Looking for the ABSOLUTE BEST weight loss supplement

john10960

Awards
Ive actually had to take a break from lifting for a while due to an injury but wanted to use this time to really get down to my target weight.

Im 178lb right now, trying to get to 165. I do cardio everyday (rotate HIIT with moderate intensity jogs) and eat under my calorie requirement obviously.

But these lbs are stubborn.. Im looking for the #1 supp out there to shed pounds as well as to suppress appetite.

Is there a consensus on this? (besides the typical caffiene/ephedrine answers).

Thanks guys!

xLGx

Awards
EC is tried and true.

But diet is still 98% of the equation. You need to be in a larger deficit if you're struggling to lose weight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really use fat burners because I don't really need them. When I cut I'm super strict on what I eat and how I train. But, I have tried many of them to see what effect they have so I know what to tell others.

I'm not into very strong stuff but I like alphamine and dcp

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ive actually had to take a break from lifting for a while due to an injury but wanted to use this time to really get down to my target weight.

Im 178lb right now, trying to get to 165. I do cardio everyday (rotate HIIT with moderate intensity jogs) and eat under my calorie requirement obviously.

But these lbs are stubborn.. Im looking for the #1 supp out there to shed pounds as well as to suppress appetite.

Thanks guys!
Hey man I had a lot of success with DCP 2.0 and Vanillean both bps products my diet and training were on point but I noticed accelerated fat loss I ran a complete log of it if you want to check it out. Both are non stim based.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
If you diet and training is on point and your hydration check out level ii there plenty of reviews to back up what it can do man but just make sure diet and training is good first

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont cut calories below 10% of ur maintenance. You're probably stalled out because ur probably too deep into a deficit. This is typical and ur metabolism slows down and begins to resist weight loss by eating muscle mass and storing fat mass.

This is how the body responds to a constant huge deficit. So if ur in a big deficit, stop. It aint helpin.

If u arent in a deficit, then u just need to up ur expenditures with more cardio and ignore everything I just said above.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Im using hydroxycut hardcore elite, and I like it for appetite supression and the energy. I only take 2 of the suggested 4 caps a day, thats all I can handle. I cant really tell if its helping me burn off any fat but it does help me in the ways I listed and I will continue to use it.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys!
Honestly this will sound weird, but I am on Erase Pro (original) now and it is probably the best for weight loss I will ever try. I don't have the cravings for sugary foods that I usually have and I don't get insane nighttime cravings. I guess the cortisol control is what's doing it as I got a similar but less pronounced effect from relora/ashwagandha. Not exactly fat burning directly (maybe it dies that too, though) but results are incredibly good.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Anybody try the original oxyelite pro? I bought a bottle before it was discontinued and I'm saving it for my summer cut.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Anybody try the original oxyelite pro? I bought a bottle before it was discontinued and I'm saving it for my summer cut.
The original w/dmaa? Will at the very least be awesome as a PWO. Good save! I am still looking for old stock of DMAA to get my hands on

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
The original w/dmaa? Will at the very least be awesome as a PWO. Good save! I am still looking for old stock of DMAA to get my hands on
Dmaa can be bought cheaply online in bulk, you really need a scale though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stim:

ECA stack
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Dexaprine XR

Non-stim:

Burn 24
AaV2
Alpha T2

10x mire important than any supplement:
Proper diet and training.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stim:

ECA stack
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Dexaprine XR

Non-stim:

Burn 24
AaV2
Alpha T2

bout as good as it gets .

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha T-2 is a popular stack, and NP is running a promo on them currently.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stickin with diet being ur best weight loss supp.

Other than Trenbolone.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stim:

ECA stack
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Dexaprine XR

Non-stim:

Burn 24
AaV2
Alpha T2

Solid advice and can't really go wrong with any of these as long as your diet and training is dialed in.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ec or Alphamine

Burn 24 is nothing short if incredible too if u love carbs like me.

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
Im using hydroxycut hardcore elite, and I like it for appetite supression and the energy. I only take 2 of the suggested 4 caps a day, thats all I can handle. I cant really tell if its helping me burn off any fat but it does help me in the ways I listed and I will continue to use it.
You're continuing to buy it because it gives you energy and suppresses your appetite?

You cant just buy No-Doz and some 5 HTP and save yourself at least $45+??

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm reluctant to recommend any supplements at this point for you OP because my guess is that you still have plenty of room to play around with in regards to adjusting calories.

Also adjust your calories for increments of +- 5 lbs weight. Usually a good idea to re-assess caloric requirements after each 5 lbs weight gain or loss increment.

john10960

Awards
Guys, thanks for the reccomendations so far.

Yeah I probably could use some calorie tweaking.. My MAIN trouble area is my appetite after 7-8pm. I know eating at night is where weight really loves to pile on. Any recommendations on appetite suppression during this time? Ive tried drinking a lot of water, having a handful of nuts here and there, but I just get so ravenous.. Especially because Im in full time nursing student and the work load is insane. Sitting there reading textbook material, I just get insanely hungry..

So yeah, appetite suppression suggestions post 7pm would be greatly appreciated!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, thanks for the reccomendations so far.

Yeah I probably could use some calorie tweaking.. My MAIN trouble area is my appetite after 7-8pm. I know eating at night is where weight really loves to pile on. Any recommendations on appetite suppression during this time? Ive tried drinking a lot of water, having a handful of nuts here and there, but I just get so ravenous.. Especially because Im in full time nursing student and the work load is insane. Sitting there reading textbook material, I just get insanely hungry..

So yeah, appetite suppression suggestions post 7pm would be greatly appreciated!
Eat a lot of broccoli. Serious.

john10960

Awards
hmm, ill try that. I love broccoli too, thanks for the advice!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really use fat burners because I don't really need them. When I cut I'm super strict on what I eat and how I train. But, I have tried many of them to see what effect they have so I know what to tell others.

I'm not into very strong stuff but I like alphamine and dcp
Honestly this will sound weird, but I am on Erase Pro (original) now and it is probably the best for weight loss I will ever try. I don't have the cravings for sugary foods that I usually have and I don't get insane nighttime cravings. I guess the cortisol control is what's doing it as I got a similar but less pronounced effect from relora/ashwagandha. Not exactly fat burning directly (maybe it dies that too, though) but results are incredibly good.
Stim:

ECA stack
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Dexaprine XR

Non-stim:

Burn 24
AaV2
Alpha T2

Alpha T-2 is a popular stack, and NP is running a promo on them currently.
Yep, the AT2 + Forskolin deal is absolutely insane. Took advantage of it yesterday.
Ec or Alphamine

Burn 24 is nothing short if incredible too if u love carbs like me.
Thank you all for the PES love. :)

My recommendations (I actually use these, not just pimp them).

Stimulant:
Alphamine
Norcodrene

Caffeine free:
Burn 24
Alpha-T2
AAv2
Forskolin-95
Recompadrol

Of course, diet is of the utmost importance. These are my recommendations to speed things along once you know your diet is dialed in.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ikr! It cost $45 right before it was discontinued.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Worked great for me, i used it several times.
Nice! I don't just want something that makes me jump off the walls though, would you say it actually helps with fat loss? I was bulking and kindof took it overboard and now it's almost summer and I don't have abbs lol combined with a cutting diet and a moderate amount of cardio this will work?

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
You're continuing to buy it because it gives you energy and suppresses your appetite?

Nice try Limmetless,
but I bought 2 180 ct bottles. I have only been using it for 3 weeks. Why dont you try to help OP instead of nit picking other peoples input.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Well you can find it online for 20... so not saving that much:gotsearch

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finaflex px black
aav2
dcp 2.0

the dynamic trio

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never used finaflex before
px black is a nice product, covers a lot of bases and gives a decent stim effect. better than a lot of other stuff you see mentioned that gets so much praise on here, imo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
px black is a nice product, covers a lot of bases and gives a decent stim effect. better than a lot of other stuff you see mentioned that gets so much praise on here, imo.
Yeah I'll have to give it a shot then. I don't really use fat burners. My metabolism is my fat burner lol