PCT and estrogen blocker

josh0727

Awards
If a PCT has estrogen blocker in it, should I still take an estrogen blocker with the PCT??

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Example of this "pct"? You mean like taking an AI with Nolva or Clomid?

josh0727

Awards
Example of this "pct"? You mean like taking an AI with Nolva or Clomid?
. I was looking at something called Revolution PCT. It says it has estrogen blocker in it

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Sounds like you're tying to get away without usin a serm

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Finaflex PCT Revolution is a great product but you'll need a SERM.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen blockers during pct are good depending on the type of cycle you are coming off of. If estrogen was suppressed during cycle then estrogen rebound is possible and Rev PCT has enough arimistane per serving to prevent this from happening in most cases.

So yes in some cases but what you cycled would be the determining factor.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Using the term estrogen blocker is a pretty broad statement. Sounds like you need to do a ton of resesrch first. Hormones are not something to take light.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO if someone is using the term "estrogen blocker" they need to do a lot more research before running a cycle.

josh0727

Awards
I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in havoc. Gonna do it for a month and then tren 6 for a month. Just trying kt get some ideas when it's time for PCT. This is my first time taking prohormones. Thanks for the advice

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in havoc. Gonna do it for a month and then tren 6 for a month. Just trying kt get some ideas when it's time for PCT. This is my first time taking prohormones. Thanks for the advice
Go to the anabolics section and buy a SERM. After you have bought a SERM, you can start buying OTC supplements.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for your first cycle you should just end with the havoc don't add another stack ontop of your first run.
get the run of havoc under your belt with a successful PCT and then you can start adding things together... but if you ask me, you are playing with fire.
you have any idea what to take to combat tren related side effects?? you have any idea about what a SERM even is?

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Using the term estrogen blocker is a pretty broad statement. Sounds like you need to do a ton of resesrch first. Hormones are not something to take light.
That's a very good point. You see it everyday here- take this to knock down estrogen and take this to lower your cortisol. Most of these reps hawk their products without even knowing or caring if someone needs it. The only way to know if that stuff is needed is through testing and most supplement companies don't want that because then their products with these "exotic" extracts will be seen for what they really are.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
most supplement companies don't want that because then their products with these "exotic" extracts will be seen for what they really are.
hmmmmm?? butt hurt about something?
I 100% DISSAGREE with that statement. there is more science in the realm of sports nutrition in the last 10-15 yrs that the advances in supplementation and nutrition in general ***** that of the big pharma. unbound by DSHEA the supplement industry ushered in an era of super science looking into human mechanics and performance. I think that many will agree with me that a lot of current generation supplements can indeed be powerful and have quite an impact on performance and body composition.