Mass Gain cycle

DaLegend4445

Awards
Hey everyone, I was looking into a prohormone but decided to go without it. I need to put on some weight and gain some more muscle. You guys have any good stacks? Looking for around 10 lbs. test boosters of anything that you guys know that works. Thanks

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Hey everyone, I was looking into a prohormone but decided to go without it. I need to put on some weight and gain some more muscle. You guys have any good stacks? Looking for around 10 lbs. test boosters of anything that you guys know that works. Thanks
How old are you man? And how fast are you looking to put on 10 lbs.

To be honest if you're gonna stay away from PH and you're not like 16 get a good test booster I like test powder to be honest.

But diet and lifting heavy are gonna be your two best friends on a natty bulk

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10lbs is quite a bit. I mean sure you can throw on ten pounds but it's not going to be all muscle (going off you want to gain 10lbs quickly). With that being said, obviously diet is the main factor. There are a few supps that can help you.

AnaBeta Elite
ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor)
Forskolin
Alphamax

Keep an eye out for a few new supps coming out also.

DaLegend4445

Awards
I'm about to be 21 but decided against it bc of the detection time of the SERMs. Looking for to gain strength and just look bigger in general. What are the best test boosters if you think that will help

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Test booster would be a waste.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Your a pitcher? ARA and pitching sounds like trouble. Haha

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Lets start with true basics.. What is your diet like? Make sure you have your diet down, then look into a few of these (if you have not). For wanting to gain 10ish lbs, I'd hop on 4-5k cals (depending on your maintenance cals, metabolism, etc). Check out MyFitnessPal (if you have not already), great way to track calories and make sure you're hitting your macros. Now basic supplementation:

-Creatine: 3-5g per day (timing is irrelevant ). And once you've hit saturation, no need to dose on off days
-Beta Alanine: 3.2-5g/day. Dose on off days
-Betaine Anhydrous (TMG): 2.5-3g/day taken preworkout. Dose on off days
-Citrulline Malate: 6-9g/day, taken pre-wo
-Agmatine: 1-2g/day taken preworkout. Can also be taken with meals for GDA effects
-GMS: 3-6g/preworkout. Can be taken daily. Will help with pumps and fullness.

Other supplements to consider:

-Pre-workouts: There's a vast amount of great pre-workouts around (Mr. Hyde, Hemavol, C4, PSU, Myo-Blitz, etc) take a look and choose what you like best
-Forskolin: 50-100mg/day taken throughout the day, best with meals. (For you purposes though this may or may not be out of consideration)
-Anabeta Elite: 4 caps/day taken pre-workout. Increase in fullness, strength, etc
-Phosphatidic Acid: 750mg/day taken preworkout. Increase in fullness, strength, etc.
-ArA: 1000-2000mg on workout days taken preworkout. Increase in fullness, strength, etc. (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html)- good read here

Also a lot of new "natural anabolics" on the horizon to take into consideration. SARMs (ostarine, s4, lgd, mk 677) may be something down your line. My suggestion for a "natty stack" would be an ArA stack.
ArA help:
The standard ArA cycle would contain;
1-2g ArA (1.5g seems to be the sweet spot)
2g LCLT (or some form of carinitine)
3-6g GMS

-----------------------

Advanced Cycle:
1-2g ArA
2g LCLT
3-6g GMS
2-5g HCA
4caps ABE/Compound 20

Each having their own reason, of course.

Carnitine would would inhibit ArA being broken down into thromboxanes, enhances lipid packaging and enterocyte (lymphatic) absorption

GMS enhance emulsification in attempt to kinetically enhance the delivery of ArA to the enterocytes, and then to the lymphatics

HCA will aid in cellular uptake of extra ArA

Anabeta Elite/Compound 20 (via the ingredient Lodhra Bark) going to inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes

*Must note while all these will produce results (with a good diet) they still won't hold up against PH/AAS. GL

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 35 and on my first run of ArA ever and have put on 1.5 lbs. of LBM in just about 2 weeks. And this is AFTER a PH cycle. That would be a good way to go.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Something that also gets forgotten is what type of training are you doing?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look at Mass Gainz/ testabolan/ forsk95 stacked ... would be a nice stack based on food instead of just sups.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA + Anabeta. all you need. just eat. dont look to supplements to gain mass. look to your training routine and kitchen

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Whats gms?

pgno23

Awards
ArA + Anabeta. all you need. just eat. dont look to supplements to gain mass. look to your training routine and kitchen
This. Good stack but for 10 pounds you need to eat big. And being natural be patient as well. No supplament is going to give you ph tyoe gains but with food the lbs will come

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanna point out that 10lbs gain in LBM is quite massive and if you are looking for a supplement to get that in any sort of time frame that isn't pretty long term you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

pgno23

Awards
Just wanna point out that 10lbs gain in LBM is quite massive and if you are looking for a supplement to get that in any sort of time frame that isn't pretty long term you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Agreed. Naturally it will take a long time with even with great diet/exercise

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10lbs is quite a bit. I mean sure you can throw on ten pounds but it's not going to be all muscle (going off you want to gain 10lbs quickly). With that being said, obviously diet is the main factor. There are a few supps that can help you.

AnaBeta Elite
ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor)
Forskolin
Alphamax

Great advice, X-Factor and AlphaMax along with high calories and creatine monohydrate will assist in packing on lean mass quickly.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
10lbs LBM natty, hope you planned ahead 2 yrs... :p (assuming no noob gains)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Lets start with true basics.. What is your diet like? Make sure you have your diet down, then look into a few of these (if you have not). For wanting to gain 10ish lbs, I'd hop on 4-5k cals (depending on your maintenance cals, metabolism, etc). Check out MyFitnessPal (if you have not already), great way to track calories and make sure you're hitting your macros. Now basic supplementation:

-Creatine: 3-5g per day (timing is irrelevant ). And once you've hit saturation, no need to dose on off days
-Beta Alanine: 3.2-5g/day. Dose on off days
-Betaine Anhydrous (TMG): 2.5-3g/day taken preworkout. Dose on off days
-Citrulline Malate: 6-9g/day, taken pre-wo
-Agmatine: 1-2g/day taken preworkout. Can also be taken with meals for GDA effects
-GMS: 3-6g/preworkout. Can be taken daily. Will help with pumps and fullness.

Other supplements to consider:

-Pre-workouts: There's a vast amount of great pre-workouts around (Mr. Hyde, Hemavol, C4, PSU, Myo-Blitz, etc) take a look and choose what you like best
-Forskolin: 50-100mg/day taken throughout the day, best with meals. (For you purposes though this may or may not be out of consideration)
-Anabeta Elite: 4 caps/day taken pre-workout. Increase in fullness, strength, etc
-Phosphatidic Acid: 750mg/day taken preworkout. Increase in fullness, strength, etc.
-ArA: 1000-2000mg on workout days taken preworkout. Increase in fullness, strength, etc. (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html)- good read here

Also a lot of new "natural anabolics" on the horizon to take into consideration. SARMs (ostarine, s4, lgd, mk 677) may be something down your line. My suggestion for a "natty stack" would be an ArA stack.
ArA help:
The standard ArA cycle would contain;
1-2g ArA (1.5g seems to be the sweet spot)
2g LCLT (or some form of carinitine)
3-6g GMS

-----------------------

Advanced Cycle:
1-2g ArA
2g LCLT
3-6g GMS
2-5g HCA
4caps ABE/Compound 20

Each having their own reason, of course.

Carnitine would would inhibit ArA being broken down into thromboxanes, enhances lipid packaging and enterocyte (lymphatic) absorption

GMS enhance emulsification in attempt to kinetically enhance the delivery of ArA to the enterocytes, and then to the lymphatics

HCA will aid in cellular uptake of extra ArA

Anabeta Elite/Compound 20 (via the ingredient Lodhra Bark) going to inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes

*Must note while all these will produce results (with a good diet) they still won't hold up against PH/AAS. GL
Good list, Its nice that there is some good options around today to help with gainz and performance naturally,

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Lots of good advice in this thread. ArA + Anabeta Elite is a great stack. Stack ArA with GMS and LCLT pre workout as others have said.

Alphamax, great test booster (hard to stack with ABE because of Forskolin, could go with OG Anabeta + Alphamax or Anabeta Elite + Divanex possibly)

There are lots of great options for stacking once you get your feet wet...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of good advice in this thread. ArA + Anabeta Elite is a great stack. Stack ArA with GMS and LCLT pre workout as others have said.

Alphamax, great test booster (hard to stack with ABE because of Forskolin, could go with OG Anabeta + Alphamax or Anabeta Elite + Divanex possibly)

Then add dermacrine. Mmmmm.....

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AnaBeta Elite
ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor)
Forskolin
Alphamax

Great advice, X-Factor and AlphaMax along with high calories and creatine monohydrate will assist in packing on lean mass quickly.
This would be an awesome stack!! X-Factor Alphamax and Anabeta, i honestly dont think you can find a better all around stack for overall mass gain. These supplements will literally target almost every pathway avaliable to increase LBM and strength, could even see you leaning out with a caloric surplus while adding LBM.

I think ABE + Alphamax is an amazing combo and IMO way more worth it then Divanex but then again im Biased. On Paper however it would be Anabeta + 1600mg Divanil vs. Anabeta + 1400mg Divanil, 300mg L-DOPA, 75mg Arimistane, 50mg Forksolin, 4000iu D3, ZMA, for almost same price!

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I think ABE + Alphamax is an amazing combo and IMO way more worth it then Divanex but then again im Biased. On Paper however it would be Anabeta + 1600mg Divanil vs. Anabeta + 1400mg Divanil, 300mg L-DOPA, 75mg Arimistane, 50mg Forksolin, 4000iu D3, ZMA, for almost same price!
I definitely agree, I just personally can't tolerate more than 75mg Forskolin, even at 95% like in both ABE and Alphamax. Others may be similar so I figure I'd give an alternative. Big fan of the AlphaMax formula.

DaLegend4445

Awards
I was thinking about adding some of those supplements, what's ArA though?