The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

Page 128 of 128 First ... 126127128

1. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I’d say 1.5g. Never tried 2g though
    Have you tried 1.5g?

Would be interested to know if anyone who has done 2g and if they felt additional benefit over 1.5g dose you mentioned as optimal

2. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Have you tried 1.5g?

Would be interested to know if anyone who has done 2g and if they felt additional benefit over 1.5g dose you mentioned as optimal
    I tried 2g years ago. 1.5 was the sweetspot for me and I think most other people when ArA was super popular
    Black Lion Research Rep
    •   

3. I wonder if it's okay to take ARA along with about 40-50g of dark chocolate and green tea as preworkout.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    I wonder if it's okay to take ARA along with about 40-50g of dark chocolate and green tea as preworkout.
    How many grams of carbs? Ideally, itís taken on an empty stomach, but I wouldnít sweat it too much if weíre talking 20g carbs or so

5. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How many grams of carbs? Ideally, it’s taken on an empty stomach, but I wouldn’t sweat it too much if we’re talking 20g carbs or so
    Generally 20g can be as a guideline for carbs? It can be around 15-20g yes. But I'm more curious about the antioxidants and componants in both green tea and dark chocolate that act as anti-infrlammatory? no big deal at that intake?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    Generally 20g can be as a guideline for carbs? It can be around 15-20g yes. But I'm more curious about the antioxidants and componants in both green tea and dark chocolate that act as anti-infrlammatory? no big deal at that intake?
    Should be fine with that amount
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

7. Any difference btwn xgels or xfactor?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Any difference btwn xgels or xfactor?
    No.

X-Factor Advanced is different however

9. Are we saying we shouldn't be taking Omega 3's at all during ARA usage, or will it not be a problem if I can separate the dose of Omega 3's 10-12 hours away from the dose of X-Factor?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Metalingus View Post
    Are we saying we shouldn't be taking Omega 3's at all during ARA usage, or will it not be a problem if I can separate the dose of Omega 3's 10-12 hours away from the dose of X-Factor?
    Thereís a lot of debate on the topic with two schools of thought.

1. Take Omega 3ís as far away from ArA and youíll be fine.

2. Omega 3ís will displace/reduce ArA tissue concentration no matter when they are dosed and should be avoided.

When I used to use ArA, Iíd discontinue fish oil supplements

11. most of stores are out of stock of x-gels. Any chance avaliable somewhere where it can ship internationally?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    most of stores are out of stock of x-gels. Any chance avaliable somewhere where it can ship internationally?
    why is xgels sold out everywhere?

13. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    why is xgels sold out everywhere?
    Iím not an Economist, but Iíd assume the demand has exceeded the supply

14. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    There’s a lot of debate on the topic with two schools of thought.

1. Take Omega 3’s as far away from ArA and you’ll be fine.

2. Omega 3’s will displace/reduce ArA tissue concentration no matter when they are dosed and should be avoided.

When I used to use ArA, I’d discontinue fish oil supplements
    Interesting. Obviously two complete opposites.

I don't like the idea of ditching Omega's, especially as unbalanced amounts of the former and ArA are supposedly linked to cancer?

What about only having Omega's on the 2/3 days I'm not taking ArA each week?

15. Anyone know where X-gels or even Arachidonic Acid can be purchased at right now? It's sold out literally everywhere I've checked

16. Quote Originally Posted by SirX View Post
    Anyone know where X-gels or even Arachidonic Acid can be purchased at right now? It's sold out literally everywhere I've checked
    amzn but price is steep, go with xfactor

17. Quote Originally Posted by Metalingus View Post
    Interesting. Obviously two complete opposites.

I don't like the idea of ditching Omega's, especially as unbalanced amounts of the former and ArA are supposedly linked to cancer?

What about only having Omega's on the 2/3 days I'm not taking ArA each week?
    My thought process was that itís only 2 months or so that youíre running ArA, so I didnít worry too much about it

18. I'm looking for x-gels/x-factor if it's avaliable somewhere for international shipping.

19. Is it okay to combine CLA with ARA?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
  2. Need some help with arachidonic acid diet
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:54 AM
  3. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM