Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Still going on brotha. Get it while it's hot. I placed two already and might go for a third lol
    I tried any the code didn't go through
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

I'm on the soy lecitithin and the dermastrength and ep1c. Sick stack! I think I'll run forever off cycles.
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Osta, Dermastr3ngth, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, PES Select
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    I'm on the soy lecitithin and the dermastrength and ep1c. Sick stack! I think I'll run forever off cycles.
    Sounds pretty close to my next natural stack!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    How long have you been on the soy lecitithin and how do you think it stacks up to the pa products on the market. I have two bottles of soy lecithins waiting for me once I finish my last bottle of King.
  5. Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

I'm stacking it with king. King did not do enough for two bottles. Then i threw in one tbs of lecithin on top and got instant fullness and pumps
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Osta, Dermastr3ngth, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, PES Select
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    I'm stacking it with king. King did not do enough for two bottles. Then i threw in one tbs of lecithin on top and got instant fullness and pumps
    How come I do not see PS on Fearn's lecithin granules ingredient profile? I was really hoping to kill two birds with one stone and stop purchasing my PS supp and my pa supp (King) and get it all through the soy lecitithins.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    How come I do not see PS on Fearn's lecithin granules ingredient profile? I was really hoping to kill two birds with one stone and stop purchasing my PS supp and my pa supp (King) and get it all through the soy lecitithins.
    Optima Health Soy Granules

8. It's, 97% pa. Check the PA thread.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melbar Kasom View Post
    Already 1 Cap of the Laxogenin was giving me bad headaches. Is there any chance this will not happen when using the TD version?
    Take with a full glass of water and "viola" no more headaches.

10. anyone tried this who is on trt?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    anyone tried this who is on trt?

There are so many false claims about Laxogenin. The 200% increase in proteinsynthesis is the one. Comparing to anavar is the second etc. Real laxo would be good on PCT / TRT . Very good adaptogen ingredient

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    There are so many false claims about Laxogenin. The 200% increase in proteinsynthesis is the one. Comparing to anavar is the second etc. Real laxo would be good on PCT / TRT . Very good adaptogen ingredient
    what could someone on trt expect from it?

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what could someone on trt expect from it?
    On TRT ? it could make TRT some how stronger. Some ecdysteroids, analogues made other androgens more potent. Have seen study on this. Will dig it up

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    anyone tried this who is on trt?
    my buddy is using king/follidrone/mostwanted and xfactor on his cruise period and he claims he feels stronger then when he was blasting.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Didn't make ostarine for me, that's for damn sure.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Didn't make ostarine for me, that's for damn sure.
    i believe you buddy.
    I will dig up the study where it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    i believe you buddy. I will dig up the study where it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA.
    In for study

18. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    In for study
    I will dig it up. If i dont find i will contact ICPS

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I will dig it up. If i dont find i will contact ICPS
    My man!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    i believe you buddy.
    I will dig up the study where it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA.
    IN!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    IN!!!
    While i try to find it i found a funny one done on humans (ecdy)

The administration of ecdysten to men with the infertility diagnosis (disturbed spermatogenesis as a complication of some urologic diseases) increased the copulative function and improved the sperm quality. The administration of ecdysten to patients in the stage of recovery upon myocardial infarction also improved the sexual function.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11022304/

22. Quote Originally Posted by TeamTGB View Post
    my buddy is using king/follidrone/mostwanted and xfactor on his cruise period and he claims he feels stronger then when he was blasting.
    pretty expensive looking stack....i get 12 2ml bottles of test cyp for $8...lol, too bad i can't buy as many as i want at that price!!!

23. Gotta love insurance!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    While i try to find it i found a funny one done on humans (ecdy)

The administration of ecdysten to men with the infertility diagnosis (disturbed spermatogenesis as a complication of some urologic diseases) increased the copulative function and improved the sperm quality. The administration of ecdysten to patients in the stage of recovery upon myocardial infarction also improved the sexual function.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11022304/
    my buddy stackedcop was a big fan of ecdy!!! i think i-foce used to sell a solo ecdy product.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus1 View Post
    Gotta love insurance!
    V.A.

26. I'll be running td laxo pretty soon from IronFlex. Check it out: The Laxabolic Chronicles (IronFlex Sponsored)

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I'll be running td laxo pretty soon from IronFlex. Check it out: The Laxabolic Chronicles (IronFlex Sponsored)
    Let me know how it goes broski im interested in it for the positive effects in joints. I remember back when I ran the old TL Ebol and cissus that was the best my joints ever felt and never put two and two together. Obviously different products but people seem to notice a tangible decrease in joint pain while on laxo

28. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Let me know how it goes broski im interested in it for the positive effects in joints. I remember back when I ran the old TL Ebol and cissus that was the best my joints ever felt and never put two and two together. Obviously different products but people seem to notice a tangible decrease in joint pain while on laxo
    Interesting. I'm not on any joint supp, so I'll be able to fully gauge the effects.

Primarily I want to see the effects on protein synthesis. I run a carbless PWO protocol (obviously carbs pre-workout) and basically load up on protein 6 hours post workout with tons of leucine. I'll apply it before (about an hour pre) and after (possibly after shower at the gym or at home) then leucine + shake then eat chicken flavored chicken the rest of the day/evening.

It should theoretically help with cutting as well, so we'll see. Going to be using this on a recomp. Kcals fluctuate between 3200 and 400 (dependent on the day).

29. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Interesting. I'm not on any joint supp, so I'll be able to fully gauge the effects. Primarily I want to see the effects on protein synthesis. I run a carbless PWO protocol (obviously carbs pre-workout) and basically load up on protein 6 hours post workout with tons of leucine. I'll apply it before (about an hour pre) and after (possibly after shower at the gym or at home) then leucine + shake then eat chicken flavored chicken the rest of the day/evening. It should theoretically help with cutting as well, so we'll see. Going to be using this on a recomp. Kcals fluctuate between 3200 and 400 (dependent on the day).
    Good stuff! In for results homie.

30. Quote Originally Posted by TeamTGB View Post
    I'm running Ostar1ne, Alphamax Ep1c and Xi-kt with pa.

Strength is up from my ttm cycle, but more importantly I'm leaning out at a faster rate.
    I was going to use my next cycle to sort things out, but rate I'm going I'll be done before I'm due to start.

Still can't believe it myself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5a hydroxy laxogenin
    By flamini in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  4. Hydroxy-Testosterone