Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. The funny thing is... laxogenin is "discovered " by an american scientist in 1996 . That is actually not true at all.almost All publications are from japan and china. And first time laxogenin was discovered (japan 1963). Pubmed is the proof


  2. Tell us something we don't know broski
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    The funny thing is... laxogenin is "discovered " by an american scientist in 1996 . That is actually not true at all.almost All publications are from japan and china. And first time laxogenin was discovered (japan 1963). Pubmed is the proof
    Links to text, please?

  4. [Laxogenin, a new steroidal sapogenin isolated from Smilax sieboldi Miq].

    AuthorsAKAHORI A,*et al.*Show allJournal

    Yakugaku Zasshi. 1963 May;83:557-8.*Article in Japanese.

    Affiliation

    PMID*14041495 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

  5. LGI proved to bring a pure version of Laxogenin.
    Even had Jake test it for all forum trolls.
    The Secretabridge has had awesome reviews. Yes, it's an expensive ingredient.
    •   
       


  6. I gonna stack it with PA (phosphatidic acid), HMB-FA and laxogenin

  7. Interested on hearing others experiences with this product...

  8. Anyone have a good source on how the steroidal version and more "Natty" version differ or am I way off track? All the sources I have seen seem more PH oriented but it says its natural right? I have just been confusing myself on this one lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Anyone have a good source on how the steroidal version and more "Natty" version differ or am I way off track? All the sources I have seen seem more PH oriented but it says its natural right? I have just been confusing myself on this one lol
    I heard that the Blackstone product is supposedly well dosed and legit. I haven't tried any of these products yet though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    I heard that the Blackstone product is supposedly well dosed and legit. I haven't tried any of these products yet though.
    But what separates the natural from the ProHormone version? Also if this isn't the thread for such convo a link to one would be nice as well
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  11. 5ALaxo is a steroidal saponin. There is no PH version, however some companies place it in their PHs as a "boost." Str3ngth, DermaStr3ngth and Anogenin are simply 5ALaxo with no other ingredients. Whether or not this stuff works (biochemically) is up in the air. There are a few scant research papers, but no peer reviewed studies.

    I've only seen feedback from SecretABridge in which "subjects" report:
    -Better/more fluid joints
    -Some strength in the form of new PRs
    -Some leaning (but this could be the alleged cortisol reducing properties)

    PA had a thread about this way back: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol

    I'm interested in anecdotal feedback, but I will never waste money on this when there are such better options out there.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I heard that the Blackstone product is supposedly well dosed and legit. I haven't tried any of these products yet though.
    At 1.5g per bottle its hard to believe that their laxogenin is well dosed or legit. Iv'e heard of some ph like gains in the first week and that just screams cross contamination/spiked to me. Laxogenin orally does not sprout ph like gains. There was another company as well that produced laxogenin a year ago and people were comparing it to halodrol. The company also magically took it off the market for 6 months and just came back out with it.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    But what separates the natural from the ProHormone version? Also if this isn't the thread for such convo a link to one would be nice as well
    Well, if the label is legit, it's a natural plant steroid rather than an actual PH like what we think of when thinking of PHs. It's a single ingredient product going by the label of Anogenin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    At 1.5g per bottle its hard to believe that their laxogenin is well dosed or legit. Iv'e heard of some ph like gains in the first week and that just screams cross contamination/spiked to me. Laxogenin orally does not sprout ph like gains. There was another company as well that produced laxogenin a year ago and people were comparing it to halodrol. The company also magically took it off the market for 6 months and just came back out with it.
    I thought all you really needed was around 100 mg's of laxogenin for it to be effective. So that would equate to 1 bottle of the Anogenin lasting 15 days. As for claims of PH-like gains, people make these silly claims all the time, I don't place much weight in those claims, but I am always willing to give products a fair go to see if it does something or nothing. Haven't tried Anogenin or any laxogenin product yet though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Well, if the label is legit, it's a natural plant steroid rather than an actual PH like what we think of when thinking of PHs. It's a single ingredient product going by the label of Anogenin.



    I thought all you really needed was around 100 mg's of laxogenin for it to be effective. So that would equate to 1 bottle of the Anogenin lasting 15 days. As for claims of PH-like gains, people make these silly claims all the time, I don't place much weight in those claims, but I am always willing to give products a fair go to see if it does something or nothing. Haven't tried Anogenin or any laxogenin product yet though.
    You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.
    Sounds mighty tasty but alas I'm still running a product log ATM which will take another 6 weeks or so to complete. :P

  16. Iron mag labs have it in their halodrol clone but I notice no difference in theirs vs other legit hdrol clones that don't.

  17. Laxogenin is pretty new to me personally so I haven't done that thorough of legwork to look into it but I have seen numerous claims that most laxogenin products are not effective because they are bogus? I also seem to recall that it's a pretty expensive raw to source in the first place. Any general consensus on this? I only thus far had one person actually tell me over PM that the Blackstone product is super legit but I've never tried any laxo or Blackstone products and for all I know, it may be placebo or it may not be. Anybody else whom have had experience with various laxo products have input on this matter?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    You should apply to log for DermaSTRENGTH, great opportunity to try transdermal laxogenin. Laxogenin is best used between 100-200mg's per day as reported by our customer base.

    I would be interested in the difference of trans vs oral laxogenin

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Laxogenin is pretty new to me personally so I haven't done that thorough of legwork to look into it but I have seen numerous claims that most laxogenin products are not effective because they are bogus? I also seem to recall that it's a pretty expensive raw to source in the first place. Any general consensus on this? I only thus far had one person actually tell me over PM that the Blackstone product is super legit but I've never tried any laxo or Blackstone products and for all I know, it may be placebo or it may not be. Anybody else whom have had experience with various laxo products have input on this matter?
    There is two laxogenin suppliers (who actually produce it) and we have access to both, as stated before I am getting another supplier to custom produce it as well. I am hearing the same things about their laxo that I heard about the company that had a tainted version, so you see it leads me to believe they are both spiked, I could be wrong though but seeing that LGI's and OL's produce the same sort of results we may have a pattern here.

    I have tested so many H-Drol raws as of late and may have finally found a presentable one but we will see, I am very picky when it comes to Quality Control and having access to options is a must.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    There is two laxogenin suppliers (who actually produce it) and we have access to both, as stated before I am getting another supplier to custom produce it as well. I am hearing the same things about their laxo that I heard about the company that had a tainted version, so you see it leads me to believe they are both spiked, I could be wrong though but seeing that LGI's and OL's produce the same sort of results we may have a pattern here.

    I have tested so many H-Drol raws as of late and may have finally found a presentable one but we will see, I am very picky when it comes to Quality Control and having access to options is a must.
    Agreed.

  21. That's for the added info
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  22. I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I was just looking at Str3ngth and DermaStr3ngth, I was pretty surprised at the huge price differential between Str3ngth and Anogenin. It's a $10 difference and you get double the amount with Str3ngth per bottle, how is this possible? Anybody tried both products that can make a compare and contrast? If I give this stuff a go, I would much prefer to go the more economic route, obviously.
    It's possible. You'd be surprised if you knew the real prices of raws of many supplements. They're not THAT expensive.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It's possible. You'd be surprised if you knew the real prices of raws of many supplements. They're not THAT expensive.
    I can definitely believe it, but definitely not willing to buy a bottle of each and do a compare and contrast, lol. Hopefully someone out there has done that already so that I don't have to :P If not, hopefully someone will.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I can definitely believe it, but definitely not willing to buy a bottle of each and do a compare and contrast, lol. Hopefully someone out there has done that already so that I don't have to :P If not, hopefully someone will.
    We publicly release lab results on our subforum, check it out. Our laxogenin products are a real deal. Not sure if we've already published results of lax but we'll definitely do it soon.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5a hydroxy laxogenin
    By flamini in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  4. Hydroxy-Testosterone
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in