ABE/Alphamax?

TheTank516

Awards
Looking for a good recomp stack and have read good reviews on both products. Will they work well together?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes and great recomp stack.

TheTank516

Awards
Thank you for the input. Highly appreciated.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its a great stack that a lot of people are starting to use here! You're going to love it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 of my favorite supplements. I am in the middle of an 8 week New ABE run. I then plan on taking the 4 week break, and then doing 8 weeks Alphamax/OG Anabeta.
I would do more ABE, but I have some OG left.

Alphamax is great as a standalone, and has awesome stacking possibilities.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a good recomp stack and have read good reviews on both products. Will they work well together?
'
As stated, they will work very well together. Alphamax as a standalone has great recomping ability. ABE should help that immensely.

TheTank516

Awards
Thank you for your added input. Highly appreciated.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got some Anabeta and Alphamax to stack later on this summer. I would have got ABE but it was on order and I was impatient lol (and it was cheaper)

I'm also going to add some X-Factor. My stack won't start for at least another 5-6 weeks so I may add something else if I can find a good deal.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got some Anabeta and Alphamax to stack later on this summer. I would have got ABE but it was on order and I was impatient lol (and it was cheaper)

I'm also going to add some X-Factor. My stack won't start for at least another 5-6 weeks so I may add something else if I can find a good deal.

I'm going to run Alphamax /OG Anabeta in June. I can't wait. I've never ran ArA, but really want to.

Are you thinking of logging it? I would love to follow along.

TheTank516

Awards
Adizzle1 or anyone else, I have a quick question on the Alphamax....I have read in some threads here that Arimistane can cause libido issues and since Alphamax contains it as well, is it a cause for concern?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No its not in most cases.

Arimistane by itself can def. cause libid issues however Divanil, L-Dopa and Forskolin are all known for drastically increasing libido and with all them in combo in full doses, loss of a libido is the last thing youll have to worry about on Alphamax!

TheTank516

Awards
Awesome! Thank you. The last thing I need is issues in that department.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thank you. The last thing I need is issues in that department.
I was worried about that too. But trust me I'm 35, and I felt 18 on Alphamax.

Libido was up, refractory period was down. Win Win

TheTank516

Awards
Thats great to hear. Looks like this should be fun.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I was worried about that too. But trust me I'm 35, and I felt 18 on Alphamax.

Libido was up, refractory period was down. Win Win
Awesome! My Alphamax should be here tomorrow and based on what you said, my wife is in BIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG trouble! LOL!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Also, do you take Alphamax on off days too?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, do you take Alphamax on off days too?
Lol big trouble? Or average trouble? Lol jk.

Yeah def take on off days, with last 2 pre bed is best dose.

Can't wait to see how you like it.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Currently on Abe and XFA, killer stack, gaining like 0.3-0.5 a week and leaning out, great stuff

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on Abe and XFA, killer stack, gaining like 0.3-0.5 a week and leaning out, great stuff
Nice.. Have you checked out Alphamax? It is a great addition to your stack, or something great to run after your stack, depending on how long you are running ABE/XFA.

Full dose Forskolin 95, arimistane, l-dopa, and Divanil

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Nice.. Have you checked out Alphamax? It is a great addition to your stack, or something great to run after your stack, depending on how long you are running ABE/XFA. Full dose Forskolin 95, arimistane, l-dopa, and Divanil
I have looked at it however i have no money left lmao. Maybe when the run is up and I'm doing a quick 1 month strict cut before summer

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Would alphamax do me any good since im 20 years old and its considered a test booster?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run Alphamax /OG Anabeta in June. I can't wait. I've never ran ArA, but really want to.

Are you thinking of logging it? I would love to follow along.
Idk about a log, but I'll comment on my progress occasionally. And this stack won't be for 5 weeks.

It'll be AlphaMax + Anabeta + ArA

I can't think of any better combination of three current products. Not counting swapping AB for ABE.

miniwheats

Awards
another stupid question but is ABE Anabeta? Looking to start a new stack soon and was going to roll Alphamax with X-Factor but maybe ill toss ABE in if its worth it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xfactor = ARA

AnaBeta would def be an awesome addition to Alphamax/x-factor stack!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another stupid question but is ABE Anabeta? Looking to start a new stack soon and was going to roll Alphamax with X-Factor but maybe ill toss ABE in if its worth it.
AB = Anabeta
ABE = Anabeta Elite
ALF = Alien Life Form

miniwheats

Awards
Adding a stim for pre workout to much with all this? I have always loved pre workout stims :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im natty! Ran ABE before. Never ran ArA. Goal right now is cutting.
Alphamax could definitely be useful on a cut. It has the correct doses of l-dopa, forskolin, and dinav. It will help you retain your mass and strength, which is difficult to do on a cut. Also, it will help lean you out. Recovery, which is also an issue, could be improved as well with Alphamax. You could stack it with either ABE or ArA while cutting. Maybe even a thermogenic would be nice!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Alphamax could definitely be useful on a cut. It has the correct doses of l-dopa, forskolin, and dinav. It will help you retain your mass and strength, which is difficult to do on a cut. Also, it will help lean you out. Recovery, which is also an issue, could be improved as well with Alphamax. You could stack it with either ABE or ArA while cutting. Maybe even a thermogenic would be nice!
I think im gonna finish my 8 week cut with norco and at2, then up my cals a little for recomp while taking alpamax!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Alf was awesome. A few years ago I got my daughter watching it. She loved it lol
LOL..is that right? I never thought about showing Alf to my kids. I just may show it to them for shizz and giggles!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
How about stacking this with the new myostatin supplement by Evomuse or BLR?

LOL..have to admint, I did buy the BLR product. Hehe!