The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

Page 126 of 126 First ... 124125126

1. Would a glucosamine/chondroitin/msm mixture me not advisable during an ARA cycle? Would be spaced out 6+ hours

2. Quote Originally Posted by Iknownothing View Post
    Would a glucosamine/chondroitin/msm mixture me not advisable during an ARA cycle? Would be spaced out 6+ hours
    That's fine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    That's fine
    I tried sending you a PM but your box is full. Wanted to pick your brain with a question or two.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Iknownothing View Post
    I tried sending you a PM but your box is full. Wanted to pick your brain with a question or two.
    Cleared some space
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Cleared some space
    Awesome! Sent it your way
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Cleared some space
    Two questions.

1. I have got the following stack based on your recommendation:
    2 bottles X-gels
    2 bottles ABE 2 bottles Tr1umph
    Two months supple of Garcenia Cambogia(HCA)
    Please advise how much and when is the best time to use so as to maximize benefit.
    2. Wouldn't the effect of appetite increase that you would get from ABE and the appetite suppression that you would get from HCA be counter productive?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    Two questions.

1. I have got the following stack based on your recommendation:
    2 bottles X-gels
    2 bottles ABE 2 bottles Tr1umph
    Two months supple of Garcenia Cambogia(HCA)
    Please advise how much and when is the best time to use so as to maximize benefit.
    2. Wouldn't the effect of appetite increase that you would get from ABE and the appetite suppression that you would get from HCA be counter productive?
    Take the tr1umph and HCA preworkout with your X gels. I can't comment on the appetite part, but I doubt it will be anything drastic. They might cancel each other out as far as appetite goes?
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

8. I'm getting ready to start an X-Gels run. Before I do, I want to get some opinions on how I'll be stacking it based on my training/eating times.

I'm really only going to run it solo + baby aspirin for now to asses the effects. I'll be using it only on training days (4 day split). Pending how the first bottle goes, I may stack this with MassMax (dosed away from X-Gels due to the epi) as I just had a successful 8-week run with it.

5am - breakfast - almost every day it'll be: four whole eggs, one slice of cheese, one 100 calorie mini bagel, 16g peanut butter (about 500 calories total)

530am - whatever pre I feel like taking that day

615-630am - 1.5g X-Gels, 81mg baby aspirin

Based on my breakfast and X-Gels timing, would you guys say this is enough time after eating to take X-Gels? Unfortunately I don't have much other choice unless I get up earlier perhaps.

9. Fasted training out of the question?

10. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    Fasted training out of the question?
    Good question. I can give it a shot, but I'm currently running a progressive overload program that can be quite grueling week to week between rep and weight increases. I feel like my training would suffer without a proper breakfast. I actually meant to mention all of this in my original post above. Maybe I can simply try starting with a lighter breakfast?

11. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    Fasted training out of the question?
    Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    I'm getting ready to start an X-Gels run. Before I do, I want to get some opinions on how I'll be stacking it based on my training/eating times.

I'm really only going to run it solo + baby aspirin for now to asses the effects. I'll be using it only on training days (4 day split). Pending how the first bottle goes, I may stack this with MassMax (dosed away from X-Gels due to the epi) as I just had a successful 8-week run with it.

5am - breakfast - almost every day it'll be: four whole eggs, one slice of cheese, one 100 calorie mini bagel, 16g peanut butter (about 500 calories total)

530am - whatever pre I feel like taking that day

615-630am - 1.5g X-Gels, 81mg baby aspirin

Based on my breakfast and X-Gels timing, would you guys say this is enough time after eating to take X-Gels? Unfortunately I don't have much other choice unless I get up earlier perhaps.
    You can still dose x gels with a full stomach. It's just not perfectly optimal. It still works VERY well though.
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

12. EDIT: my bad, found the info ITT

13. Would supplements like follidrone, ep1c, or anabetaelite help with the doms. My job is literally a full body workout. Which makes supplementing ARA a lil rough.

14. Proving once again Ara is one of the best natty anabolics available

https://arachidonicacid.com/arachido...fting-study-4/

15. Is orange triad okay to take while taking ARA? Wondering if the joint support has a negative impact .

16. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    Is orange triad okay to take while taking ARA? Wondering if the joint support has a negative impact .
    I think not much impact but best advice with this like these is to take a little time away from ARA and training.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    Is orange triad okay to take while taking ARA? Wondering if the joint support has a negative impact .
    Yep, sure can. Just space it out away from Ara.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
  2. Need some help with arachidonic acid diet
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:54 AM
  3. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM