Np order erasePro?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to order my second bottle of erasepro and wondering what would be good to stack with it. Im already using Ara and foreskin, I'm doing a clean bulk

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Getting ready to order my second bottle of erasepro and wondering what would be good to stack with it. Im already using Ara and foreskin, I'm doing a clean bulk
I hope you mean Forskolin! Lol

ABE would make that stack unbeatable.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I hope you mean Forskolin! Lol

ABE would make that stack unbeatable.
Thanks, What about dernacrine? Is that considered a pro hormone? I don't want anything that can shut down natural test?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Is there a particular reason you are using an AI? I'm not a fan of using an AI when its not warranted
No just test boosting I guess, I heard it was a good product and wanted to try it, Im a little over 3 weeks in and my libido is way up. Im using xgels to

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabeta elite and daa would be a great addition with erasepro

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about recompedrol? I eat a lot of carbs, I heard DAA doesn't really work?
A GDA is always helpful and beneficial when carbs are high. Recompadrol or Burn24 are what I would go with.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
A GDA is always helpful and beneficial when carbs are high. Recompadrol or Burn24 are what I would go with.
Yeah Im def going to grab it since its so cheap anyway, Im thinking dermacrine to, where the reps at I want to know if it helps labido?

Hows nutraplanet agamapure? its only 8 dollars down from 47? something wrong with it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Im def going to grab it since its so cheap anyway, Im thinking dermacrine to, where the reps at I want to know if it helps labido? Hows nutraplanet agamapure? its only 8 dollars down from 47? something wrong with it?
No NPs bulk stuff is legit.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about recompedrol? I eat a lot of carbs, I heard DAA doesn't really work?
DAA is probably the best test booster that actually works. I respond well to it. I've never met anyone that didn't like DAA. I never used recompedrol before but I always use AP cuz i load up on carbs as well.

DAA, ABE, ErasePro, ARA, Forskolin would be a stack of the gods. If you have the money for it all. Other I would do DAA, ABE, Erase Pro one month. ARA other other months.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just sounds too me like your just going nuts trying tons of products at one time. Have money to burn?. Purchase more X-gels!. hahaha!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I think im going to go with the Recompedrol and regular anebeta since its much cheaper and I already use forskolin. Also going to try Ldopa and demiurge

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
It just sounds too me like your just going nuts trying tons of products at one time. Have money to burn?. Purchase more X-gels!. hahaha!
HA yeah your right but you should see the results Im getting after a 5 year lay off. Im already up 25 pounds in 6 weeks and its not fat, I was looking at a before pic from the summer when I was really sick from anemia and other things and an after pic from now and he change is unbelievable. But yeah im a big believer in supplements and there are alot around right now that actually work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA yeah your right but you should see the results Im getting after a 5 year lay off. Im already up 25 pounds in 6 weeks and its not fat, I was looking at a before pic from the summer when I was really sick from anemia and other things and an after pic from now and he change is unbelievable. But yeah im a big believer in supplements and there are alot around right now that actually work.

So you're claiming 25 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks?. Come on now....

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I know bro its hard to believe but its muscle memory. I used to be 256 pounds before I took 5 years off got sick anemic and really thin so when you look at it that context its an accomplishment but thats why it happened. I've already built the muscle before

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dat dere Cell-Tech.

Keep your stacks simple and perhaps bridge into multiple cycles instead of one big one. Run ABE + Erase + X-gels then bridge into something else. X-gels + Abe would be sick then DAA + Inhibit P + Erase or something like that.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Muscles can't think, much less remember. Mine can't anyway. Maybe yours are just super muscles.
U've never heard of muscle memory? look it up

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Dat dere Cell-Tech.Keep your stacks simple and perhaps bridge into multiple cycles instead of one big one. Run ABE + Erase + X-gels then bridge into something else. X-gels + Abe would be sick then DAA + Inhibit P + Erase or something like that.
Thanks bro the only thing i got other then that was a gda recompadrol so I don't think thats a big deal, Also taking forskolin and phospatitc acid, intra workout supplementation and basics like creatine and beta alanine. plus ecperimenting with nootropics. Yeah its a lot but I,ve been lifting almost 25 years off and on(mostly on) so I think I can handle it

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat. I just don't believe in it, it's more of a mythical theory than anything.
it's real you dont have to believe me but ive gone up and down in weight many times. I think anyone whos ever lost significant muscle and then came back will tell you the same thing. I don;t want to get in an arguement about it but I'm 35 years old and ive gone through it many times. Just giving you my age so you dont think im some teenager trying to act like a know it all. **** if it took as long to grow muscle the second time as it did the first I would be nowhere right now. I'd probably just give up. I've always had dramatic weight swings in my life strictly depending on lifting. I got stabbed multiple times when I was 24 and went all the way down to 145 pounds and then like I said I've been up to 256 pounds with good body comp, This is probably the third time I've come back from being really thin. And I dont use steroids. I used prohormones after I got stabbed but that didn't even get me up to my biggest. It did get me up to my strongest though. I won't even give you numbers of what my lifts used to be on prohormones because you will never believe me

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stack already seems pretty topped off. The only thing else you could add is some AnaBeta Elite...and some protein of course.