chosen compounds because you cannot buy anything else....

fyi however: each cap of REV PCT has 50mg arimistane, not 25mg
and altho we advise this for pct use, it can also be used while on cycle as it also has ingredients to promote organ health
It was "silly".
For one, many people take Dzine and trenavar with no AI while on cycle at all...
in fact, many laughed at my low doses for each compound.
BUT, i did have 6OXO and Erase (+Rev Erase...and yes it is 50mg, you are correct.) Ready to be added if needed. And the more i read, newer stuff, on diffrent forums, it sounds like i might as well be safe and run a AI.
Going with 50mg Erase (starting with 25mg AM, and 25mg PM)...see how my joints feel. Then go from there.
As i mentioned above, i have ran Dzine solo (w/ Stano) and never had any problems...so, this is just to be safe.
What freaked me out a bit, was a guys log that ran Trenazone solo, but at 90mgs, he got his bloods halfway thru his EIGHT WEEK cycle, and his estro was sky high...im running no where near that amount, but, I've heard good things about both 6OXO for the past...10yrs+...and good things about Erase.
This is just a safety net. No one wants gyno, eh?
But in all reality, a AI is not needed. But better to be safe than sorry.
Also, I'm saving REV PCT for my PCT along with the basics. (P5P+Vitex, CEL Cycle Assist, extra NAC mid day, etc)
I always have things lined up, and planned out on paper...have been wanting to run this cycle for over a year. Purchased the AI supps in case needed.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
For one, many people take Dzine and trenavar with no AI while on cycle at all....
sure -- so what?
and some ppl take heroin or smoke crack, with no regard for potential health issues..
I could care less what "some ppl" do

when doing a steroidal cycle, I am of the firm belief you should have all your bases covered ahead of time
and if you are broke, with no money to spend, you better really make damn sure you have everything covered before you start
if not, then simply do not do the cycle and wait

this stuff isn't candy

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure -- so what? and some ppl take heroin or smoke crack, with no regard for potential health issues.. I could care less what "some ppl" do when doing a steroidal cycle, I am of the firm belief you should have all your bases covered ahead of time and if you are broke, with no money to spend, you better really make damn sure you have everything covered before you start if not, then simply do not do the cycle and wait this stuff isn't candy
Snag tells it like it is. That's how you **** yourself up, not preparing. And if you forget anything, you better rush order it. Especially with that stack. Do ya Hdubzzz

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
sure -- so what?
and some ppl take heroin or smoke crack, with no regard for potential health issues..
I could care less what "some ppl" do

when doing a steroidal cycle, I am of the firm belief you should have all your bases covered ahead of time
and if you are broke, with no money to spend, you better really make damn sure you have everything covered before you start
if not, then simply do not do the cycle and wait

this stuff isn't candy
Hmm...I see.
Did you not see that I DO HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED FOR THIS CYCLE? Including the AI's...
Would you like my full list? :)

I simply wanted peoples opinions, on which one would be best to run!

Dude, I damn well know this isnt candy, lol.
TRENAVAR
1 CAP AM, 1 CAP and 1 TAB MIDAY, 1 CAP PM = 45mg DAILY

Dzine
1 PM and 1 AM = 30mg DAILY

4-ANDRO
1 CAP AM, 1 CAP PM = 100mgs DAILY

STANO
2 CAP AM, 2 CAP PM = 800mgs DAILY

SUPPORTS
Inhibit P (2 caps per day)
Cycle Assist (4caps X2 per day)
Multivitamin (take 1 per day around lunch)
Greens Support (1 cap 2X per day)
Fish Oil (2x daily)
TUDCA
*START TAKING ERASE (3/29-end) 1cap w/ Am dose—1cap with w/ PM dose=50mg

PCT
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 20/20/10/0
*PCT BLACK-1/1/1/1 (50mg ARIMISTANE per cap) (Has FULL PCT SUPPORT)
^ Use Erase for the first week, so Erase and PCT Black stack will be 75/50/50/50

^^^***Has been slightly revised...

Ive been reading on here, that peoples top favorite oarl is Hdrol...which i love that stuff, but they say to run it at 50mgs only???

FINAFLEX Product Educator...EDUCATE! No need to just assume I think this stuff is "candy"...I take it VERY seriously.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Also, i get pre bloods drawn 2 weeks before start
Bloods drawn mid cycle
Bloods drawn 2 weeks after PCT

Tis Candy!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try Alphamax, contains a full 75mg Arimistane which will help control estrogen and cortisol, as well it contains 300mg of 98% L-DOPA which will help control prolactin levels. As well if run on cycle Divanill could potentially increase the amount of free or circulating andorgens, making your pro-hormones more effective.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
my job is not to educate you on steroids or products that lie outside our company line
I am also not here to argue with you, sorry
take what I say, as worthwhile; or, not -- matters not to me
personally I would have some exemestane on hand for any issues that may arise, but that is my own preference and nothing I can advise here in the supplement section

for the record:
I see no reason at all to run 4-andro and stano together (why?)..seems useless and wasteful
also, (and tho yes many ppl do it -- see above I could care less) nolva is not a PCT, it is for gyno reduction

but you wanted me to educate, so go chew on that for awhile
take care

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Try Alphamax, contains a full 75mg Arimistane which will help control estrogen and cortisol, as well it contains 300mg of 98% L-DOPA which will help control prolactin levels. As well if run on cycle Divanill could potentially increase the amount of free or circulating andorgens, making your pro-hormones more effective.
THANKS man! repped!
Ill def buy that for my next run.
For now, i have both Arimistane and 6OXO to choose from, plenty for ON cycle and PCT use.
Appreciate it though, Adizzle1, always down to try something new.
btw, i am taking Inhibit-P, it has Ldopa, Vitex, and P5P in it...hopefully that will cover any prolactin troubles should they arise. You ever heard of that stuff???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
my job is not to educate you on steroids or products that lie outside our company line
I am also not here to argue with you, sorry
take what I say, as worthwhile; or, not -- matters not to me
personally I would have some exemestane on hand for any issues that may arise, but that is my own preference and nothing I can advise here in the supplement section

for the record:
I see no reason at all to run 4-andro and stano together (why?)..seems useless and wasteful
also, (and tho yes many ppl do it -- see above I could care less) nolva is not a PCT, it is for gyno reduction

but you wanted me to educate, so go chew on that for awhile
take care
No worries.
And for my full PCT, I plan on using both nolva and clomid. Your Rev Black PCT. And a couple of good natty Test boosters.
If you could think of anything more to add, please, let me know.
In the past, even my solo Dzine run, I just ran clomid, and a natty test booster. Bloods came back great.

And ive been thinking about that too, i was originally just going to run 4Andro...but man, the lethargy kicked in fast...so i had 2 bottles of Stano200, (usually run 800mgs, but i have read a few Dzine and Tren logs, saying that (and i may be wrong on this, "a DHT" based product can help with other unwanted sides, lethargy of course..) and i have good experiences with Stano, so i started that as of yesterday. Ill save the 4Andro for another time.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Quick side question:
Would 4 bottles of 4andro (run it @ 400mgs per day) + 600mg of Stano + a Test/Bromo product called "Testacore"
make for a decent, nonmethyl/natty run? Would have enough to run that all for 6weeks. (Also have Animal Stak and M-stak)

Maybe for a easy (or easier) on the body, test run?
Have a shoebox full of extras that could be put to some use...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well 4-andro = 4dhea and stano = dht derivative. Both are test bases. Only use one.

Also yes a dht base is great for libido, made me horny as hell. I love it.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Well 4-andro = 4dhea and stano = dht derivative. Both are test bases. Only use one.

Also yes a dht base is great for libido, made me horny as hell. I love it.
Hell Yes, i love Stano. Used at least 400-600mgs for every cycle. Great stuff, especially once LGIs version came out.
and i have good experiences with Stano, so i started that as of yesterday. Ill save the 4Andro for another time.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell Yes, i love Stano. Used at least 400-600mgs for every cycle. Great stuff, especially once LGIs version came out. and i have good experiences with Stano, so i started that as of yesterday. Ill save the 4Andro for another time.

That's a low dose I ran it up to 1200 and it was great.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ya 400 ain't gonna do sh!t
"Hell Yes, i love Stano. Used at least 400-600mgs for every cycle."<<talking about some past cycles, pmag, hdrol, epi, etc.

Im running it at 5 caps a day (Stano200), 1000mgs. For this cycle. :)
If i still have lethargy issues, ill have to use up my final bottle, which
saving my for a hdrol only run.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
You should need an AI but something for prolactin with Tren;)
Inhibit P- each cap=P5P 50mg, Vitex 300mg, and Muca Prurirns(60% L-Dopa)...2 caps a day, taken with PH doses
My tren dose is so low, regular 50mgs of P5P would cover it, but Vitex is known to help with prolactin. ("Vitex agnus-castus acts similarly to dopamine, by reducing prolactin levels, which are elevated during premenstrual syndrome.)...its good for lactating women. ;) "primarily thought of as one of the most important herbs for regulating female hormones, vitex also has value in the alternative medicine community for treating a number of male health issues." Had this stuff on hand.

STILL, cant decide on 1 cap (25mg) or 2 caps of Erase per day...

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Inhibit P- each cap=P5P 50mg, Vitex 300mg, and Muca Prurirns(60% L-Dopa)...2 caps a day, taken with PH doses My tren dose is so low, regular 50mgs of P5P would cover it, but Vitex is known to help with prolactin. ("Vitex agnus-castus acts similarly to dopamine, by reducing prolactin levels, which are elevated during premenstrual syndrome.)...its good for lactating women. ;) "primarily thought of as one of the most important herbs for regulating female hormones, vitex also has value in the alternative medicine community for treating a number of male health issues." Had this stuff on hand. STILL, cant decide on 1 cap (25mg) or 2 caps of Erase per day...
Do you know exactly how much mucuna is in inhibit p? I plan on switching from applied nutraceuticals igf 2 over to this and I'm gonna be running it for a pretty long time

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
150mgs. (60% L-dopa). x2 a day, 300mgs.

Any thoughts on taking 25 or 50mgs of Erase for my cycle???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Run Atleast 50, up to 100mgs.
Have been taking 50mg, 1 in the AM, 1 PM (during my main, PH doses)...figure spreading the 2 out might be best, i think people that
take a full 3 caps+ spread them out every 4-6hrs apart...

*Just curious, which PH, in your opinion, has the highest potential to bring the estrogen up, our out of balance?
As the 3 PH im taking (Dzine, Trevavar, and Stano) are (well "advertised", but also known to be) Non-Aromatizing...

^I know that with any stack like this, especially with Dzine involved, needs some sort of AI on cycle.
Just curious, what you think, EatMoar?
Many Thanks!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Run Atleast 50, up to 100mgs.
Have been taking 50mg, 1 in the AM, 1 PM (during my main, PH doses)...figure spreading the 2 out might be best, i think people that
take a full 3 caps+ spread them out every 4-6hrs apart...

*Just curious, which PH, in your opinion, has the highest potential to bring the estrogen up, our out of balance?
As the 3 PH im taking (Dzine, Trevavar, and Stano) are (well "advertised", but also known to be) Non-Aromatizing...

^I know that with any stack like this, especially with Dzine involved, needs some sort of AI on cycle.
Just curious, what you think, EatMoar?
Many Thanks!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Another question/idea id like to run by everyone...

-Since i will be taking Erase ON cycle...and I need to add in an AI with my PCT...
Is it fine to keep running the Erase? =8 weeks total
***Thinking of running the 6OXO as the AI...but wanted some opinions/tips/ideas.

this is the first cycle that ive wanted/needed to add in an AI with Clomid/Nolva...and the 2 (well, three...) choices i have are Erase, Rev Black PCT (great all in one product, but contains same AI as Erase), or 6OXO.
^which, ive always heard great thing about....been around forever, tried and true, studies done, etc.
SO...either Erase for 8weeks straight, OR, switch to 6OXO during PCT.
*I will either be running Erase in a 0/0/0/0/2/3/3/2/1, pyramid taper...or 6OXO, which it seems its fine to start at the beginning of PCT, at 300mgs, then taper to 100mgs on final week of PCT...(300/300/200/100)
LORD...IF YA LISTENIN...HELP! :)

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
LORD...IF YA LISTENIN...HELP! :)
god's not gonna answer your questions on steroid use, I don't think

your posts are horrible on the eyes, btw..sure like changing typeset a lot, don't you?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
god's not gonna answer your questions on steroid use, I think

your posts are horrible on the eyes, btw..sure like changing typeset a lot, don't you?
Sorry, was just jokin around, a quote from Dave Chappelle.
I will leave the text alone, make it easy on your eyes.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
"Hell Yes, i love Stano. Used at least 400-600mgs for every cycle."<<talking about some past cycles, pmag, hdrol, epi, etc.

Im running it at 5 caps a day (Stano200), 1000mgs. For this cycle. :)
If i still have lethargy issues, ill have to use up my final bottle, which
saving my for a hdrol only run.
I gotcha man, id still say 600 bare min as a test base.
you need a test base on hdrol? I had a normal sex drive on the stuff.
How is 1000?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry, was just jokin around, a quote from Dave Chappelle.
I will leave the text alone, make it easy on your eyes.
Your fine dude, I'm pretty sure you changing the text isn't gonna give anyone a seizer lol

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha man, id still say 600 bare min.
you need a test base on hdrol? I had a normal sex drive on the stuff.
How is 1000?
Ya, my first ever PH was Hdrol at only 50mgs, lol. And my "teacher", mentioned Stano, told me it has a good muscle hardening effect, good gym aggression, etc.
So, ya, ever since then, every cycle.
So far, 1000mg is my highest...zero lethargy now! The first couple of days i was taking 4-andro, low stano, and felt like crap. Slept all day.
1000 is the highest needed, in my opiinion. 800 is fine, perfect for Stano200 by LGI...i used to buy Cels Stano...150mg per cap, and much more expensive per bottle too!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Your fine dude, I'm pretty sure you changing the text isn't gonna give anyone a seizer lol
"god's not gonna answer your questions on steroid use, I think
your posts are horrible on the eyes, btw..sure like changing typeset a lot, don't you?"

snagencyV2.0....he needs a hug. :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Does using l dopa alone (and an ai) work for a cycle that has trenavar? I know you reps are gonna say no buy inhibit p but I already made my order and I don't intend on buying any more online till next cycle. If I pick up some l dopa at a drug store would that be good for prolactin control?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Does using l dopa alone (and an ai) work for a cycle that has trenavar? I know you reps are gonna say no buy inhibit p but I already made my order and I don't intend on buying any more online till next cycle. If I pick up some l dopa at a drug store would that be good for prolactin control?
Man, ive read tons of reviews, articles, posts...some say that using p5p is the best OTC for prolactin.
Some say that using both Ldopa and P5P together, is counterproductive.
Heres whats important. Vitex and P5P...the best otc stuff for prolactin. Now, i randomly picked up some of this Inhibit P, about a year ago...
not even sure why...i think because i had some mean puffy nips after a Epi cycle, lol. Heard that it might be a prolactin issue. But like all
PH puffy nips, they subside.
If you already have some good Ldopa, run it.
what mg are you thinking about running of the Trenavar???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
What do you have for prolactin so far???