HIT Supplements non-caf PWO

amarula

Awards
Seeing this, seems like a nice formula. Like the inclusion of TMG, and Glycocarn

What do you think

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.1g)
Servings Per Container:45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
Niacin 30mg 150%
Calcium (Dicalcium Malate) 20mg 2%
Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Malate) 40mg 10%
Zinc (as Zinc Arginiate Chelate) 2mg 13%
Beta-Alanine (Carnosyn®) 1,600mg †
Tri-Citrulline Malate 1,500mg †
Betaine Anhydrous (BetaPower™) 1,250mg †
Adenosine 5' Triphosphate Disodium (Peak ATP®) 200mg †

Peak Performance Blend: 1,500mg †

Acetyl-L-Carnitine, GlycoCarn® (Glycine Propionyl l-Carnitine HCl), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GPLC is typically dosed at 4.5 grams and your product has a blend of two carnitines and it's still a 1.5 g blend. Try Body Octane or High Volume for effective and fairly cheap PWOs

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
GPLC is typically dosed at 4.5 grams and your product has a blend of two carnitines and it's still a 1.5 g blend. Try Body Octane or High Volume for effective and fairly cheap PWOs
True, but GPLC SHOULD be dosed at no more than 2g (according to people much more knowledgeable than myself).

burpees

Banned
Awards
At 2 scoops looks good to me

2 scoops a month supply

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother reps for HIT and I find most of their stuff really good.

amarula

Awards
Actually I ordered Body Octane high voltage first but it's in backorder for a month...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks pretty good, Peak Beta+ is another solid and affordable option for stim free pre.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this more cardio oriented?
I want one that suits a lifting session
I mean, it is, because cardio is a strong measure of endurance. HIT training requires extra endurance, right? I know that guys who do fighting sports (MMA, BJJ, wrestling, boxing, etc) also love it. I would imagine that it will help endurance in any sport.

amarula

Awards
I mean, it is, because cardio is a strong measure of endurance. HIT training requires extra endurance, right? I know that guys who do fighting sports (MMA, BJJ, wrestling, boxing, etc) also love it. I would imagine that it will help endurance in any sport.
HIT is the name of the brand, not the type of training that I'm doing, lol. But thank you anyway. I'm looking for a non-caff PWO that includes some good ergogenic aids for lifting and that could help me to maintain strengh and muscle while cutting

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. GPLC feedback and studies are sorta wishy washy too

High Volume has a mega citrulline dose. No wishy washy there

amarula

Awards
Agreed. GPLC feedback and studies are sorta wishy washy too

High Volume has a mega citrulline dose. No wishy washy there
Those two were my first and second choices. Can't find them both in my usual suppliers. I think I'm going with Protocol from Genomyx