GDAs - Your Favorite?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm trying to decide on which GDA I want to order with my next NP order. Out of the following, which was your favorite and why? Right now I'm running 4 caps ABE with 2 caps AB OG, 3 caps Erase, D-Pol, and Divanex. My next plan is Alphamax, Forskolin, Alpha-T2, and a GDA.

Recompadrol
SlinSane
Glycobol
Glycophase

Thanks!

Edit: meant to put Anabolic Pump in the list too.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've only tried recompadrol so far and I liked it. Every time I ate the carbs it felt like I didn't really eat. Weird to describe, but I like it and it helped keep bloating away along with less fat gain

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn nice stacks brother. Of the listed GDAs I vote Recompadrol

Burn24 is great too if you ate cutting

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
GlycoPhase and Recompadrol are great choices.

GlycoPhase can be had for under $20 occasionally. I think it's best utilized on a cut.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. I'm tempted to add one in the last couple weeks of my current stack and just continue into the next one. I feel like I could be missing out on some killer synergism between AB and a GDA lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm tempted to add one in the last couple weeks of my current stack and just continue into the next one. I feel like I could be missing out on some killer synergism between AB and a GDA lol
Hah, for sure. I'm going to take it you're bulking at the moment? I think you mentioned it in another thread.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dammit. I meant to put Anabolic Pump in the list too!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm partial towards Burn24. Haven't tried Recompadrol yet tho...hopefully soon.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hah, for sure. I'm going to take it you're bulking at the moment? I think you mentioned it in another thread.
Lean bulking, mild recomping... having fantastic results too even though I'm coming off TRT as well (hemoglobin was too high).

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Slin Sane. Much better for me than Glycobol!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Pump is still my favorite. Noticed nothing with Glycophase.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have yet to try Anabolic Pump.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Love AP!

Been using Recompadrol before high carb meals. It's almost as if I didn't even eat them. I think that Tiger on the bottle eats the carbs out of your stomach

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Indigo 3g is in a class of its own compared to all the other GDA products I've used. Probably the best supplement I've ever tried.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indigo 3g is in a class of its own compared to all the other GDA products I've used. Probably the best supplement I've ever tried.
How much does it cost now? Never tried it because of the extremely high price. The price used to be unreal.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
$49.99 for 90 capsules @ 6 caps/day. They had a discount code last month and I picked up 5 bottles. For fifty bucks it is well worth grabbing a bottle and seeing what you think. I'm liking it a lot.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 bucks per month is way too much to pay for any supplement.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$49.99 for 90 capsules @ 6 caps/day. They had a discount code last month and I picked up 5 bottles. For fifty bucks it is well worth grabbing a bottle and seeing what you think. I'm liking it a lot.
That's a horrible deal dude...

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
100 bucks per month is way too much to pay for any supplement.

I guess that depends on your financial situation. I'd wager many here spend much more than that on supplements that are likely doing very little to improve body composition. 6 caps is the max dose, but they also claim you can go as low as 4/day to get more out of a bottle. I haven't tried 4. I'm just chiming in with a product I like, same as everyone else. It certainly doesn't matter to me who buys it and who doesn't. Some of you guys act like you are paying my bills.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That price is insane and completely "outofstep"

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't mind paying for something that does what it should. I've tried most every gda out there and they do not hold a candle to this.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Damn nice stacks brother. Of the listed GDAs I vote Recompadrol Burn24 is great too if you ate cutting
isn't burn24 a stimulant or no?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Lean bulking, mild recomping... having fantastic results too even though I'm coming off TRT as well (hemoglobin was too high).
Why are you coming off? I thought trt was something where once you start you need to stay on for life?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Really? I would love to try it but its like 70$ for 2 weeks worth. If you use all the supplements biotest wants you to use for their program it costs you 1000 dollars a month. They have you take so much stuff that its not even supplementation at that point. Its like actual food is supplementing your supplements lol....

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind paying for something that does what it should. I've tried most every gda out there and they do not hold a candle to this.
Have you tried recompadrol?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Not when hemoglobin exceeds what the physician is comfortable with.
Oh ok so when it comes down he would go back on? I dont know much about it

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really? I would love to try it but its like 70$ for 2 weeks worth. If you use all the supplements biotest wants you to use for their program it costs you 1000 dollars a month. They have you take so much stuff that its not even supplementation at that point. Its like actual food is supplementing your supplements lol....
Have you tried recompadrol?

I wouldn't likely purchase anything else in their lineup. I'm not as big a believer in intra workout nutrition as they are and even if I were, I'd just buy bulk peptopro and some glycofuse or something. I can find most anything else they offer cheaper elsewhere.

I have tried Recompadrol. Very good product.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't likely purchase anything else in their lineup. I'm not as big a believer in intra workout nutrition as they are and even if I were, I'd just buy bulk peptopro and some glycofuse or something. I can find most anything else they offer cheaper elsewhere.I have tried Recompadrol. Very good product.
Yeah I actually believe in intra workout sup with HBCD and pepto bro cause I recently tried it. The only downside is its a lot of extra calories. Their plazma product is nice so is mag10 but again the cost. But the beauty of HBCD and peptopro is you don;t get any cramping with it. How much better do you think their version of peptopro is then the trademarked version I heard it had a considerably higher percentage of di and tri peptides but there is no way to confirm? I actually think very highly of their products but the cost is outrages and actually pure highway robbery, Like you said you can make your own plazma from true nutrition for 20% of the cost.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
The new version? The original formula upset my stomach but not the new one.
Oh ok. I actually just dont care for usp labs as a company, I got into arguments with one of the main company guys at BB,com when prime first came out over tribulas atlas, I was of course saying it was crap and a joke ingredient. I dont want to give them any business now

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ok so when it comes down he would go back on? I dont know much about it
First he's gonna try a clomid restart. My appointment for that is Tuesday. If that doesn't work, not sure what's next.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
First he's gonna try a clomid restart. My appointment for that is Tuesday. If that doesn't work, not sure what's next.
Just curious and dont want to be out of line but how did you get lowt? was it natural or from steroid usage? I was reading an article saying actual hypogonadism is very uncommon and just doesnt match up with the huge rise in trt prescriptions

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love AP!

Been using Recompadrol before high carb meals. It's almost as if I didn't even eat them. I think that Tiger on the bottle eats the carbs out of your stomach
Lmao. Love that analogy!
Consider it stolen

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crap thats why i didnt look into it much and went with recompadrol. Is the company that makes recomp legit?
We are small, but growing slowly

You'll see us around for as long as I'm alive to alpha test my product and put obsurd amounts of different ingredients into my body

Once I can no longer do that, the line will stay but further branching off would be unlikely

I see another 40-50 years consuming lots and lots

If I won't take it, I won't make it. SIMPLE AS THAT

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lmao. Love that analogy!
Consider it stolen
List it as an active ingredient?

1 micro-tiger per capsule that ravages carbs as you digest your food.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We are small, but growing slowly

You'll see us around for as long as I'm alive to alpha test my product and put obsurd amounts of different ingredients into my body

Once I can no longer do that, the line will stay but further branching off would be unlikely

I see another 40-50 years consuming lots and lots

If I won't take it, I won't make it. SIMPLE AS THAT
I wish I had access to crazy new ingredients to take all the time.

Then play the "what's this gonna do" waiting game

Curious how many of these trials ended badly, or in GI distress, lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Supplements 14
GreenMachineX Supplements 38
Mathb33 Anabolics 6
ELROCK Supplement Auction 7
Supplements 11