APE powdered version?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
MY GOD! Is this the single most disgusting supplement in history? It gives Weider protein a run for its money. I dont think I can ever drink it again. It would taste better if I mixed it with buffalo diarrhea I think, Anyway I just got my nutraplanet order and I'm about to carb up with Recomparol and whole grain waffles. Wish me luck bros!

I also got a bunch of samples including 4 stimul8 1 white flood 1 360 cut 1 detonate 1 no shotgun and a funny looking biogrow t shirt

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Ha! It's rough at first and has a spicy kick, too. You get used to it. I recommend mixing it with pretty cold water. Makes it a lot more bearable. The good thing about the spiciness is that it would help wake me up in the mornings. Like, "WHOA! Okay, I'm up."

Good luck, bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on my 2nd jug of the powder, i've ran the caps before. it does have a spicy taste, but effects are more than worth it, imo...i actually prefer the powder because of how fast it hits...ape is one of my favorites!!!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ha! It's rough at first and has a spicy kick, too. You get used to it. I recommend mixing it with pretty cold water. Makes it a lot more bearable. The good thing about the spiciness is that it would help wake me up in the mornings. Like, "WHOA! Okay, I'm up."

Good luck, bro!
how did it work for ya? I wish I got the pill version

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
on my 2nd jug of the powder, i've ran the caps before. it does have a spicy taste, but effects are more than worth it, imo...i actually prefer the powder because of how fast it hits...ape is one of my favorites!!!
what results you get?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what results you get?
energy/alpha mood/LIBIDO/some strength gains and increased endurance....i can lift longer and harder on ape, starting at around day 10 but the 2nd tub is where effects get really good.....libido is absolutely insane on this stuff...

i recommend 1 scoop up until day 10, then on days you really want to do heavylifting try 2 scoops. at 2 scoops you get the full dose of glycocarn and it really kicks a$$

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Would never buy powder again. I don't even know why they bothered with a powder, cruel trick.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I take it as a shot and chase lots of water.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
energy/alpha mood/LIBIDO/some strength gains and increased endurance....i can lift longer and harder on ape, starting at around day 10 but the 2nd tub is where effects get really good.....libido is absolutely insane on this stuff...

i recommend 1 scoop up until day 10, then on days you really want to do heavylifting try 2 scoops. at 2 scoops you get the full dose of glycocarn and it really kicks a$$
oh man I dont think I can handle 2 scoops

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Would never buy powder again. I don't even know why they bothered with a powder, cruel trick.
I know I was wondering that myself you would think if they have a powder it must be somewhat good. I dont know who thought that was a good idea? I might get some lemonade to finish the rest or flush it down the toilet so it can be with its kin

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
how did it work for ya? I wish I got the pill version
Terrific, actually. One tub lasted me almost 45 days and I had two tubs so I ran it for 90 days. Had a fantastic recomp. In my opinion you get more with the powder. Also - I never took more than one serving a day @ 220 pounds and still saw very good results. My diet wasn't perfect the entire time but I lost a total of about 12 pounds and lost very little, if any at all, muscle.

You logging this? I'll follow along if you are. Just post the link, man!

Savageous

Savageous

Awards

^^^ Cosigned. I never bumped up to two scoops as I didn't see it necessary but I had all of the same effects plus some fat loss. And tub #2 really is the clincher.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Terrific, actually. One tub lasted me almost 45 days and I had two tubs so I ran it for 90 days. Had a fantastic recomp. In my opinion you get more with the powder. Also - I never took more than one serving a day @ 220 pounds and still saw very good results. My diet wasn't perfect the entire time but I lost a total of about 12 pounds and lost very little, if any at all, muscle.

You logging this? I'll follow along if you are. Just post the link, man!
nah I usually just take a bunch of stuff I dont really log, The powder tastes like a log of poop though

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Powder makes everything work better bro! (even though if you think about it, the contents of the caps is essentially just powdered ingredients to begin with so...)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I just chugged it with a spoonful of sugar pre workout, still gross but it helped a little

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Cosigned. I never bumped up to two scoops as I didn't see it necessary but I had all of the same effects plus some fat loss. And tub #2 really is the clincher.
my 1st run with ape i used the caps and never double dosed...was doing some research on ape and saw the original write up thread with the owner/formulator talking about dosing...he said ape was designed for 30 days and to take the 2 days a week off....but, he recommended the occassional double dose to get the full effects of glycocarn. i usually limit myself to once a week on a double dose, but i know when i do it's gonna be good!!!

i actually prefer the powder, to me i can feel it hit faster and harder!!!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Something is making me really pissed off and I think its the ape. Not good as I have serious violence issues already