Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. 5ALaxo is a steroidal saponin. There is no PH version, however some companies place it in their PHs as a "boost." Str3ngth, DermaStr3ngth and Anogenin are simply 5ALaxo with no other ingredients. Whether or not this stuff works (biochemically) is up in the air. There are a few scant research papers, but no peer reviewed studies.

I've only seen feedback from SecretABridge in which "subjects" report:
    -Better/more fluid joints
    -Some strength in the form of new PRs
    -Some leaning (but this could be the alleged cortisol reducing properties)

PA had a thread about this way back: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol

I'm interested in anecdotal feedback, but I will never waste money on this when there are such better options out there.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I heard that the Blackstone product is supposedly well dosed and legit. I haven't tried any of these products yet though.
    At 1.5g per bottle its hard to believe that their laxogenin is well dosed or legit. Iv'e heard of some ph like gains in the first week and that just screams cross contamination/spiked to me. Laxogenin orally does not sprout ph like gains. There was another company as well that produced laxogenin a year ago and people were comparing it to halodrol. The company also magically took it off the market for 6 months and just came back out with it.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    But what separates the natural from the ProHormone version? Also if this isn't the thread for such convo a link to one would be nice as well
    Well, if the label is legit, it's a natural plant steroid rather than an actual PH like what we think of when thinking of PHs. It's a single ingredient product going by the label of Anogenin.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    At 1.5g per bottle its hard to believe that their laxogenin is well dosed or legit. Iv'e heard of some ph like gains in the first week and that just screams cross contamination/spiked to me. Laxogenin orally does not sprout ph like gains. There was another company as well that produced laxogenin a year ago and people were comparing it to halodrol. The company also magically took it off the market for 6 months and just came back out with it.
    I thought all you really needed was around 100 mg's of laxogenin for it to be effective. So that would equate to 1 bottle of the Anogenin lasting 15 days. As for claims of PH-like gains, people make these silly claims all the time, I don't place much weight in those claims, but I am always willing to give products a fair go to see if it does something or nothing. Haven't tried Anogenin or any laxogenin product yet though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Well, if the label is legit, it's a natural plant steroid rather than an actual PH like what we think of when thinking of PHs. It's a single ingredient product going by the label of Anogenin.

I thought all you really needed was around 100 mg's of laxogenin for it to be effective. So that would equate to 1 bottle of the Anogenin lasting 15 days. As for claims of PH-like gains, people make these silly claims all the time, I don't place much weight in those claims, but I am always willing to give products a fair go to see if it does something or nothing. Haven't tried Anogenin or any laxogenin product yet though.
    You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.
    Sounds mighty tasty but alas I'm still running a product log ATM which will take another 6 weeks or so to complete. :P
    •   

6. Iron mag labs have it in their halodrol clone but I notice no difference in theirs vs other legit hdrol clones that don't.

7. Laxogenin is pretty new to me personally so I haven't done that thorough of legwork to look into it but I have seen numerous claims that most laxogenin products are not effective because they are bogus? I also seem to recall that it's a pretty expensive raw to source in the first place. Any general consensus on this? I only thus far had one person actually tell me over PM that the Blackstone product is super legit but I've never tried any laxo or Blackstone products and for all I know, it may be placebo or it may not be. Anybody else whom have had experience with various laxo products have input on this matter?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post

I would be interested in the difference of trans vs oral laxogenin

9. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Laxogenin is pretty new to me personally so I haven't done that thorough of legwork to look into it but I have seen numerous claims that most laxogenin products are not effective because they are bogus? I also seem to recall that it's a pretty expensive raw to source in the first place. Any general consensus on this? I only thus far had one person actually tell me over PM that the Blackstone product is super legit but I've never tried any laxo or Blackstone products and for all I know, it may be placebo or it may not be. Anybody else whom have had experience with various laxo products have input on this matter?
    There is two laxogenin suppliers (who actually produce it) and we have access to both, as stated before I am getting another supplier to custom produce it as well. I am hearing the same things about their laxo that I heard about the company that had a tainted version, so you see it leads me to believe they are both spiked, I could be wrong though but seeing that LGI's and OL's produce the same sort of results we may have a pattern here.

I have tested so many H-Drol raws as of late and may have finally found a presentable one but we will see, I am very picky when it comes to Quality Control and having access to options is a must.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    There is two laxogenin suppliers (who actually produce it) and we have access to both, as stated before I am getting another supplier to custom produce it as well. I am hearing the same things about their laxo that I heard about the company that had a tainted version, so you see it leads me to believe they are both spiked, I could be wrong though but seeing that LGI's and OL's produce the same sort of results we may have a pattern here.

I have tested so many H-Drol raws as of late and may have finally found a presentable one but we will see, I am very picky when it comes to Quality Control and having access to options is a must.
    Agreed.

11. That's for the added info
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

12. I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.
    It's possible. You'd be surprised if you knew the real prices of raws of many supplements. They're not THAT expensive.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

14. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It's possible. You'd be surprised if you knew the real prices of raws of many supplements. They're not THAT expensive.
    I can definitely believe it, but definitely not willing to buy a bottle of each and do a compare and contrast, lol. Hopefully someone out there has done that already so that I don't have to :P If not, hopefully someone will.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I can definitely believe it, but definitely not willing to buy a bottle of each and do a compare and contrast, lol. Hopefully someone out there has done that already so that I don't have to :P If not, hopefully someone will.
    We publicly release lab results on our subforum, check it out. Our laxogenin products are a real deal. Not sure if we've already published results of lax but we'll definitely do it soon.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.
    All of their products are severely overpriced, thats why.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    All of their products are severely overpriced, thats why.
    Ah, that could be it, their stuff does appear to be very pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    We publicly release lab results on our subforum, check it out. Our laxogenin products are a real deal. Not sure if we've already published results of lax but we'll definitely do it soon.
    Lemme go check that chit out

18. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Because all of Blackstone Labs products are extremely pricey... They think very highly of their products. *not saying that's a bad thing, but makes it hard to stay competitive.

19. Damn... Y'all beat me to it. Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

I would be interested in the difference of trans vs oral laxogenin
    Interested in this as well. Any reason to think trans vs oral would be better?
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yes, increased absorption. Oral bioavailability with this ingredient is poor.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

22. I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
    clear muscle
    micro pa
    olympus strength added as of yesterday

the normal staples

23. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
    clear muscle
    micro pa

the normal staples
    Are you using the dermal version or did you get the oral? The dermal version looks very tempting especially at the price it's being offered at after the discount code from OL.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Are you using the dermal version or did you get the oral? The dermal version looks very tempting especially at the price it's being offered at after the discount code from OL.
    i ordered the dermastrength but it has not arrived yet. So I bought a bottle of Olympus strength capsules amd started yesterday. Two caps am and two pm. Then when the transdermal arrives I will stack them both..
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    i ordered the dermastrength but it has not arrived yet. So I bought a bottle of Olympus strength capsules amd started yesterday. Two caps am and two pm. Then when the transdermal arrives I will stack them both..
    Did you guys put in for the log opportunity?

Olympus Labs DermaSTRENGTH loggers needed!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

26. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Nah, still have like 6 weeks or so left on the CM log :P Lulz.

27. DermaSTRENGTH will be shipping today a long with DermaTREN and DermaTREST, TransFORM will ship by tomorrow, there was a problem with the labels on that one. I'm 2 doses down on the DermaSTRENGTH and no problems thus far with applying. Dries very fast.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

no I did not but I have no problem logging it. I already have two dermastrength on the way and already bought the capsules yesterday. If you guys could send me another bottle of caps that would give me two of each and I will log them both for you

29. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    DermaSTRENGTH will be shipping today a long with DermaTREN and DermaTREST, TransFORM will ship by tomorrow, there was a problem with the labels on that one. I'm 2 doses down on the DermaSTRENGTH and no problems thus far with applying. Dries very fast.
    Awesome news thank you. I look foward to stacking them both.

30. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
    clear muscle
    micro pa

the normal staples
    Wow, that is one heck of a stack! Pretty much every promising new natty supp available. Throw in Mass550 and that'd be about it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5a hydroxy laxogenin
    By flamini in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  4. Hydroxy-Testosterone
    By Zack in forum Anabolics