Vyvanse, pre workouts and fat burners?

usernamee

Awards
Today I was prescribed 40mg vyvanse. I'm currently cutting weight, and planning on using a fat burner in a few weeks to finish off my cut. Will vyvanse and the stimulants in a pre workout/fat burner have a bad effect when taken together, or in a few hours time span from each other?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take them together. Space them out a few hours from each other and you will be fine. Just make sure you don't take stimulants close to bed time though.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Today I was prescribed 40mg vyvanse. I'm currently cutting weight, and planning on using a fat burner in a few weeks to finish off my cut. Will vyvanse and the stimulants in a pre workout/fat burner have a bad effect when taken together, or in a few hours time span from each other?
My gf had to go off vyvanse it made her too nervous

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Her dose was 60 mg. too high? One day she accidentally double dosed and took 120. She was freaking out
It drastically differs between people. I would assume her doctor had her gradually increase her dosage until she found a sweet spot? And yea, 120 mg would not be fun at all.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Each person is different. You may have to test the waters with what stims and how much you can take and at what time.

Why not start with agmatine and a few carbs about 40 min pre workout the add stims in in a few weeks to see how you react.