GH247

Awards
I was planning to run the following stack:
Alphamine
Alpha T2
Erase Pro (OG)
Nimbus Reform
Recompadrol

For a few reasons, I am now looking to go stim free for this stack so am cutting out the alphamine. Any recommendations to add to the other 4 to enhance results?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tt33 is a good non stim fat burner to add to the stack

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha T2 isn't stim free.

Reform is tough to bet overall. Many like Reduce XT as a potential stim free fat loss adjuvant.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good stack, but if you're looking for one more product, then Reduce XT is definitely your best bet.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Something with Forskolin would be my number 1. Nimbus reform is wonderful in its quality of ingredients and effectiveness. Straight forskolin would also work well.

I am not as huge of a fan of cortisol blockers as I used to be, but if you have chronically high cortisol they could be of use.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned AT2, while caffeine free, still contains some stims. Is there a particular reason for avoiding stims?

Otherwise I think you wouldn't really need to add anything to that combo you'd keep taking.

GH247

GH247

Awards
Thanks for the replies so far guys. Reduce XT looks solid. AAV2 has caught my eye as well, would that stack well?

Bolt10, I've had some ongoing digestive issues for the last few months. Tried taking a few weeks to a month off individual supps and foods to try to determine the cause but can't seem to figure it out. Figured maybe somehow caffeine or stimulants in general are contributing to the problem so figured I better go a month or so stim free. I'm guessing stims aren't the problem but I probably should make sure. Any of you know if stims can possibly mess up the digestive system?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0, and/or Lean Xtreme would be good additions to this stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider X Gels too. It's not going to "burn fat," but it is probably the best OTC supp for hanging onto muscle and keeping full while cutting (IMO).

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I would consider X Gels too. It's not going to "burn fat," but it is probably the best OTC supp for hanging onto muscle and keeping full while cutting (IMO).
I would have to agree. I've only run x-gels once so far and will be starting again in a few weeks, but I was very impressed with the results and recommended it to a few friends. They were all very pleased.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to agree. I've only run x-gels once so far and will be starting again in a few weeks, but I was very impressed with the results and recommended it to a few friends. They were all very pleased.
Good to hear. Thanks for the support as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies so far guys. Reduce XT looks solid. AAV2 has caught my eye as well, would that stack well?

Bolt10, I've had some ongoing digestive issues for the last few months. Tried taking a few weeks to a month off individual supps and foods to try to determine the cause but can't seem to figure it out. Figured maybe somehow caffeine or stimulants in general are contributing to the problem so figured I better go a month or so stim free. I'm guessing stims aren't the problem but I probably should make sure. Any of you know if stims can possibly mess up the digestive system?
AAV2 + Reduce XT would be a solid combo!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am a fan of TT-33. used that to prep into a show when I ran the length of the stim thermo I was using.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, Arachidonic Acid is a must during cutting. It accelerates my fat loss rate, and helps keep lean mass and strength right where they were before the drop in calories.