Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, increased absorption. Oral bioavailability with this ingredient is poor.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

2. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
    clear muscle
    micro pa
    olympus strength added as of yesterday

the normal staples
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I can say this. I was using secretabridge for two months and def had good strength gains. I was using and still am using follidrone and clear muscle. When I stopped the secretabridge I added micro pa. Within the past couple of weeks my strength started to dip, not drastically but enough that I noticed. Anyway I just bought a bottle of Olympus strength yesterday and will see if my strength comes back. I ordered the trans version as well but did not want to wait. I will update in a couple of weeks. Current stack is

follidrone
    clear muscle
    micro pa

the normal staples
    Are you using the dermal version or did you get the oral? The dermal version looks very tempting especially at the price it's being offered at after the discount code from OL.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Are you using the dermal version or did you get the oral? The dermal version looks very tempting especially at the price it's being offered at after the discount code from OL.
    i ordered the dermastrength but it has not arrived yet. So I bought a bottle of Olympus strength capsules amd started yesterday. Two caps am and two pm. Then when the transdermal arrives I will stack them both..
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i ordered the dermastrength but it has not arrived yet. So I bought a bottle of Olympus strength capsules amd started yesterday. Two caps am and two pm. Then when the transdermal arrives I will stack them both..
    Did you guys put in for the log opportunity?

Olympus Labs DermaSTRENGTH loggers needed!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Nah, still have like 6 weeks or so left on the CM log :P Lulz.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DermaSTRENGTH will be shipping today a long with DermaTREN and DermaTREST, TransFORM will ship by tomorrow, there was a problem with the labels on that one. I'm 2 doses down on the DermaSTRENGTH and no problems thus far with applying. Dries very fast.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  8. Advanced Member

no I did not but I have no problem logging it. I already have two dermastrength on the way and already bought the capsules yesterday. If you guys could send me another bottle of caps that would give me two of each and I will log them both for you
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    DermaSTRENGTH will be shipping today a long with DermaTREN and DermaTREST, TransFORM will ship by tomorrow, there was a problem with the labels on that one. I'm 2 doses down on the DermaSTRENGTH and no problems thus far with applying. Dries very fast.
    Awesome news thank you. I look foward to stacking them both.
  10. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

follidrone
    clear muscle
    micro pa

the normal staples
    Wow, that is one heck of a stack! Pretty much every promising new natty supp available. Throw in Mass550 and that'd be about it.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Forum Rep
    Allmaxnutrition.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Wow, that is one heck of a stack! Pretty much every promising new natty supp available. Throw in Mass550 and that'd be about it.
    I've only ever used Finaflex's Max Pump product and thought that product was excellent, but Mass550 looks like it's way under dosed...
  12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post

Yeah I put some cash into this stack. Going all out for this one.
  13. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

olympus labs can you tell me how much dermastrength i had to apply everyday for how long and what results could be expected?
  14. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    olympus labs can you tell me how much dermastrength i had to apply everyday for how long and what results could be expected?
    1ml (half pumps) twice daily. You could run it year round. I'd personally buy two bottles and run it for 2 months.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

I've only ever used Finaflex's Max Pump product and thought that product was excellent, but Mass550 looks like it's way under dosed...
    The DAA is under dosed BUT that's not the driving force behind the product. The results people were getting in the logs made me buy two bottles!
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by htghunterray View Post
    The DAA is under dosed BUT that's not the driving force behind the product. The results people were getting in the logs made me buy two bottles!
    Cliff notes?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Cliff notes?
    Increased aggression
    Increased appetite
    Alpha male syndrome
    Increased strength
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

And back to the main topic... I REALLY wanna be DermaStrength but I am gonna wait to see results from other people. I wanna go all in, but there just isn't enough logs yet of laxogenin
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

str3ngth in pct along with nolva?my ph cycle im running now isnt for mass gains,only for aid in a cut so im not worried for strnght loss.
  20. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by furzafreak View Post
    str3ngth in pct along with nolva?my ph cycle im running now isnt for mass gains,only for aid in a cut so im not worried for strnght loss.
    STR3NGTH is a great addition to any PCT protocol. It helps to preserve hard earned gains - or to reach pretty much any goal you have on your mind.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

I'm in pct currently for 3 weeks started using BSL Anogenin 1.5 weeks ago at 100mg ed. Nothing to report yet except occasional headaches and increased appetite. Hoping it will start showing some results soon. Almost finished one bottle, have one more to open. If I get results, I'm buying from OL, you get 2x the product at a cheaper price.
  22. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tommurph View Post
    I'm in pct currently for 3 weeks started using BSL Anogenin 1.5 weeks ago at 100mg ed. Nothing to report yet except occasional headaches and increased appetite. Hoping it will start showing some results soon. Almost finished one bottle, have one more to open. If I get results, I'm buying from OL, you get 2x the product at a cheaper price.

Started led out and ran two bottles of LGI secretabridge. Started seeing results on second bottle. More full and better pumps etc. now I am using OL strength and dermastrength stacked. Quickly becoming one of my favorite products. Just to be sure I took a ten day break in between and I could see the difference. Not crazy but enough that I felt it and jumped back on the laxogenin.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Awesome, so dermastr3ngth and str3ngth together are giving good results? That's great I hope I notice more soon! I want to run a good product the rest of my pct, then to bridge to my next cycle.
  24. Advanced Member

Awesome, so dermastr3ngth and str3ngth together are giving good results? That's great I hope I notice more soon! I want to run a good product the rest of my pct, then to bridge to my next cycle.
    i ran ran secreabridge for two months. Did not notice anything until the second bottle.,toward the mid to end of second bottle I added clear muscle and follidrone. After a few weeks I ran out of the secretabridge. I did not immediately replace it. About ten days later I could feel a difference. Not crazy but enough. Strength was down a bit. Anyway I ordered two bottles of dermastrength but did not want to wait for them to ship so I bought the strength caps and started that at four caps a day. Within a few days I could tell the difference. Then when the dermastrength came I cut back from four caps to two on the capsules because I am running both now. One cap am and one cap pm. Half serving of dermastrength am and other half pm.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

i ran ran secreabridge for two months. Did not notice anything until the second bottle.,toward the mid to end of second bottle I added clear muscle and follidrone. After a few weeks I ran out of the secretabridge. I did not immediately replace it. About ten days later I could feel a difference. Not crazy but enough. Strength was down a bit. Anyway I ordered two bottles of dermastrength but did not want to wait for them to ship so I bought the strength caps and started that at four caps a day. Within a few days I could tell the difference. Then when the dermastrength came I cut back from four caps to two on the capsules because I am running both now. One cap am and one cap pm. Half serving of dermastrength am and other half pm.
    Awesome, thanks for the info, I may order the derma next week!
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

It's all about sourcing, OL is a BAMF
    Started led out and ran two bottles of LGI secretabridge. Started seeing results on second bottle. More full and better pumps etc. now I am using OL strength and dermastrength stacked. Quickly becoming one of my favorite products. Just to be sure I took a ten day break in between and I could see the difference. Not crazy but enough that I felt it and jumped back on the laxogenin.
    Thanks for keeping us updated bro. I'm glad you're digging the STR3NGTH Series. Are you planning on running it TD solo at any point?
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

So 200mg of 5axlaxo? Has your strength returned/increased?
  28. Advanced Member

It's all about sourcing, OL is a BAMF

Thanks for keeping us updated bro. I'm glad you're digging the STR3NGTH Series. Are you planning on running it TD solo at any point?
    When this bottle of strength caps runs out then I will strictly use the TD for my laxogenin. However I will continue to run clear muscle and follidrone/ep1c as well for the remainder of the summer. As far as running the dermastrength solo with nothing else idk, probably not, I am a suppjunkie..lol
  29. Advanced Member

So 200mg of 5axlaxo? Has your strength returned/increased?
    Strength is good. Almost back to where it was.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Strength is good. Almost back to where it was.
    So I assume then you're training for strength and not hypertrophy? Only reason I say that is because increased strength = increased reps = increased hypertrophy (given TUT and rest time) and I have not seen any log say anything about increased hypertrophy/muscle mass.

If anything, this product sounds like a natty epiandrostenolone.
  31. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Been on OL str3ngth 200mg at day and nothing.
    No pumps,no strength gains and nothing.
    I bet those who see any results on Str3ngth is nothing than Placebo!

I am very happy with my PA run (phosphatidic acid). This stuf really works!

I have 6 bottles of follidrone. My 3th day on it (honestly i believe this is just a overhyped product)
    Will follidrone increase follistatin (myostatin inhibitor). Yea it will even in humans but will it give you size and strength? I dont think so. Its like a test and HGH booster. It will increase levels but those levels will not directly lead to more gains
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post

I have 6 bottles of follidrone. My 3th day on it (honestly i believe this is just a overhyped product)
    Will follidrone increase follistatin (myostatin inhibitor). Yea it will even in humans but will it give you size and strength? I dont think so. Its like a test and HGH booster. It will increase levels but those levels will not directly lead to more gains
    Bro, you have only been on Follidrone for 3 days and you were expecting to see muscle growth?!? give it a little time man it actually does what it states.

Anyways, good to here you are liking pa I will be adding it to my follidrone stack.
  33. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Bro, you have only been on Follidrone for 3 days and you were expecting to see muscle growth?!? give it a little time man it actually does what it states.

Anyways, good to here you are liking pa I will be adding it to my follidrone stack.
    ahh lol no buddy i am not expecting anything. I just said i am sceptical but i bought to try so i will give my honest review on this product
    will take 4 caps at day after 2 weeks

PA is very good and one of my fav
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

ahh lol no buddy i am not expecting anything. I just said i am sceptical but i bought to try so i will give my honest review on this product

How long have you been on 5alaxo for?
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would personally only dose Follidrone at 3 caps max ED. What pa product are you using? I have the King pa product.

Btw......OL transdermal version of the lax looks promising.
  36. New Member

Reputation Reputation

How long have you been on 5alaxo for?
    Since April
  37. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I would personally only dose Follidrone at 3 caps max ED. What pa product are you using? I have the King pa product.

Btw......OL transdermal version of the lax looks promising.
    I will try 3 then

There is just 3 PA products on the marked.
    MAXmuscle MAXXTOR
    BIOTEST Micro-PA
    JUTLER nutrition KING

Micro PA is just PA in it.i am using it.
    I do use more than 750mg which is the dosage used in study. I am using 1.5 gram and i love it.
    I am sweating like pig on it while training,good pump and vascularity.size and strength.love it..
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

How long have you been on STR3NGTH? You seem to be taking quite a bit of supps. What all are you stacking ATM? Follidrone, STR3NGTH, and PA?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

If I was skeptical about follidrone I would not buy six bottles. What made you decide to buy 6?
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    If I was skeptical about follidrone I would not buy six bottles. What made you decide to buy 6?
    Selfishness lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:24 PM
  2. 5a hydroxy laxogenin
    By flamini in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
  5. Hydroxy-Testosterone