Recompadrol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EBF Inc ,

So I got some Recompadrol in the mail and I'm curious on the dosing. Here is my meals laid out (usually 99% static)

Meal 1: 5eggs, .5 cups oatmeal , 2 tbsp pb
Meal 2: (usually pre gym) protein shake and some type of complex carb(sometimes nuts or mct oil)
Post workout meal: 0.5 cups oatmeal, 1 scoop protein, sometimes some PB depending on my fat intake for the day
Meals 3/4: chicken , brown rice , green veggies
Optional meal 5: this is just I case I don't get in enough calories, usually consists of a protein/fat meal, no carbs

Total macros:

70-90g fats
120-150g carbs
200/250g protein

=2300-2400 kCals which is a 400/500 kcal deficit.

So how should I dose my Recompadrol fellas?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Taking your lower numbers, that's only 1900 cals. My understanding is that you dose Recompadrol away from post workout meal, so would be before meal 3-4.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let EBF chime in since he knows best...

I just wanted to say you don't eat many carbs so you should send it to me. :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id dose prior to meal 1,3, and 4.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id dose prior to meal 1,3, and 4.
This

You'll only legit need 1 cap a day if all those carbs were in one meal

Looking at 1 cap 1,3,4

Enjoy it man!

Oh and for ****z n gigz, take one pre bed

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This You'll only legit need 1 cap a day if all those carbs were in one meal Looking at 1 cap 1,3,4 Enjoy it man! Oh and for ****z n gigz, take one pre bed
Oh boy hopefully it drys me out like slinesane does! Alright I'll dose it before my last meal today and pre bed for funnsies! I'll let you know how it goes.

It will be more prevalent when I start carb cycling and I'll be using them more on high carb days.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy hopefully it drys me out like slinesane does! Alright I'll dose it before my last meal today and pre bed for funnsies! I'll let you know how it goes.

It will be more prevalent when I start carb cycling and I'll be using them more on high carb days.
You'll see an effect in 3-5 days

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Throw back two at the start of your feast and you should be good. If you eat some more a few hours later, pop 1 extra cap.

If the food is going to come out as courses over a larger time frame, pop 1 pill ever 2-3 hours depending.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking your lower numbers, that's only 1900 cals. My understanding is that you dose Recompadrol away from post workout meal, so would be before meal 3-4.
Someone educate me on the need to dose recompadrol away from your post workout meal? My post workout meal is my biggest meal of the day and it can be massive at times. Have always dose two15 mins before post workout meal.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Someone educate me on the need to dose recompadrol away from your post workout meal? My post workout meal is my biggest meal of the day and it can be massive at times. Have always dose two15 mins before post workout meal.
Insulin sensitivity will be optimized post-workout. What percentage of your kcals are in your post workout meal?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see a reason not to sometimes

Although body is primed for muscle uptake and less into adipose cells

Always nice to further reduce lipogenic and adipogenic expressions furth especially when over feeding post workout.

I personally don't eat post workout so I don't use it. But I kill it at dinner.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see a reason not to sometimes

Although body is primed for muscle uptake and less into adipose cells

Always nice to further reduce lipogenic and adipogenic expressions furth especially when over feeding post workout.

I personally don't eat post workout so I don't use it. But I kill it at dinner.
He's not kidding, I've seen him pop a couple Recompadrol and then eat two dinner entrees and two desserts!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
This

You'll only legit need 1 cap a day if all those carbs were in one meal

Looking at 1 cap 1,3,4

Enjoy it man!

Oh and for ****z n gigz, take one pre bed
how many is fine tbh, iv been using 3 caps in morning prior to 100g carbs
3 pwo prior to 100g carbs, alongside slin sane. would it benefit fat loss taking a dose pre bed?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many is fine tbh, iv been using 3 caps in morning prior to 100g carbs
3 pwo prior to 100g carbs, alongside slin sane. would it benefit fat loss taking a dose pre bed?
It's possible.

I'd drop to 2,

Then add the 2 pre bed

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Insulin sensitivity will be optimized post-workout. What percentage of your kcals are in your post workout meal?
My post workout meal is usually lunch or breakfast. Its either a big bowl of rice and chicken or steak. Anywhere from 150-180 grams of carbs and 80 grams of protein. This is not intentional to be a fat ass but that meal is generally my only real meal all day because of the nature of my work. I eat very small portions throughout the day so that meal carries the bulk of my carbs for the day

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the same, my post work meal is about 45 minutes post workout and 1,400 of my 2,500 calories of the day. I have 4g BCAA post workout then the meal, then 300mg NaRALA
Why are you dosing Na-R-ALA after your meal?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay lol. I was just a bit confused for a second.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Noooo My bad.

I finish working out, take 4g BCAA (1 scoop amino build)

Head home or to my dorm, shower, take 300mg Na-R-ALA, then I eat when I'm hungry about 30-45 minutes later. I have about 230-250g of carbs in this meal and the Na-R-ALA kills away any bloat or lethargy I used to get I love it. I've found myself to stay leaner when having the most amount of carbs I've ever had too
Na-R-ALA is terrific. The powder from NP lasts forever as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Just checking, would it always be optimal to dose 300g Na-R-ALA with the Recompadrol about 30 mins prior to evening carb meal? Would there be any benefit in having Na-R-ALA with your post work out meal, or as with Recompadrol is this not necessary?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checking, would it always be optimal to dose 300g Na-R-ALA with the Recompadrol about 30 mins prior to evening carb meal? Would there be any benefit in having Na-R-ALA with your post work out meal, or as with Recompadrol is this not necessary?
I would just add 150mg Na-R-ALA with Recompadrol doses. Unless it was a bigger cheat meal/carb meal, then I would go up to 300mg.

Not necessary post workout.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Mix it in about 3oz of water (and by mix I mean more of a swirling action) and shoot it down.

does it burn your throat? Every now and then I get heartburn from caps, I got kinda scared of it as a bulk powder.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it burn your throat? Every now and then I get heartburn from caps, I got kinda scared of it as a bulk powder.
Burns my throat but most times if I do it right, I put some water in my mouth, throw in the powder, and then chug as much water as fast as I can and it doesn't get stuck in the back of my throat (doesn't always happen and when it doesn't, the taste/burn sucks lol). But the burn goes away fast.