Trimax review

1. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Trimax review

I recently finished up a 4 week Trimax cycle. I’m pleased with my results, but know I could have had better results with a more strict diet. My diet was more the elimination of dirty food than an extreme calorie deficit. My next cycle will concentrate on actually being able to say the word cut, as this first one was more to go from lard-ass to chuby. My Trimax dosages were 1111222222222233333332222111.
    I also added:

Mdien 16 mg ED (4@4mg)

M5aa 20 mg mornings, 60 mg pre workout

Sesathin 3 ml x 3 daily

I continued the Mdien 7 days after the Trimax ended. My weight dropped from 225 to 205 in the four weeks, one week after ending I seem to have stabilized at 208. I did 30 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning most days, morning cardio was more due to scheduling than anything else. I had to go out of town during the second week (day 8) on a day trip, but it turned into 3 days, and I wasn’t prepared for that long so there was a 3 day gap in my dosage. The effect in weight loss didn’t show up until 4 days later and then lasted for a 3 day lull. After that it picked back up for the rest of the cycle. From my graph of dosage & weight loss vs. time, the move up to 3 caps per day didn’t affect the loss significantly. The last three days at the singe cap dosage I added creatine back into my supplement list. It really seemed to pick me up, but may have just been the extra calories(?). By then I thought I could see my muscles were “flat? and my strength had dropped significantly. The biggest indicator was squats, where I usually could do 4 sets of 8 @ 275 easily, I now had trouble just getting 225, 3 sets of 8. Now after 1 ½ weeks off the Trimax and two weeks with the creatine I’m pretty close to my pre-Trimax strength and my muscles seem to have “filled back out? some. Based on the way I felt so weak during the cycle I may consider M1T or Superdrol next time instead of the MD. I hate to use my limited Superdrol supply for maintaining, so I may go the M1T route.

Lethargy – it only hit me hard a few days in the first 2 weeks. On one occasion I do remember was when I was doing the weekly shopping in Wal-Mart and wondering what would happen if I just layed down in the isle for a minute. It seemed like the times it when it did hit, the lethargy only lasted for a few minutes and then it wasn’t as intense. The M5aa seemed to help combat that also. The preworkout amount didn’t give me any real kick, it just made workouts more tolerable. Without it I may have dozed off in the gym. No other sides such as sweats, except maybe a little at night while sleeping. No excessive dumps either.

I’m using guggul, 7-keto DHEA with some L-Tyrosine for PCT to help combat any rebound weight gain, as well as trying to maintain the same amount of calories as while I was on. I’ve upped the cardio to 3 days on 1 day off, and try to schedule that around my leg day. Also some 6-OXO for the MDien PCT. Ive got Nolva if anyone thinks the MD/M5aa warrants it. I'm open to all advice.

This is my first review, so please ask questions about what I need to report in order to make this valuable to others. Also, all recommendations for modifications are very appreciated. I’ll check back often and update with any information requested. Thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

For your Trimax 2-3 caps doses, did you split them or take them all at once?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

I remember I tried the Trimax/M1T stack about a year ago and when I wasn't sweating like crazy I was tired and cranky. But you said the lethargy only hit you a couple days, so that's a good sign. Does m1t make you lethargic? While I was always tired it probably was my most succesful trimax cycle.
    •   

4. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

When I took three I split them between 5:00 AM, noon, and 5:00PM.
    When I took two I split them between 5:00 AM and 5:00PM.

My first 2 cycles of VPX's M1T didn't make me lethargic. I took them with their 4-HT, split mornings and preworkout. I actually felt very good while on those cycles, looked forward to workouts, and had general overall "up feeling". Not the norm, I know. The last M1T cycle I did was Underground Labs M1T and although I took it with 4-HT also, I did seem to have some lethargy. I also didn't feel that the gains were as significant as with the VPX brand M1T, but M1T should be M1T regardless of brand. If I do an M1T &Trimax cycle I will probably use some M5aa, VPX Redline, and/or ECA to help with the motivation. After starting the ECA after this Trimax cycle I feel soooo much better. I wish I had used it while on, but I wanted to see how the M5aa would do byitself for future reference. Maybe I'll use both next time and not even know I'm lethargic.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

I used trimax back a little while ago but stopped after 10 days because my strength was going down like crazzzzzy....I was using winstrol hoping it would keep the strength up which just wasnt strong enough...I am currently doing a 12 week test cycle with 5 weeks of dbol which im in the third week of....I am thinking hard about ending the 12 weeks of test with 3 weeks of trimax....we shall see..
  6. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Did you regain most of your strength once you got off the Trimax? I was very worried that the Mdien wasnt helping from the way I felt while taking the Trimax, but after being off for 1 1/2 weeks most of mine seems to have come back.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%

What WOULD happen if you laid down in the aisles at Wal-Mart for a minute?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Strength came back but it still sucked haha. Has anyone used Trimax at the end of a long cycle and had good results?
  9. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

I think there is a good bit of discussion about this at the end of the Trimax sticky. Most advised against Trimax at the end of a cycle. I've wndered about how to correctly do PCT if I do a combined M1T/Trimax cycle in the future. If I did Trimax for 4 weeks, then inorder to not be doing Trimax during the M1T PCT, I'd have to continue the M1T the full 4 weeks, and that may be a little too long. The effectiveness of the Trimax seemed to continue into my fourth week, so I'd prefer to do a 4-5 week Trimax next time, but dont want to do the M1T that long.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Chippewa
    What WOULD happen if you laid down in the aisles at Wal-Mart for a minute?
    They'd probably slap a price tag on you.

Or give you a managers name badge.
  11. RMT
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.19%

Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr

RMT
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%

Or ship you off to one of their Third World labor camps that make garments in slave conditions so Wal-Mart can sell them to us under giant American Flag banners.

Anyway, back to the topic...I was very interested in Trimax, and then I did a quick search for the name and found TONS of sites giving clear warnings about its risks and dangers to the thyroid--not just suppression, but damage. Have these warnings been considered or addressed?
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.14%

Or ship you off to one of their Third World labor camps that make garments in slave conditions so Wal-Mart can sell them to us under giant American Flag banners.

Anyway, back to the topic...I was very interested in Trimax, and then I did a quick search for the name and found TONS of sites giving clear warnings about its risks and dangers to the thyroid--not just suppression, but damage. Have these warnings been considered or addressed?
    This is the first I"ve heard of damage being caused to the thyroid. I'd be very interested in a link or two to so I can check it out.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by scott72
    This is the first I"ve heard of damage being caused to the thyroid. I'd be very interested in a link or two to so I can check it out.
    I don't think any of them were actual medical studies. Just sites like T-mag when Syntrax was swinging the biggest bat in the supp. industry.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    I don't think any of them were actual medical studies. Just sites like T-mag when Syntrax was swinging the biggest bat in the supp. industry.
    Well, no, not exactly. There aren't a lot of studies I've found, but the sites about it weren't just from competitors. They were FDA, online medical advisories, etc. Here are a few sites:

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.14%

Well, no, not exactly. There aren't a lot of studies I've found, but the sites about it weren't just from competitors. They were FDA, online medical advisories, etc. Here are a few sites:

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six
    I didnt read all six areticles but the first one doesnt tell us anything we didnt already know. We know it shuts down the thyroid and that it takes time for it to recover, hence thyroid PCT. The article doesnt suggest however long term thyroid damage.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%

I didnt read all six areticles but the first one doesnt tell us anything we didnt already know. We know it shuts down the thyroid and that it takes time for it to recover, hence thyroid PCT. The article doesnt suggest however long term thyroid damage.
    I wish you had read more because I'm not qualified to judge these reports on my own and I want multiple responses. The other articles include thyroid problems as one among an array of risks, including heart attacks and strokes. What I can't ascertain from the articles, however, is whether the thyroid problems were temporary or permanent.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.31%

I have read all of those; none tell us anything we didn't already know.

All of these articles confirm one thing: triac is effective at doing exactly what it is supposed to do: create a state of hyperthyroidism to accelerate weight loss. We know:

1. it can cause diahrrea, that is a side of hyperthyroidism due to metabolic activity
    2. it can cause temporary hypothyroidism after cessation; this is typical of a supressed hormone, again no shocker
    3. it can lead to weight loss (desired here)
    4. the risk of heart attack I can only assume to be because of the increase in thyroid activity, which again is desired here.

None of these note anything significant in it's use or possible side effects. All of them really (when you bottom line it) point to one thing: tirac leads to hyperthyroidism when in use, and possibly hypothyroidism post cycle. There are some side effects associated with each, whether or not the cause is triac or an actual thyroid condition, so we haven't exactly determined that triac is causing anything the body would not do on it's own in either state (hyper or hypo). my 2 cents
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%

Thank you. I do take these reports with a grain of salt, considering the same hysteria propagated about DNP, my all-time favorite chem. For example, it's listed as a toxin and that's enough to scare some people away from it. But when you read what the toxic effects are, they include weight loss, sweating, and digestive tract...uh, "disturbances." Nevermind that weight loss is exactly the desired effect.

Thanks!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

Just finished a 23 day cycle, lost 6 pounds very little loss of strength.
    Added M5AA the last week and will continue for one more week while on PCT.
    Using Thermorexin and 7-0X0 for PCT.

Not a dramatic loss of weight, but the best I've had with any fat burner.
    Cycle was 1 cap for 7 days, 2 caps for 14 days, 1 cap for 2 days.
    Next cycle will run 2 caps sooner, didn't really have an effect until day 3 of the 2 cap a day portion.
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.14%

Just finished a 23 day cycle, lost 6 pounds very little loss of strength.
    Added M5AA the last week and will continue for one more week while on PCT.
    Using Thermorexin and 7-0X0 for PCT.

Not a dramatic loss of weight, but the best I've had with any fat burner.
    Cycle was 1 cap for 7 days, 2 caps for 14 days, 1 cap for 2 days.
    Next cycle will run 2 caps sooner, didn't really have an effect until day 3 of the 2 cap a day portion.
    Was your diet extremely clean or somewhat clean? Just curious as I just finished a 4 week cycle of Trimax and lost over 11 lbs of fat and actually gained LBM but my diet was very clean.
  22. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.26%

Scott, what did you use to prevent muscle loss?
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.14%

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Scott, what did you use to prevent muscle loss?
    45 mg's of M4OHN. It worked wonders for me. I wont deny my strength disappeared but LBM didnt. I'm in PCT now and the strength is coming back easy. IMO M4 is the way to go when doing Trimax. I just wished I would have stocked up on it as I"m out now..
  24. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.26%

Thanks. I started SD 20mg with tri-max 3 days ago and I hope SD strong enough to keep my muscles.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

Was your diet extremely clean or somewhat clean? Just curious as I just finished a 4 week cycle of Trimax and lost over 11 lbs of fat and actually gained LBM but my diet was very clean.
    It was 90% clean; but I think my age has a lot to do with it (45).
    Calories were at maintenance (1900) or a little below.

Didn't really "feel" the effects to the extent others have mentioned in this and other posts.
    No lethargy or sweating, a few flashes of warmth.
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.14%

Didn't really "feel" the effects to the extent others have mentioned in this and other posts.
    I didnt feel any effects either. I didnt get the ****s a lot of people reported either, but it definitely worked!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

I posted about a friend of mine at the end of the sticky. Several of her family members were hypo or hyper thyroid and she did not know that and took trimax. When she came off, she immediately started bouncing between hyper and hypo. Eventually the doctors had to kill her thyroid. Now shes getting a daily dose of T3/T4 now for the rest of her life.

Obviously this probably will only happen if you have a preexisting condition, but if any of your family members have thyroid conditions, I would STRONGLY advise against using Trimax.
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

I tried trimax agian...i am in my third week and up to 6 mg a day...I feel nothing but im ****tin a lot
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.3%

I'm on my 2nd week of Trimax and I don't really feel like it's working. I started out at 1 cap for 4 days and then uped it to 2 caps (now i'm on day 6)...I know it's still early, but do ya'll think i should change my diet again? I've been dieting since January so I range from 1200-1500 calorie a day, the past 2 weeks I've droped it to 900 to 1000 (50/30/20), very clean. I do a hard 40 minutes of cardio, and then I lift weights for about 30 minutes 5 days a week. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should do more cardio?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Elizzard
    the past 2 weeks I've droped it to 900 to 1000 (50/30/20), very clean. I do a hard 40 minutes of cardio, and then I lift weights for about 30 minutes 5 days a week. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should do more cardio?
    How much do you weigh?
  31. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.76%

Unless you're 100lbs that's a starvation diet -- inexplicable considering trimax use. Maybe lower the cardio intensity and bump it to a full hour. Do an hour of moderate stair-climbing and you'll drop weight.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

Your calories are way too low.
    I'd try to stay around 500 below maintenance.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.3%

Your calories are way too low.
    I'd try to stay around 500 below maintenance.
    I weigh 160 lbs. I don't really know what my maintenance calories are because I've been eating clean for so long, I just struggle with weight loss (reason why I'm trying trimax). I was going to an advanced cycling class (lasted an hour), so maybe i'll try that again and incorporate the stair stepper. So you guys think 1000 calories is way too low? I feel so bad if i eat more than that though. Here's what a typical day is for me:

1/2 cup oats w/ fat free milk
    1 scoop ON protein powder

1/2 cup cottage cheese

Tuna
    spinach salad w/ red wine vinagrette

Protein shake

Tilapia Fillet w/ 1 tbs salsa
    Zuccini

1/2 cup plain fat free yogert
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

Since you don't have a height listed. I'm going to list a couple different calories for maintenance of 160# at different heights. All assume you workout 3-4 days a week.

5'8" - 2772 cal
    6'0" - 2851 cal
    6'4" - 2929 cal
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.3%

Since you don't have a height listed. I'm going to list a couple different calories for maintenance of 160# at different heights. All assume you workout 3-4 days a week.

5'8" - 2772 cal
    6'0" - 2851 cal
    6'4" - 2929 cal
    This might make a difference, I'm FEMALE, 5'7, 160 and I work out 6 days a week (2 hard cardio days for an hour),4 days wo with weights and 30 min hard cardio (like elliptical).
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

This might make a difference, I'm FEMALE, 5'7, 160 and I work out 6 days a week (2 hard cardio days for an hour),4 days wo with weights and 30 min hard cardio (like elliptical).
    2273 cal to maintain
    2007 cal to lose
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.48%

In that post you say your maintenance cals are 1900, but you say she should be at 2200? That seems kind of odd to me... we are still trying to figure out her maintenance calories but they are definitely way below 2200.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.91%

Age plays a large factor in calories needed (younger more calories/older less).

My calories for weight loss are based on
    LBM of 154lbs (determined with float test).
    Activity: lift 3 days, cardio 2.

If you know your true LBM, the calculation can be more accurate.
  39. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.14%

I'm on my 2nd week of Trimax and I don't really feel like it's working. I started out at 1 cap for 4 days and then uped it to 2 caps (now i'm on day 6)...I know it's still early, but do ya'll think i should change my diet again? I've been dieting since January so I range from 1200-1500 calorie a day, the past 2 weeks I've droped it to 900 to 1000 (50/30/20), very clean. I do a hard 40 minutes of cardio, and then I lift weights for about 30 minutes 5 days a week. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should do more cardio?
    Good Lord dude, your cals are way to low!! Never drop more than 10 times your bodyweight in cals. My suggestion is this. Start out at 12 times bodyweight and gradually lower, but only lower if your fat loss has stalled. You've put your body in starvation mode.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 03:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4