The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

Page 2 of 124 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    ...

    A large majority of people lift in the morning, fasted.

    And don't forget about the IF crowd.

    If it seems impractical to you don't use it, but we love it.
    No they don't, You trying to tell me the gym is more packed a 5am then it is all the hours of the rest of the day combined? More like a small minority.
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    No they don't, You trying to tell me the gym is more packed a 5am then it is all the hours of the rest of the day combined? More like a small minority.
    You've derailed threads before please don't derail this threads jiigzz worked hard to make for all of us. If you have specific questions to ArA usage please feel welcome to ask in this thread otherwise make a new thread for arguing or take it to PM.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You've derailed threads before please don't derail this threads jiigzz worked hard to make for all of us. If you have specific questions to ArA usage please feel welcome to ask in this thread otherwise make a new thread for arguing or take it to PM.
    I've done no such thing but OK
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  4. good, informative post

  5. Added Neuron to the list. I had only used information from this board + examine and a few studies I had on file and completely forgot Neuron was the originator of much of what we recommend now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Excellent information Jiigzz! Thank you for taking the time to write that!

    On a side note, is creepy of me that I have been doing an extensive google search of you to see what you look like? Lol
    Muahaha, outside of facebook i upload very little, if any, pictures.

    Goodluck
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I just want to pop a few pills and get Uge
    And that makes you lazy as hell and why no one will respect you. Come on now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  8. Definitely not here to argue about peri workout nutrition but I would like some input/suggestions as I too Consume a pre wo shake consisting of oats and protein at 315am train at 4 30 am where I Consume HBCDs and BCAAs.

    Great thread Jiigzz for sure!

    I'm assuming it's pointless for people like me to even take ArA?

    Thanks
    Independent

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Well I drink a HBCD di and tri peptide drink intra workout and eat a pre workout meal so does that mean its a waste for me to take it?
    I should add a part about this. I'll update it now
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  10. Should have a sticky with links to threads like this for different types of supplements. There are some that we don't know enough about but something like this is pretty much accepted and to the best of our knowledge.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Definitely not here to argue about peri workout nutrition but I would like some input/suggestions as I too Consume a pre wo shake consisting of oats and protein at 315am train at 4 30 am where I Consume HBCDs and BCAAs.

    Great thread Jiigzz for sure!

    I'm assuming it's pointless for people like me to even take ArA?

    Thanks
    If you focus on peri workout nutrition like I do, then the best plan is to buy supplements that work in with your workouts rather than the other way around (I know you know this, i'm just answering this for lurkers). In your case, you could take it closer to your workout or even intra (after a warm-up perhaps) to maximise it's effects.

    As for intra-workout stuff, i've updated the OP but that wont impact the Ara's effectiveness.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  12. Excellent post, this will be of great help to X-Factor X-Gels and Animal Test customers!

    So many great ArA products out these days, and the safety study released yesterday by University of Cambridge is the icing on the cake!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Who has an empty stomach 45 min before a workout? If you do your peri workout nutrition is lacking. Any way sounds like there is a lot of crap you have to do to make this stuff work. I just want to pop a few pills and get Uge
    This is fast becoming a very proven supplement. I will add that this thread is about 'maximising' its effectiveness rather than an end-all-be-all. A lot of people have used Ara in other ways and had good results.

    also remember that products containing yohimbine or its alkaloids are more effective when fasted; so if you're using those then adding in Ara would be a great idea as you should ideally be fasted anyway.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  14. Good information as always.

    Thanks for clearing that up as well.
    Independent

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Good information as always.

    Thanks for clearing that up as well.
    Man you workout early lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Man you workout early lol
    Only option right now. I'm hoping in a couple months to have more freedom and implement more afternoon sessions.
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This is fast becoming a very proven supplement. I will add that this thread is about 'maximising' its effectiveness rather than an end-all-be-all. A lot of people have used Ara in other ways and had good results.also remember that products containing yohimbine or its alkaloids are more effective when fasted; so if you're using those then adding in Ara would be a great idea as you should ideally be fasted anyway.
    I know im using x gels right now. I'm also using intra workout casein hydro and HBCD plus I eat a pre workout meal so fasted isn't really an option for me. The only time I'm really fasted is first thing in the am
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I know im using x gels right now. I'm also using intra workout casein hydro and HBCD plus I eat a pre workout meal so fasted isn't really an option for me. The only time I'm really fasted is first thing in the am
    Intra wont affect it so thats ok. How is the run going?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Intra wont affect it so thats ok. How is the run going?
    Nice, Im using a ton of other crap so its hard to tell but as long as its backed by research thats good enough for me. My overall gains are unbelievable literally.
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    My overall gains are unbelievable literally.
    So is your avatar.
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. STA
    STA's Avatar

    Perfect timing with this thread, I just checked my order status and my X-Gels will be here Thursday!!! So here is my question, I usually have a pre-workout cocktail of 4g beta alanine, 6g citrulline malate, 200mg caffeine (and occasionally I will include 750mg agmatine sulfate). Should I discontinue this and only use X-gels and alcar or can I keep taking my normal pre-workout drink along with the x-gels and alcar? Forgive my ignorance on this subject

  22. Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    Perfect timing with this thread, I just checked my order status and my X-Gels will be here Thursday!!! So here is my question, I usually have a pre-workout cocktail of 4g beta alanine, 6g citrulline malate, 200mg caffeine (and occasionally I will include 750mg agmatine sulfate). Should I discontinue this and only use X-gels and alcar or can I keep taking my normal pre-workout drink along with the x-gels and alcar? Forgive my ignorance on this subject
    If you can afford it I would continue the same protocol. Get ready for some mind blowing pumps. AAS like really.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    Perfect timing with this thread, I just checked my order status and my X-Gels will be here Thursday!!! So here is my question, I usually have a pre-workout cocktail of 4g beta alanine, 6g citrulline malate, 200mg caffeine (and occasionally I will include 750mg agmatine sulfate). Should I discontinue this and only use X-gels and alcar or can I keep taking my normal pre-workout drink along with the x-gels and alcar? Forgive my ignorance on this subject
    Very similar to my pre-workout mix. Keep it in and the combination will blow your mind.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  24. STA
    STA's Avatar

    ^^^ Perfect thanks gents. One more question. So should I dose the ArA+ALCAR 45 minutes out then my normal pre-workout like I always do (about 15 minutes pre?) or take it all 45 minutes before
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    ^^^ Perfect thanks gents. One more question. So should I dose the ArA+ALCAR 45 minutes out then my normal pre-workout like I always do (about 15 minutes pre?) or take it all 45 minutes before
    Option 1, should treat you well
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
  2. Need some help with arachidonic acid diet
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:54 AM
  3. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Log in
Log in