Hemavol + Condense

norinho

Awards
Hello guys, can I stack this 2 supps ??

I'm trying to find Muscle Marinade, but i'm not finding it.
When I find, the store doesn't send to Brazil.
Thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
Feel like your going to explode lol, PUMP city

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
Yep no problems there. Will complement each other nicely for pumps!

MM is sadly discontinued. A few are floating around from the last large production but it's dwindling fast.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hemavol with condense is a good stack.. I like to swap around my prework outs and this combo is one of the usuals

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ pump city is right....thats a nice pump stack with a bit of stim's....on the lower end of stim's but you'll see some nice pumps from hemavol and condense

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ pump city is right....thats a nice pump stack with a bit of stim's....on the lower end of stim's but you'll see some nice pumps from hemavol and condense
Lower end? Full dose of Condense is 400 mg's of caffeine...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower end? Full dose of Condense is 400 mg's of caffeine...
serving size is 1 scoop per the label which is 200mg's, but yeah if someone is going to do 2 scoops then 400mg's is a pretty hefty dose...when i ran condense i had to go above 1 scoop

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
serving size is 1 scoop per the label which is 200mg's, but yeah if someone is going to do 2 scoops then 400mg's is a pretty hefty dose...when i ran condense i had to go above 1 scoop
Never go by single serving sizes. You have to look at the ingredients in the product and see what serving suggestion gives you the full dose of most of the ergogenics. To get the full dose of the nitrates, BA, and betaine, it's a two scoop product.Just like Hemavol, to get the full dose of some of the ingredients, you actually would use two scoops and most people do use two scoops of Hemavol.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I have been using D-stunner + Condense lately and it gives me the CRAZE light feeling!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies showing power output and workout volume increases with caffeine use 6-7 mg/kg, which is actually over 400mg in most people.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies showing power output and workout volume increases with caffeine use 6-7 mg/kg, which is actually over 400mg in most people.
Is that from the perceived stimulant effects or is that from some of non-perceivable effects?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that from the perceived stimulant effects or is that from some of non-perceivable effects?
Couple of things

-Modification of Na+/K+/ATPAse and intracellular calcium metabolism resulting in greater contractile force
-Reduction of pain perception and perceived exertion due to affects on adenosine. This means higher neuronal firing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed that 400mg is not that much caffeine, yet people in the supplement world(at least on the forums) usually view it as way over the top.

a large blonde roast at starbucks has well over 400mg of caffeine, and people drink those all the time.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed that 400mg is not that much caffeine, yet people in the supplement world(at least on the forums) usually view it as way over the top.

a large blonde roast at starbucks has well over 400mg of caffeine, and people drink those all the time.
I think a lot of it has to do with people ignoring how much of other stimulants were in products since only the caffeine content was typically disclosed.

Caffeine is the only stimulant in Condense.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been digging 2 scoops condense with 50mg 1,3 or eph or combo...stims, come at me..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been digging 2 scoops condense with 50mg 1,3 or eph or combo...stims, come at me..
Makes me want to dip into the Condense... but alas, I'm going to stick with this Norcodrene to reap it's fat liberating properties!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes me want to dip into the Condense... but alas, I'm going to stick with this Norcodrene to reap it's fat liberating properties!
I'm addicted to Condense I think. Looking forward to our newest offering coming up as well..... I have good feeling about it

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to be a 1,3 junkie, loved it ...... For some reason I can't handle it anymore and makes me feel off and 1/2 the time get the old stim D lol

Now ephedrine + condense is my go to kicker

norinho

Awards
I found Muscle Marinade !
I'll try Muscla Marinade + Hemavol !!

But before it, I'll use Alphamine + Alpha T2 !

Thanks for the help !!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found Muscle Marinade !
I'll try Muscla Marinade + Hemavol !!

But before it, I'll use Alphamine + Alpha T2 !

Thanks for the help !!
muscle marinade and hemavol should be a nice combo, i wasn't a fan of MM but i seem to be in the minority

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hemavol and Condense should be a nice stack .