• RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ey guys

Proprietary Blend:

Symplocos Racemosa (Bark) Extract, Tinospora Cordifiolia (Stem) Extract

1510 mg

Pretty skeptical hippo with most of USP Labs products, this one have any beta 2 receptor agonism potential?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ey guys Proprietary Blend: Symplocos Racemosa (Bark) Extract, Tinospora Cordifiolia (Stem) Extract 1510 mg Pretty skeptical hippo with most of USP Labs products, this one have any beta 2 receptor agonism potential?
Where'd you find this? Tinospora Cordifolia is a primary ingredient of LG's Natadrol, and Natadrol is awesome, so maybe this re formulation will be worth something!

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Where'd you find this? Tinospora Cordifolia is a primary ingredient of LG's Natadrol, and Natadrol is awesome, so maybe this re formulation will be worth something!
Believe formula is up on nutraplanet now

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this; didn't pay attention to the label, just saw the price. My bad!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw that as well, would love to hear more..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tinospora Cordifiolia - i posted a link about the ingrident for others to chime in at a different forum and this is coming from a chemist androgen

It has many potential medicinal properties. But judging by its past tribal use as an anti-fertility compound it would seem that certain doses might deplete vesicular proteins and fructose reducing nutrients for sperm cells.

The last part of their write up about reducing androgenic effects is probably mediated by B-sitosterol which may act as a 5-AR inhibitor. Consuming the extract could reduce DHT in the body--and thus have anti-androgenic effects."

ingrident is so cheap .. i might doubt its that what works in natadrol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First ingredient is lodhra bark, same as in new anabeta..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tinospora Cordifiolia - i posted a link about the ingrident for others to chime in at a different forum and this is coming from a chemist androgen

It has many potential medicinal properties. But judging by its past tribal use as an anti-fertility compound it would seem that certain doses might deplete vesicular proteins and fructose reducing nutrients for sperm cells.

The last part of their write up about reducing androgenic effects is probably mediated by B-sitosterol which may act as a 5-AR inhibitor. Consuming the extract could reduce DHT in the body--and thus have anti-androgenic effects."

Extract percentage determines cost most of the time.

Why would cost determine effectiveness?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think their hibiscus extract was what they advertised as a SARM-like compound; that was how it was listed in their Anadraulic State GT

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extract percentage determines cost most of the time.

Why would cost determine effectiveness?
It doesnt .. i actually looked into buying a gram for $6 shipped and then posted others to chime in regarding the ingrident and found it useless.

ill check the extract %

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
If they ruined one of (if not my favorite supplement for years now) I'm going to be a sad panda

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Wait, seriously? I just bought 3 bottles of Natadrol! I don't want my boys to be fudged!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Effects of Tinospora cordifolia supplementation on semen quality and hormonal profile in rams
Abstract

The present study was undertaken to assess the effect of dietary supplementation of Tinospora cordifolia on physico-morphological, biochemical, antioxidant profiles and serum testosterone concentration in Muzzafarnagari rams. Twelve rams were randomly divided into two groups, control (n = 6) and supplemental (n = 6) group. The control group was fed with a diet satisfying NRC recommendations whereas the supplemental group was fed with T. cordifolia at the rate of 1 g/kg body weight for 6 months. The semen samples were collected 60 days post-feeding. The result revealed that T. cordifolia supplementation did not have a significant effect on physico-morphological, biochemical attributes of semen and serum testosterone concentrations in rams. The concentration of cholesterol, superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase were, however, increased (P < 0.05) in seminal plasma. It was concluded that the possible protective effects of T. cordifolia supplementation were enhancing antioxidant enzymes and cholesterol concentrations in semen which may be protected the spermatozoa during cryopreservation and thus enhancing fertility in farm animals.

Corresponding author contact information
Corresponding author at: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Tamil Nadu, India. Tel.: +91 8754748488.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378432013001589

So in rats become infertile, but rams don't?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More info ASAP. C20 was one of my favorites as well...... As long as this stuff gets me as vascular and defined as the original... We have no issues!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Reversible contraceptive efficacy and safety evaluation of ethanolicextract ofTinospora cordifoliain animal model
CONCLUSION
It can be concluded that ethanol extract of
Tinospora cordifolia
stem possible exert a reversible
antifertility effect mediated through testes and/or
epididymis, without any adverse toxicological
effects.
Acknowledgment
This work has been partially supported by the Contr
aceptive research group, India. The authors
wish to thank Mr. Ram Singh (I.R.S.), Assistant Dir
ector of Income tax, Allahabad and Mr.
Bhajan Lal, Former Village Head, Jaitapur (Hargaon)
, Sitapur, India for their valuable guidance and help
http://scholarsresearchlibrary.com/aasr-vol3-iss5/AASR-2011-3-5-587-592.pdf

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Evaluation of spermicidal and antiandrogenic activities
of aqueous extract of Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) stem
Control of population is very important in these years. A wide variety of synthetic contraceptive agents
are available, but these cannot be used continuously due to their side effects. Thus the present study
was undertaken to evaluate the antifertility effect of aqueous extract of Tinospora cordifolia stem
studied in male Albino Wistar rats. Male rats were orally administered with aqueous extract of T.
cordifolia stem (100 mg/kg of body weight/day, for 60 days) and effect of treatment on reproductive
organ weights: fertility potential and sperm count were evaluated. The treatment caused decrease in
weight of testis, epididymis and prostate. The treatment caused a significant reduction in average litter
size, sperm count, number of viable and motile sperm. The administration of aqueous extract of T.
cordifolia led to alteration in both the histoarchitecture of testis and epididymis. The results revealed
that the aqueous extract of T. cordifolia stem has spermicidal and antiandrogenic activity.
The antifertility activity of the extract is significant,
the activity maybe due to the presence of phenolics and
flavonoids. The present study revealed that the
administration of aqueous extract of T. cordifolia in a
dose of 100 mg/kg body weight caused a marked
reduction in litter size, sperm count, sperm motility and
sperm viability. Treatment group shows a significant
reduction in body weight, testis, epididiymis and prostate
weights. These effects of treatment on the sex organs
clearly suggest the antiandrogenic activity of the extract.
The histology of organs confirmed the antiandrogenic
activity. Hence, it is concluded that this impairment may
have caused the effects produced by the treatment on
the spermatogenesis which in turn results in decreased
sperm count. Hence, the study revealed that treatment of
aqueous extract of T. cordifolia (100 mg/kg) for 60 days
significantly reduced fertility profile of male rats. Thus,
further studies are needed to isolate these potential
constituents of the T. cordifolia for specific male
antifertility activity.
http://www.academicjournals.org/article/article1381822687_Ittiavirah%20and%20Rahman.pdf

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 100mg/kg body weight. The rats were given a lot of this stuff. I don't think it's enough to cause this in humans

But would like to know why the ingredient is being used as replacement for the NCD

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, look i think ill stick with my Norcodrene thank you very much

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I read through 3 different studies and wasn't impressed at all.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First erase, now c20.... There goes my cut stack.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Are you actually being serious about the old C20 being effective for you??
C20 and oep or super hd was the most effective fat cutting stacks I've done, I've run dozens of bottles on it(thanks to nutraplanet sales) trying lean xtream now and digging it got excited this morning about getting a couple bottles of c20 on sale (first thing this morning was still regular formula) this news is really sad. I tried prxt when it had the nice new years sale and it was great but still not as good

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Are you actually being serious about the old C20 being effective for you??
Was very effective for me as well. Body always felt like a furnace had to have cool air blowing constantly. As soon as I stopped compound 20 this stopped immediately

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
USP reps have their work cut out for them when they get here lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow wtf. Seriously scratching my head on this... No weight loss, drop in test and sperm levels, not winning.
Exactly my thought, wheres the GAINZZZZ

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
100 mg/rat/day
Hmm...

Would that translate to about 0.13mg/kg for the average lab rat that weighs between .5 and .75 grams?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I always liked C20 but obviously usp didnt have much faith in that product if they decided to change it. Actually compund20 was the only Usp supplement i still liked and im not very interested in trying this new one.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except that the new Erase's active is much stronger for fat loss due to multi-PPAR agonism, similar to TTA
I've been on erase for 3 weeks and not noticed anything really in the way of fat loss even while carb cycling

Any thoughts on this new c20?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's androgenic in rats and also has some good GDA data....
why? all designer steroids on the market would do the exact same thing if studied for that...its a marker.
Sooo am I gonna have to use a pct once I'm shutdown from what is supposed to be a cutting supp? I don't like designer steroids, I don't want the effects of them to be found in regular supplements..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested in trying this out when I have the cash. Spent a bit much on the Nutraplanet Usp Labs sale already so I'm all tapped out for now.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's all back away from the ledge here regarding "anabolic" this and "shutdown" that and "infertility" blah blah...

The original was marketed as r-i-v-a-l-ing clenbuterol, which of course is/was ridiculous to anyone who's used either or both.

Wait for some beta-testers or initial users to use a bottle and go from there before worrying about your nuts shriveling or your boys not swimming