Transderm with natty booster question

gunSmoke

Awards
I have a bottle of RS Transderm that I really want to use. I've taken it before with helladrol and had really good results about 2 years ago when I was 27. But I was wondering if I could take it with a natty booster. I know I won't have as good of results, but I still want to try it.

If it can be taken with a natty booster, which type would be best to go with it? DAA, Triazole, or something like Animal Test.

Also if I ran a stack like that what PCT would be appropriate. I heard phytoserms 347, is a good choice for a transderm PCT, is that all that I would need?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I have a bottle of RS Transderm that I really want to use. I've taken it before with helladrol and had really good results about 2 years ago when I was 27. But I was wondering if I could take it with a natty booster. I know I won't have as good of results, but I still want to try it.

If it can be taken with a natty booster, which type would be best to go with it? DAA, Triazole, or something like Animal Test.

Also if I ran a stack like that what PCT would be appropriate. I heard phytoserms 347, is a good choice for a transderm PCT, is that all that I would need?
This is a string first post give us info about you weight hight experience age program Type and goals we need to know more to give you solid advise

gunSmoke

Awards
Sorry for the lack of info. I'm 29, 6' tall, 190 lbs. I don't know my BF% but I have some extra fat on my chest and stomach, none of my abs are showing right now, must people would describe me as skinny though. I've been training consistently for 3 years. The only ph I've used before was helladrol, when I was doing a retarded dirty dirty bulk, It helped me gain a lot of size but I put on a lot of fat too.

I'm in afghanistan for another 8 months so I want to do a cleanish bulk now, and a cut right before I head home.