95% extract Forskolin question

symbianblack

Awards
I see this product called C-Bol which is 95% forskolin extract but just 25mg per capsule. I see another product that's 20% extract but is 125mg...... Which is more effective?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see this product called C-Bol which is 95% forskolin extract but just 25mg per capsule. I see another product that's 20% extract but is 125mg...... Which is more effective?
From a forskolin standpoint, they're identical.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I like biotest carbolin19, It has a cool delivery system

symbianblack

Awards
so this is crap ??? 60 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving %DV *
Coleus Forskohlii Extract (Std. Min. 20% Froskolin)(Root) 125 m

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving %DV *
It's not that anyone is calling it crap, it's just that practically everyone here has tried and loved Analyzed Supplements Forskolin. Speaking of which, I just ordered it on NP with that awesome AT2 deal. Check it out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving %DV *
You are looking to get the active amount out of forskolin so higher % extracts are usually preferred because some get stomach distress with the lower %s. In general as long as it is quality (like Sabinsa certified forskolin, which Analyzed Supplements is) it should all be as effective at the same dosage, but again there may be more GI distress with the lower % extracts.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Seriously PES/AS reps, I don't even like the idea of taking stimulant fat burners, and even I have been thinking I should get that deal just to see if I can handle AT2. Awesome BOGO PES/AS deals on Nutra recently!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yep! Insane deal....NP must have been high when they put this combo on sale...LOL!!!
Haha, seriously! They had awesome pairings with ABE and new Erase, too. Usually when companies run promos like these, they are "buy one get one" but the price jumps up a bit. These are just legitimately free AS products and the prices on the PES products are sick by themselves. Can't wait to see what they roll out next!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Haha, seriously! They had awesome pairings with ABE and new Erase, too. Usually when companies run promos like these, they are "buy one get one" but the price jumps up a bit. These are just legitimately free AS products and the prices on the PES products are sick by themselves. Can't wait to see what they roll out next!
Yep! You're so right! Definitely keeping my eye out for the next deals...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BOGO on Select next? :D

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Biotest RULES!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey Symbianblack, I'd like to just say that I appreciate that you posted the name of your thread as a statement.