tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using ampitropin by LN now. I'm wondering what else I could stack with it to give me the ultimate brain lol my focus and comprehension while on ampitropin is heightened heavily. Wondering if I can take something alongside to maximize this even more...

Thanks

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using ampitropin by LN now. I'm wondering what else I could stack with it to give me the ultimate brain lol my focus and comprehension while on ampitropin is heightened heavily. Wondering if I can take something alongside to maximize this even more...

Thanks
I wouldn't categorize Ampitropin as a focus product. Add some caffeine free Focus XT and you will be good to go

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't categorize Ampitropin as a focus product. Add some caffeine free Focus XT and you will be good to go
Didn't categorize it as a "focus" supplement. I was relaying what I "felt" and noticed from a single cap of ampitropin. My recall is much better (from the material I read) like I said, maybe it's because my comprehension was better while on it.

I'll give focus xt a look.

Anybody else?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap ampitropin
750mg Aniracetam
1 scoop focus xt (caffeine free)

This is good for you mind noot guys?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting to see the suggestions of scheduled drugs...I've seen a lot of that lately on here. Get some Focus XT- full caffeine version!. It's good stuff!. Plus its legal!.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Waiting to see the suggestions of scheduled drugs...I've seen a lot of that lately on here. Get some Focus XT- full caffeine version!. It's good stuff!. Plus its legal!.
This.

1 scoop Focus XT or 2g ALCAR + 200mcg Huperzine A

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

boogyman

Awards
In about a month im gonna stack Focus XT, Noopept, aniracetam and alcar. Dosing will go like this:

Morning: Focus XT, 750mgs Aniracetam, 10 mgs Noopept

Afternoon: 200mgs caffeine, 750mgs Aniracetam, 10 mgs Noopept, 1 gram Alcar

Late afternoon, 10 mgs Noopept.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
citicholine is a favorite ingredient of mine, for an all in one supplement look into Haleo MindSet.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Racetams and noopept, legal in the US ;)

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love this stack. I also like to throw in piracetam.
You actually noticed something from piracetam?? Did you use something else with the piracetam??? I tried it, didnt feel a thing =/

Focus XT and Stim FX are my two favorite focus sups tho

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You actually noticed something from piracetam?? Did you use something else with the piracetam??? I tried it, didnt feel a thing =/

Focus XT and Stim FX are my two favorite focus sups tho
Effects are fairly subtle. You also need to dose piracetam pretty high.

With most racetams, you should start with a high dose and then work your way down to an effective dose. I don't imply that you should go crazy with it, but find out what are common high doses for the one you are trying and start from there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm going to try

Noopept
Ampitropin

To keep it simple.. For now, and see how my recall/memory and verbalization improves (if it does)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm going to try

Noopept
Ampitropin

To keep it simple.. For now, and see how my recall/memory and verbalization improves (if it does)
Start off with a 20 mg noopept dose twice a day, that's a good start. 30/30 also works well. I've personally been running 15 mg's of noopept + 300 mg's of pramiracetam & 300 mg's of alpha-gpc once a day.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
I've been using B-12, Omega-3 and Alpha Brain by ONNIT. I love it!

^^sounded like a bad testimonial, haha

I use that combo every morning along with ZMA before bed and I wake up with my brain ready to go full blast.

The only thing that use to get me that focused was addreall for finals week in college and sulbutiamine.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam and alpha gpc were pretty good together but what works well for one person may not work well for another. Nootropics seem to widely vary from person to person and there's a ton of them out there.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Trying coluracetam at the moment. Kind of interesting but need to dial in the dose. Better verbal/writing fluency but not much motivation per se.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just took maybe 3-5 mgs this morning (along with my usual 800mg Alpha-GPC, 1g tyrosine, 1g DLPA, 1.5g fish oil) and it seems to enhance cognition, generally speaking, along the lines of piracetam. Easier time reading, writing, conversing, and upped my Lumosity scores significantly. STILL can't motivate myself to do my taxes though but I don't think there is a drug powerful enough for that.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying coluracetam at the moment. Kind of interesting but need to dial in the dose. Better verbal/writing fluency but not much motivation per se.
Wasn't coluracetam for anxiety and depression?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen it advertised for that, but I admittedly haven't researched this one thoroughly. Seller made the usual noot claims..ie, better memory and performance.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe they still have to be a board sponsor though, may want to edit that post bro