Test stack #17

Mystere3

Awards
In case anyone was thinking about trying this, someone just posted a log on elite where their test went down by 100 pts on the product on bloods.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
In case anyone was thinking about trying this, someone just posted a log on elite where their test went down by 100 pts on the product on bloods.
Elitefitness..what a bunch of morons. Can't stand em

Mystere3

Awards
The sad part is that it used to be a good forum back in the day. Now it's just all shills.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh boy do I have some stories about them lol. They revealed an awful lot to me while I was in purgatory. Pretty cocky if you ask me

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know, thanks for sharing.

Statistically - a result of 1 is not going to be relevant (unless your the one)

Possibly, there are many contributing factors involved....but perception is some peoples reality so any negative news does not do them any good.

Stuff is marketed hard, I get many e-mails to "act now while it's on sale" even so the price point is well beyound what I would consider spending.

Mystere3

Awards
If you know anything about elite (they make TS); anything less than a superlative review on their forums is profoundly rare.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Gotta link to this? I can't find it. Or maybe they deleted the log