Alphaine/ABE/AlphaT2

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this needed to be said.

so im currently cutting before a cycle i plan on doing and holy ****. i have been stacking 2 scoops of alphamine 1 cap AT2 in the morning and 2 caps AT2 and 1 scoop alphamine in the morning with ABE with my pre workout meal and post workout meal. All i have to ssay is i am drying and leaning up like no other. my strength has IMPROVED on a 500 kCal deficit. to be honest i feel like i havent lost any muscle whatsoever. also, no idea why, but i have been aggressive (in a good way) and horny like no other (not a bad thing). So props to most likely ABE/Alphamine for that. And the focus on 2 scoops of alphamine is amazing, its like im taking 300mg of phenylpiracetium.

i forgot got potent this stack was, especially for a natty stack.

if youre looking to cut up/recomp i recommend this to anyone. just felt like showing PES some love this morning.

have a good day fellas.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that man. Thanks for the feedback. ABE + Alphamine is one I've used quite a bit to shred up and stay strong and keep muscle fullness up. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Alphamine/ABE combo for recomping.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought this needed to be said.

so im currently cutting before a cycle i plan on doing and holy ****. i have been stacking 2 scoops of alphamine 1 cap AT2 in the morning and 2 caps AT2 and 1 scoop alphamine in the morning with ABE with my pre workout meal and post workout meal. All i have to ssay is i am drying and leaning up like no other. my strength has IMPROVED on a 500 kCal deficit. to be honest i feel like i havent lost any muscle whatsoever. also, no idea why, but i have been aggressive (in a good way) and horny like no other (not a bad thing). So props to most likely ABE/Alphamine for that. And the focus on 2 scoops of alphamine is amazing, its like im taking 300mg of phenylpiracetium.

i forgot got potent this stack was, especially for a natty stack.

if youre looking to cut up/recomp i recommend this to anyone. just felt like showing PES some love this morning.

have a good day fellas.
Thanks for the feedback!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
However a note to anyone using alphamine and any GDA. I took slinesane before bed and took 2 scoops of alphamine upon waking, bad move. Got nausea and headaches. I'm assuming it's because of that interactions and I had no carbs/ food in me. So just be careful if you take GDAs

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
However a note to anyone using alphamine and any GDA. I took slinesane before bed and took 2 scoops of alphamine upon waking, bad move. Got nausea and headaches. I'm assuming it's because of that interactions and I had no carbs/ food in me. So just be careful if you take GDAs
So burn24 wouldnt mix to well with alphamine ir norcodrene?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So burn24 wouldnt mix to well with alphamine ir norcodrene?
It might. I'm just saying for me that combo doesn't work. But I've heard burn24 was stacked well with alphamine/Norco. But that seems like a lot of stimulants.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn fellas, I thought I was stim tolerant but I can't take all that or I'll die lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback. Thank you for posting. Have some reps. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Burn24 with Alphamine in the past. I ate like a slob and still got slightly leaner. They're GREAT together.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought this needed to be said. so im currently cutting before a cycle i plan on doing and holy ****. i have been stacking 2 scoops of alphamine 1 cap AT2 in the morning and 2 caps AT2 and 1 scoop alphamine in the morning with ABE with my pre workout meal and post workout meal. All i have to ssay is i am drying and leaning up like no other. my strength has IMPROVED on a 500 kCal deficit. to be honest i feel like i havent lost any muscle whatsoever. also, no idea why, but i have been aggressive (in a good way) and horny like no other (not a bad thing). So props to most likely ABE/Alphamine for that. And the focus on 2 scoops of alphamine is amazing, its like im taking 300mg of phenylpiracetium. i forgot got potent this stack was, especially for a natty stack. if youre looking to cut up/recomp i recommend this to anyone. just felt like showing PES some love this morning. have a good day fellas.
Awesomeness brosef! Thanks for the support and I agree with so many of the points you have brought up! :)