Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

MVatty

Awards
Anyone have more knowledge or experience with this? Is it safe? Effective? How do results compare to other 'natural anabolics' or supplements like ARA or Anabeta?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i started it today , took 3 pils , but nothing atm

MVatty

Awards
Was just reading through old threads and it seems to get no love. Wonder why it was just rereleased...

Touey

Touey

Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It must be taken for a prolonged period of time to see results possibly even 2-3 months, side effects we've noted so far are headaches but that's all. Could either be used as a standalone or part of a pct protocol, good option for people wanting to get close to prohormones but not taking prohormones.

alex2678

alex2678

Awards
I've actually been taking straight laxogenin powder which I ordered from an overseas source several months ago. Daily dose is about a quarter teaspoon per day which I'm guesstimating to be around 500 mgs. Don't expect a huge increase in size but for me my strength has been increasing steadily from workout to workout with no plateaus. I've also been taking about a 100 grams a day of Colostrum powder over the past 6 months, which has had a tremendous effect on recovery. Hard to tell what's doing what but I was plateaued for over a year after coming off prohormones/androgens and I'm almost back up to where I was previously when I was on. Crazy placebo effect if it is.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
It must be taken for a prolonged period of time to see results possibly even 2-3 months, side effects we've noted so far are headaches but that's all. Could either be used as a standalone or part of a pct protocol, good option for people wanting to get close to prohormones but not taking prohormones.
Too expensive to pay for 3 months and maybe see a little result

Reactions: mw1
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too expensive to pay for 3 months and maybe see a little result
Yes maybe for a 17 year old like yourself who shouldn't be even taking these products.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've actually been taking straight laxogenin powder which I ordered from an overseas source several months ago. Daily dose is about a quarter teaspoon per day which I'm guesstimating to be around 500 mgs. Don't expect a huge increase in size but for me my strength has been increasing steadily from workout to workout with no plateaus. I've also been taking about a 100 grams a day of Colostrum powder over the past 6 months, which has had a tremendous effect on recovery. Hard to tell what's doing what but I was plateaued for over a year after coming off prohormones/androgens and I'm almost back up to where I was previously when I was on. Crazy placebo effect if it is.
How are the headaches at 500mg per day? Also 5a-hydroxy is pretty hard to source, are you sure yours isn't spiked with something else?

alex2678

alex2678

Awards
How are the headaches at 500mg per day? Also 5a-hydroxy is pretty hard to source, are you sure yours isn't spiked with something else?
I'm not experiences any headaches at all or sides. I'm planning on sending this out to a lab for testing to see if it's in fact true laxogenin. I know Patrick Arnold had mentioned that none of the products he tested in the past claiming to be laxogenin contained any laxogenin at all.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards

Touey

Touey

Awards
I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up

Add to the fact that it seems impossible to source "real" laxogenin, just doesn't seem like a smart investment to me, especially when considering so many tried and true supplements out today that DO work..

Not trying to knock OL or any other company putting this out (LGI has as well, and they're a trusted company in my books), but it just doesn't add up to me

Again, I'd really love to see "real" laxogenin, and see it really work, but it doesn't appear it's really in the cards
How does the 3 figure into it?

STR3NGTH by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is

proud to present
STR3NGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and

strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of 5a-Hydroxy

Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
STR3NGTH gives you 3000mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

per bottle, at an unbeatable value! 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt

your body to the level of a demigod’s. It’s the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.
It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)

certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have

formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity

among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical

prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990’s and is a very

potent compound and we have captured its

essence to create a
product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

STR3NGTH will provide:

Extreme STR3NGTH Gains
Fuller Muscles
Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
Joint Repair

http://olympus-labs.com/str3ngth/

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
How does the 3 figure into it?

STR3NGTH by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is

proud to present
STR3NGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and

strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of 5a-Hydroxy

Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
STR3NGTH gives you 3000mg of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin

per bottle, at an unbeatable value! 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt

your body to the level of a demigod’s. It’s the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.
It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)

certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have

formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity

among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical

prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990’s and is a very

potent compound and we have captured its

essence to create a
product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

STR3NGTH will provide:

Extreme STR3NGTH Gains
Fuller Muscles
Cortisol, Thyroid, and Glucose Control
Joint Repair

http://olympus-labs.com/str3ngth/

Lol maybe it's because of the 3g/bottle

Or just to look cool

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

We'd have to see how it works in the long term and not just take its short term usage/effects in to consideration. Apart from that there is a market for it so we will continue to produce it and evaluate its long term usage/effects and take any feedback in to consideration. Iv'e seen people use it at 200mg but with headaches so to use it at 500mg and not get headaches is a little more than indicating. It's not impossible to source its just to see how well it works in the long term / how it can fit in to a pct protocol and see if there are any synergies from adding it in. So far we have gotten good feedback on it and that it starts kicking in for the average user after 3 weeks.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
We'd have to see how it works in the long term and not just take its short term usage/effects in to consideration. Apart from that there is a market for it so we will continue to produce it and evaluate its long term usage/effects and take any feedback in to consideration. Iv'e seen people use it at 200mg but with headaches so to use it at 500mg and not get headaches is a little more than indicating. It's not impossible to source its just to see how well it works in the long term / how it can fit in to a pct protocol and see if there are any synergies from adding it in. So far we have gotten good feedback on it and that it starts kicking in for the average user after 3 weeks.
Do you guys have any coa's? Or independent 3rd party testing? No disrespect intended at all, I'm just curious if Olympus has any "proof" that what's in strength is indeed legitimate, pure laxogenin. I've just read in multiple places that often times what these overseas manufactures are selling as lax is actually diosgenin or dioscin. Would love any info on how/why your product is "real".

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll log STR3NGTH soon as a part of my PCT protocol after a LOOOOONG cycle. I'm a rep of Olympus Labs so you may think that my log is bias, but I'll provide pics and training vids.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what brand he was referring to;

Hey Mixelfick I just tested some capsules which contained what appears to be a compound matching the molecular weight (446) of 5a-hydroxy laxogenin. And it seems to be of relative decent purity in that the other minor phytosteroid impuirites are present only in small amounts

Now I dont know the exact mass spectrum of the stuff but a MW match is a good suggestion its the right stuff

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I'm sure you've paid more than that for all the crap you are trying....Most of it is pretty much a waste at your age. You just throwing your money away. Or should I say Mommy and Daddies money?
my monney , i prefer pay for PES products which works

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my monney , i prefer pay for PES products which works
What the hell? Why don't you do your research before buying supplements then?

Give it 2-3 more weeks and if it works and you like it, you can order more. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy more. It's that simple.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards

Give it 2-3 more weeks and if it works and you like it, you can order more. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy more. It's that simple.
Didn't say it won't work , but the guy said , at least 2-3 months , to maybe see some results , i don't think it is worth the try , anyway i'll tell you if i get some results with it

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
The thing is EphedraBoy, you're still young and relatively new to training. If you're not making progress in the gym, supplements aren't the answer...Especially not anabolics. You need to work on diet and training and stop having unrealistic expectations in pills and powders.
I've been training for almost 5 years so i'm not new to it , and supplements do help , especially anabolics .
I do have a good diet for a 21 yo guy , i do my best , and my training sessions are quite good too.
I just can't progress , i've tried to change my exercices etc , eat more , eat less , but i gain only 1-2 kg of lean muscle in 1 year , but the first year i gained like 8-10

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your diet is not perfect - YOU said that you have to eat what your mother cooks.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've been training for almost 5 years so i'm not new to it , and supplements do help , especially anabolics .
I do have a good diet for a 21 yo guy , i do my best , and my training sessions are quite good too.
I just can't progress , i've tried to change my exercices etc , eat more , eat less , but i gain only 1-2 kg of lean muscle in 1 year , but the first year i gained like 8-10
We're all here to help.

First, get your bodyfat checked either through a bodpod test or calipers (the more points, the more accurate). Then get a scale.
Second, use an online calorie tracker. Myfitnesspal is the best in this regard. Figure out your TDEE and then increase it SLOWLY (this means adding 10-20 calories PER WEEK). If you find yourself wanting to speed it up, at most increase by another 50. A lot of guys can bulk at 2800-3600 cals, and some need 4500. It's all about finding what works for you. But make sure to do this slowly
Third, eat the right food sources. MAKE SURE TO GET ENOUGH SATURATED FATS. I can't stress this enough. Eat a piece of steak and potatoes every night if you have to.
Fourth, be realistic with your goals. If you're not on anabolics or something less hardcore (like Anabeta) you will AT MOST gain 1-3lbs of LEAN MASS per month. Lean mass = pure muscle. We're not talking muscle and fat. Sure, it's possible to gain 10-15 pounds in a month. But that will mostly be fat. Believe me, I've done it. Plus it wrecks havoc on your thyroid.
Fifth, get a good training program and stick with for AT LEAST 3-6 months. Layne Norton's PHAT or PHUL work great for mass. You can also go on a 3 day full body split. (I like that the most and have found that my body reacts quite well to this type of training). Also, make sure to incorporate Periodization. Google is your friend as to this regard.
Sixth, understand that you will plateau. It sucks and happens to everyone.
Seven, understand that supplements are only 5% of this equation. They're your boost... your edge. Other than that, they are not magic. And if you treat them like magic then you will be disappointed, despondent, and bitter towards supplements. They work, you just have to understand HOW they work and what they NEED to work.
Eight, just keep lifting, bro.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sure but if you take the work out of it, it eliminates the incentive to work.
Of course, but there's also a lot of minformation out there (*cough* men's fitness and muscular development).

I gave him the outline that I wish someone would've given me when I was screwing up.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
We're all here to help.

First, get your bodyfat checked either through a bodpod test or calipers (the more points, the more accurate). Then get a scale.
Second, use an online calorie tracker. Myfitnesspal is the best in this regard. Figure out your TDEE and then increase it SLOWLY (this means adding 10-20 calories PER WEEK). If you find yourself wanting to speed it up, at most increase by another 50. A lot of guys can bulk at 2800-3600 cals, and some need 4500. It's all about finding what works for you. But make sure to do this slowly
Third, eat the right food sources. MAKE SURE TO GET ENOUGH SATURATED FATS. I can't stress this enough. Eat a piece of steak and potatoes every night if you have to.
Fourth, be realistic with your goals. If you're not on anabolics or something less hardcore (like Anabeta) you will AT MOST gain 1-3lbs of LEAN MASS per month. Lean mass = pure muscle. We're not talking muscle and fat. Sure, it's possible to gain 10-15 pounds in a month. But that will mostly be fat. Believe me, I've done it. Plus it wrecks havoc on your thyroid.
Fifth, get a good training program and stick with for AT LEAST 3-6 months. Layne Norton's PHAT or PHUL work great for mass. You can also go on a 3 day full body split. (I like that the most and have found that my body reacts quite well to this type of training). Also, make sure to incorporate Periodization. Google is your friend as to this regard.
Sixth, understand that you will plateau. It sucks and happens to everyone.
Seven, understand that supplements are only 5% of this equation. They're your boost... your edge. Other than that, they are not magic. And if you treat them like magic then you will be disappointed, despondent, and bitter towards supplements. They work, you just have to understand HOW they work and what they NEED to work.
Eight, just keep lifting, bro.
Nice , thanks for your help.
Well , yea i do live with my mom , so she makes the food , but i eat steack everyday + fish in the evening with rice / vegetables , i don't drink sodas , just some orange juice sometimes with my proteins.
i never tracked my calories , i think it's the main problem , but when i eat too much rice / pastas etc , i get fat really fast. , i don't think i eat enough to gain muscles.
If i could get 1-3 lean muscles / month , it would be just perfect , but i don't think that i can do that after 5 years of training.
I'm 69 kgs , i started at 53 , and i'm about 10-12% bf.
i do take anabeta elite ^^, i gained 2 kg since february , don't know if it's because of my leg training ( my legs can be more muscle , i used to train only the up body part ) , my legs are bigger then before.
For my training , i don't count the break times , should i ?
I train 3-5 times / week , and everyday i go outside with friends doing dips/pull ups .
Yea supplements are magic , i know that , but for exemple , PES alphamine is helping me losing fat , i feel it , and looks like i have more energy.

Anyway , i'll do my best to keep gaining muscles , for 5 years of training , i don't look big , that's demotivating .

alex2678

alex2678

Awards
Nice , thanks for your help.
Well , yea i do live with my mom , so she makes the food , but i eat steack everyday + fish in the evening with rice / vegetables , i don't drink sodas , just some orange juice sometimes with my proteins.
i never tracked my calories , i think it's the main problem , but when i eat too much rice / pastas etc , i get fat really fast. , i don't think i eat enough to gain muscles.
If i could get 1-3 lean muscles / month , it would be just perfect , but i don't think that i can do that after 5 years of training.
I'm 69 kgs , i started at 53 , and i'm about 10-12% bf.
i do take anabeta elite ^^, i gained 2 kg since february , don't know if it's because of my leg training ( my legs can be more muscle , i used to train only the up body part ) , my legs are bigger then before.
For my training , i don't count the break times , should i ?
I train 3-5 times / week , and everyday i go outside with friends doing dips/pull ups .
Yea supplements are magic , i know that , but for exemple , PES alphamine is helping me losing fat , i feel it , and looks like i have more energy.

Anyway , i'll do my best to keep gaining muscles , for 5 years of training , i don't look big , that's demotivating .
Just my 2 cents. Rather than going by scale weight, start a good powerlifting routine focusing on the big 3; squat, bench and deadlift. Instead of setting a goal to gain 1 to 3 pounds of muscle a month make it a priority to add 5 to 10 pounds onto your lifts every month. In one year you'll be lifting 60 to 100 pounds more than you're doing now and I guarantee you'll be significantly bigger. Dips and pullups are great but stop doing them everyday. And when you do them make sure they're weighted so you know you're getting stronger. Keep track of all your workouts so you know your numbers are going up. Once that's on track you're on your way to becoming a lot bigger without even trying.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

duh, the training effect decreases as training experience increases, welcome to the conjugate system of block training my friend

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

I like your product over LGI's because it is more cost efficient, but purity is important and LGI has good reputation for producing reliable products.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like your product over LGI's because it is more cost efficient, but purity is important and LGI has good reputation for producing reliable products.
Okay, and so do we.

Check out the logs popping up in the next following weeks regarding results on our products, this thread is about whether or not laxogenin works in a pct scenario, standalone scenario, or even works, not about purity, OL makes pure products.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Okay, and so do we.

Check out the logs popping up in the next following weeks regarding results on our products, this thread is about whether or not laxogenin works in a pct scenario, standalone scenario, or even works, not about purity, OL makes pure products.
I wasn't accusing you of not making pure products/receiving impure raws, just noting LGI's good reputation. It wasn't meant to be a slight against you. I will keep an eye on the logs and maybe I will directly compare the results using both myself. I understand you want to defend your products but try to realize people are going to be critical basically no matter what you state. Its better to make friends on this forum than enemies. Im all for new brands making a name for themselves. Yes this thread is about if Laxogenin works, but shouldn't effectiveness be based on if your actually taking laxogenin, which has a horrendous track record of being impure/faked. I will take your word for it that str3ngth contains actual laxogenin.

Reactions: mw1
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't accusing you of not making pure products/receiving impure raws, just noting LGI's good reputation. It wasn't meant to be a slight against you. I will keep an eye on the logs and maybe I will directly compare the results using both myself. I understand you want to defend your products but try to realize people are going to be critical basically no matter what you state. Its better to make friends on this forum than enemies. Im all for new brands making a name for themselves. Yes this thread is about if Laxogenin works, but shouldn't effectiveness be based on if your actually taking laxogenin, which has a horrendous track record of being impure/faked. I will take your word for it that str3ngth contains actual laxogenin.
Did not say you accused, just simply said what needed to be said. We will of course have to measure the short term benefits vs the long term benefits of any product before discontinuing. We have discontinued products in the past but there is a market for STR3NGTH currently so we will continue to support it. Actually the fake laxogenin is probably whats "working" or giving the impression of working in the short run because its usually spiked with something else, but we're here to discuss whether if real laxogenin provides benefits in a pct scenario, standalone, short term and long term. :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, and so do we.

As far as PHs are concerned I think most like to see post production lab results...there have been too many companies knowingly and unknowingly putting out contaminated products or just plain bulk...labs will carry a LOT more weight than logs to start. I think the cost of this ingred is what is making people suspicious~~no one likes to throw away money

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Ding ding