Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Do some more reading, TD Strength as in Dermastrength has been giving users exceptional results
    I was actually looking into getting your product ep1c.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Phosphatidic acid.
    Ara.

Non-steroidal: OL ostar1ne
    I have seen the term ara before. what is that? and do you stack the items you mentioned? or try individually?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    I have seen the term ara before. what is that? and do you stack the items you mentioned? or try individually?
    @Contaygious is stacking almost everything, EP1C, Dermastrength, Ostar1ne, PA, ARA, etc.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

4. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    @Contaygious is stacking almost everything, EP1C, Dermastrength, Ostar1ne, PA, ARA, etc.
    dang, ok. Well olympus I may have to give your products a try. Love the background music btw

Edit: I will purchase OSTAR1NE if it ever shows up on amazon!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    dang, ok. Well olympus I may have to give your products a try. Love the background music btw

Edit: I will purchase OSTAR1NE if it ever shows up on amazon!
    Cool, you won't be disappointed with any of the natural options we do offer, we also have elim1nate which you could look in to as well.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Cool, you won't be disappointed with any of the natural options we do offer, we also have elim1nate which you could look in to as well.
    I will look into running, Elim1nate,Ep1c, and OSTAR1NE for my next cycle then.

Any idea if OSTAR1NE will be on amazon?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Do some more reading, TD Strength as in Dermastrength has been giving users exceptional results
    Sir, i am not bashing Laxogenin
    I have good experience with laxo, ecdysteroids from uzbekistan and it works! It has anabolic effect and many health benefits too .

i am just saying there are some false info about Laxo

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Phosphatidic acid.
    Ara.

Non-steroidal: OL ostar1ne
    Good recommendation

9. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post

Transform is better than eliminate.

Do ostarine alone or with epic, not with an estro blocker. You want the estrogen from the ostarine.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Got ya. Well fortunately, I was running follidrone on its own and I was seeing some improvement with endurance, I of course thought, well lets make it even better with adding anogenin. In hopes of seeing more strength gains along side the endurance I was seeing from follidrone.
    Anogenin is a great product and ask @Danes about dosing it.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    50 mg's first thing in the morning preworkout.50 mg's with my evening before bed protein shake (40-50 grams).
    This is a good dosing protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    People should know Laxo is adaptogen and those claims such as anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar and Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200% are just Marketing claims. I bet Mixel will agree with me here and if you look close to all laxo product writeup its copy and paste info. Even info wrote by mixel they used. Thats shame
    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Phosphatidic acid. Ara.Non-steroidal: OL ostar1ne
    Ara is Xfactor or XGels.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Check these out
    X-Factor (60 softgels)
    X-Gels (100 Softgels)

Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Never buy from there.

12. Currently looking at x-factor. May just buy it! Looks like great reviews.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Currently looking at x-factor. May just buy it! Looks like great reviews.
    NutraPlanet has a 10% sale right now

14. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    NutraPlanet has a 10% sale right now
    Thanks for all the great info. looks like I can get x-gels a little less expensive. I am probably going to try it. You seem very knowledgeable on this stuff. Should I run my follidron,anogenin, testofreak stack out? Or switch ara in somewhere? Thanks again!

15. Ostarine is not natty btw. It's a steroid that is technically not a steroid. Experimental drug actually is the best way to describe it currently

16. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ostarine is not natty btw. It's a steroid that is technically not a steroid. Experimental drug actually is the best way to describe it currently
    It's a non-steroidal steroid.

Phew... Say that ten times fast and tell me you don't get a headache.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Thanks for all the great info. looks like I can get x-gels a little less expensive. I am probably going to try it. You seem very knowledgeable on this stuff. Should I run my follidron,anogenin, testofreak stack out? Or switch ara in somewhere? Thanks again!
    You myswell finish it out.In regards to Xgels,You dose it preworkout only at 1-1.5 grams..Maybe a SNS rep can help @T-Bone @mw1 @Jiigzz

BTW testofreak sux

18. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    Buy Fearn Soy Lecithin or Optima Soy Lecithin (2 tablespoons prior workout gives u 1.2g Phosphatidic acid. To make it easier for you this is conclution from a study done on Phosphatidic acid "Supplementation with soy-derived PA can improve responses in skeletal muscle hypertrophy, lean body mass, and maximal strength."

Run Soy lecithin with ArA and you will love it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Buy Fearn Soy Lecithin or Optima Soy Lecithin (2 tablespoons prior workout gives u 1.2g Phosphatidic acid. To make it easier for you this is conclution from a study done on Phosphatidic acid "Supplementation with soy-derived PA can improve responses in skeletal muscle hypertrophy, lean body mass, and maximal strength."

Going to run this in pct with anabeta. Beautiful.

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Going to run this in pct with anabeta. Beautiful.
    It sounds damn beautifull!

I really enjoy HMB FA . I do have severe sleep apnea and DOMS and recovery can be horrible. while on HMB FA , i really dont feel any.DOMS. i can train muscles more often and even then no DOMS.

I believe many people dont understand how HMB FA works.

i mean if you work out 3 times at week and eating like a animal then it would be waste of money. If you train much,cutting etc it will be beneficial as Anti Catabolic ingredient

21. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post

Just buy it at Orbit they I believe that they are still doing a 25% off sales with the code OLYMPUS25
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post

I am certainly interested in trying this. I see Lecithin cheap, does that matter?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    I am certainly interested in trying this. I see Lecithin cheap, does that matter?
    Fearn and optima , both cheap but it does not matter. On the label you can see how much of each phospholipids

24. Quote Originally Posted by jayo84 View Post
    If you have the other stuff on hand, use that first then add in Xgels to a new stack, or run it solo. 1-1.5g (4-6 gel caps) pre workout, workout days only. PM me if you need help with anything
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you have the other stuff on hand, use that first then add in Xgels to a new stack, or run it solo. 1-1.5g (4-6 gel caps) pre workout, workout days only. PM me if you need help with anything
    Excellent. Will do!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5a hydroxy laxogenin
    By flamini in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  4. Hydroxy-Testosterone