what to expect on forskolin reduce xt burn24 and x factor?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I initially wanted to use this as a cutting stack but kind of want to just do a recomp for 12 weeks. Would eating at maintenance accomplish this? I'm currently around 220 and 20% and have no desire to be really lean. Ideally I'd be 15% at around 200 but if I could maintain 220 or drop to 215 and get to 17% for summer from this stack then I'd be more than happy. I read the studies on forskolin alone and it dropped BF by 3% in 8 weeks with no change in diet or activity level. That's mind blowing if true.

I care more about strength than looks but also don't want to be in the 20+ bf crew.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a great stack. I might add some Yohimbine to it though.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
That would be a great stack. I might add some Yohimbine to it though.
I have alphamine also but each time I take it I get anxiety for some reason. Kind of sucks because I really wanna use it. I'm prone to anxiety already so it could just be placebo (most likely). None of the other things cause an issue. I'm on Mirtazipine for anxiety/depression and gonna bring it up to my doctor when I see him next but I highly doubt he will have a clue.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have alphamine also but each time I take it I get anxiety for some reason. Kind of sucks because I really wanna use it. I'm prone to anxiety already so it could just be placebo (most likely). None of the other things cause an issue. I'm on Mirtazipine for anxiety/depression and gonna bring it up to my doctor when I see him next but I highly doubt he will have a clue.
Oh yeah that happens to me also. I can't really take Y unless I work up to the dosage really slowly.

Probably a good idea to stay away from Y if you are on meds for anxiety though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine can definitely induce anxiety. Coop explains this in a thread called "b anatogism anyone?" or something similar

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
takes me ~1 week to get rid of the anxiety from Yohimbine at very low dose 2,5-5mg after that I dont feel anything rest of the time

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would expect some wonderful leaning out effects while your muscles get fuller and rounder and strength should actually increase.

All 4 of those supplements are quite effective regardless of your caloric intake being a surplus or at a deficit. Stacked together you should see some really solid gains, and a leaner and denser look and feel to your muscles whether slightly tapering down, or adding to you current caloric intake.