The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

Page 124 of 124 First ... 122123124

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Should EGCG be avoided around taking x gels? I believe it has some anti inflammatory properties. Any insight would be appreciated!
    I would just dose it away from ArA to be safe. Probably won't make a difference though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056


  2. There are so many compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties it will make your head spin trying to get rid of them all. Add that to the fact that some are included in preworkout drinks. The only compounds Iíd worry about are ones that go against the ARA pathway specifically. So any fish/krill oil with EPA/DHA. And last any nsaid doses at normal-high levels (Iíd say ibuprofen at 400-800 mg is what Iíd avoid. baby aspirin is ok). Besides that I wouldnít pick hairs
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    There are so many compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties it will make your head spin trying to get rid of them all. Add that to the fact that some are included in preworkout drinks. The only compounds I’d worry about are ones that go against the ARA pathway specifically. So any fish/krill oil with EPA/DHA. And last any nsaid doses at normal-high levels (I’d say ibuprofen at 400-800 mg is what I’d avoid. baby aspirin is ok). Besides that I wouldn’t pick hairs
    +1.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  4. MN has a 100 cap bottle for $20.
    350mg ARA Power (10% arachidonic acid) per capsule
    As much ARA as 6 ounces of USDA Beef

    Is this worth it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    MN has a 100 cap bottle for $20.
    350mg ARA Power (10% arachidonic acid) per capsule
    As much ARA as 6 ounces of USDA Beef

    Is this worth it.
    Nah, that is only 35mg of Ara per cap (10% of 350mg). You need one that is 250mg ARA minimum.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  6. Any BF sale on Xgels?

  7. I’m 2 weeks in to running X-gels and I’m definately feeling more sore. The only problem is dosing and working out on an empty stomach is killing my energy levels in the gym! Say I have my lunchtime meal of oats, chicken and potato’s (1300 cals) what’s the best protocol for me to follow?

    I’m currently dosing 4 hours after that meal about 20mins preworkout. Is waiting 4 hours overkill?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jbaggyballs View Post
    I’m 2 weeks in to running X-gels and I’m definately feeling more sore. The only problem is dosing and working out on an empty stomach is killing my energy levels in the gym! Say I have my lunchtime meal of oats, chicken and potato’s (1300 cals) what’s the best protocol for me to follow?

    I’m currently dosing 4 hours after that meal about 20mins preworkout. Is waiting 4 hours overkill?
    If it's killing your workout it's overkill. Workout>supplements. I would eat 2-3 hours before then take the ArA after you finish your first warm up set (in the gym).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  9. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    If it's killing your workout it's overkill. Workout>supplements. I would eat 2-3 hours before then take the ArA after you finish your first warm up set (in the gym).
    This, definitely.

    Get a small warm up going then pop the pills if your workouts are suffering because you aren't eating prior
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  10. Does anyone know of any contraindications with Ubiquinol (coq10) or pqq with ARA?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Does anyone know of any contraindications with Ubiquinol (coq10) or pqq with ARA?
    Just dose them separate. Otherwise, no big deal using both
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  12. What about Evening Primrose Oil?

  13. been out of the ARA loop / game for a "minute"

    best ARA option out there?

    XGels?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    been out of the ARA loop / game for a "minute"

    best ARA option out there?

    XGels?
    Xgels is solid, but so is anything that yields 250mg of active per cap (note that this is not just 250mg of Ara oil, but actually 250mg ARA)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    What about Evening Primrose Oil?
    Dose away from Ara as much as possible
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Dose away from Ara as much as possible
    Thank you
  17. The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide


    So help me out guys...

    First time using xgels, started this past Saturday. Dosing with 6g GMS and 2g LCLT about 45 minutes preworkout fasted first thing in the morning. No fish oils throughout the day.

    I wonít lie, I havenít noticed much. I feel like I get better pumps from a scoop of whey preworkout then this. Does it take a week or two to build up in my system or am I just doing something wrong?

    Iíve dosed from 1g-2g and no real difference also.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    So help me out guys...

    First time using xgels, started this past Saturday. Dosing with 6g GMS and 2g LCLT about 45 minutes preworkout fasted first thing in the morning. No fish oils throughout the day.

    I wonít lie, I havenít noticed much. I feel like I get better pumps from a scoop of whey preworkout then this. Does it take a week or two to build up in my system or am I just doing something wrong?

    Iíve dosed from 1g-2g and no real difference also.
    Have faith! Keep it up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
  2. Need some help with arachidonic acid diet
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:54 AM
  3. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Log in
Log in