Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I want to begin a period of recomposition, what you think about the stack
* - Black lion formeron
* - Sns x-gels
* - Bps endosurge turbo
may be useful together?
X-gels and Formeron would be killer. You will be dried out and ARA on top of this may mean some joint pain.
Definitely look into fish oil, cissus, or other joint support taken well away from ARA

If it were me I would use a GDA or Anabeta in place of the Endosurge, but if you have tried and had good results with it go for it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to begin a period of recomposition, what you think about the stack * - Black lion formeron * - Sns x-gels * - Bps endosurge turbo may be useful together?
X-Gels is a phenomenal choice recomp goals. I can't comment on your other potential choices, but I do know that many are big fans of X-Gels + ABE.

berserker9393

Awards
why x-gels + formeron would be killer?
x-gels also reduces estrogen as formeron?
regarding endosurge I've never tried it but I've only seen good reviews on this so it seemed the best choice

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
why x-gels + formeron would be killer?
x-gels also reduces estrogen as formeron?
regarding endosurge I've never tried it but I've only seen good reviews on this so it seemed the best choice
Not any specific synergy but just both great products for a Recomp.
X-gels and Formeron should both add strength

Based on your calories they would both help you gain or maintain lean mass as well,

Form should dry you out and show vascularity, ARA should pump you up and give muscle fullness.

Should look jacked ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack looks awesome, can't go wrong with x gels, no matter what you are using it for.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to begin a period of recomposition, what you think about the stack
* - Black lion formeron
* - Sns x-gels
* - Bps endosurge turbo
may be useful together?
Looks like a great stack however i would personally try Alphamax + SNS X-Gels, there is a couple users on this forum that have used it with great results and you'll save a bit of cash from only needing 2 products. Alphamax contains a full 75mg Arimistane, just like OG Erase, so you have a full dose AI but it also contains 1.4g Divanill, 300mg 98% L-Dopa, 50mg 95% Forskolin, 4000iu Vitamind D3 and Zinc, which should take the place of Endosurge quite well!

Overall i think this would be a great stack and allow you to get away with it for a bit less cash!

berserker9393

Awards
Looks like a great stack however i would personally try Alphamax + SNS X-Gels, there is a couple users on this forum that have used it with great results and you'll save a bit of cash from only needing 2 products. Alphamax contains a full 75mg Arimistane, just like OG Erase, so you have a full dose AI but it also contains 1.4g Divanill, 300mg 98% L-Dopa, 50mg 95% Forskolin, 4000iu Vitamind D3 and Zinc, which should take the place of Endosurge quite well!

Overall i think this would be a great stack and allow you to get away with it for a bit less cash!
I chose formeron also for the fact that 4-hydroxytestosterone converts into testosterone so I'll try to use it to 3-4 pumps per day

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I chose formeron also for the fact that 4-hydroxytestosterone converts into testosterone so I'll try to use it to 3-4 pumps per day
So you want to take enough Foremstane that it could potentially be suppressive to hopefully increase the amount of exogenous testosterone to a point of noticing increased gains? You would be better off taking a normal dose of formestane or arimistane IMO.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Stack looks awesome, can't go wrong with x gels, no matter what you are using it for.
x2!

OP, think of adding in some yohimbine or ephederine to this??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y+Forskolin maybe?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established