ARA dosing train 3x a week

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
There are way too many threads out there regarding ARA, sorry to add another one it is just hard to find info on what I am looking for. I am currently training very hard 3x a week, basically all compound work. I started taking 1.5G for ARA before each training day. Should I be adding a 4th non training day into my dosing scheme, if yes should it be the same dosing. Or would bumping it up to 2g 3x a week before training be more effective than 1.5 4x if I am only training 3x a week.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a 3 day a week compound lift workout schedule (Madcow 5x5) and dosed 1.5g before every session. Works fine and I made plenty of strength gains.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
jcp2:

You're fine. Just keep it at the same dosage whether you add a 4th session or not.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with 3x a week at 1.5 grams. If you want to add a fourth dose a week, take it on an off day while you're fasted.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking with GMS and LCLT? I always recommend Ara users to be taking with 2g LCLT, a few grams Micro GMS, and AnaBeta Elite for lose looking to add more mass to the stack

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Are you taking with GMS and LCLT? I always recommend Ara users to be taking with 2g LCLT, a few grams Micro GMS, and AnaBeta Elite for lose looking to add more mass to the stack
This is my exact stack. An amazing combination this is.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days is perfectly fine, but make sure you're using at least a carnitine source if not GMS as well. 1.5g pre workout is my sweet spot.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As others have said, 1.5g is enough. Run alongside ALCAR, PLCAR, LCLT, or plain old Carnitine. I utilized 1.5g of ALCAR recently.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how you like it!

6 caps of X-Factor, or Gels will do wonders for strength and size even at only 3g a week.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Can I just ask, rather than starting yet another ARA thread... I currently take a glucosamine chondroitin MSM supp... usually with my post workout meal. Should I drop this (as with my omega 3) and move to evening meal? I work out fasted about 11am so we're talking a 7-8 hour gap to evening meal. I was planning on keeping it and the omega 3 as normal to lunch and evening on off days given ARA will only be on training days. Is that OK or would I be better to stop them altogether?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can I just ask, rather than starting yet another ARA thread... I currently take a glucosamine chondroitin MSM supp... usually with my post workout meal. Should I drop this (as with my omega 3) and move to evening meal? I work out fasted about 11am so we're talking a 7-8 hour gap to evening meal. I was planning on keeping it and the omega 3 as normal to lunch and evening on off days given ARA will only be on training days. Is that OK or would I be better to stop them altogether?
I would avoid the joint support and Omega 3 near ArA... So I like how you have it set up. ArA at 11, joint support at in the evening.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Add some HCA and it's a wonder stack. My next ArA will be this summer including:
1-2g ArA
2g LCLT
3-6g GMS
2-5g HCA
4caps ABE

Each having their own reason, of course.

Carnitine would would inhibit ArA being broken down into thromboxanes, enhances lipid packaging and enterocyte (lymphatic) absorption

GMS enhance emulsification in attempt to kinetically enhance the delivery of ArA to the enterocytes, and then to the lymphatics

HCA will aid in cellular uptake of extra ArA

Anabeta Elite (via the ingredient Lodhra Bark) going to inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Someone should consider making an ArA sticky/FAQ

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Someone should consider making an ArA sticky/FAQ
Im on it my friend. I have half already typed up. Real basic stacking options and why they work.

It was meant to be up last night but i had a power outage

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Im on it my friend. I have half already typed up. Real basic stacking options and why they work.

That's unfortunate, but also fortunate that you're doing it. Good sheet mane

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Perfect. The ArA threads get answered pretty quickly on the boards, but a compendium where anyone can easily search through info will be great indeed.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Perfect. The ArA threads get answered pretty quickly on the boards, but a compendium where anyone can easily search through info will be great indeed.
Petition for a sticky? :D

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I used GPLC instead of LCLT but basically the same stack. Best stack I have ever run by far!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I'd give PLCAR a shot next time if you get the chance.
Yeah for sure, I actually bought PLCAR first, but SP had a sale on GPLC for like 4 bucks a tub so I bought 6 or 8 of those and wanted to take them first since they expire first. After they are gone, I will switch to PLCAR. I don't know why anyone would choose GPLC over PLCAR at full price, but the price I got em for was crazy :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Signed as well....we need it.

I need this as well. I have finally used all of my SNS PLCAR stash......must buy more. :p
If all goes well, the thread should be up today. It won't be hardcore with science but just give basic advice.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good idea for a sticky, ArA threads are really taking off here!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If all goes well, the thread should be up today. It won't be hardcore with science but just give basic advice.
We need the science. Surely Jiigz will deliver.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We need the science. Surely Jiigz will deliver.
The science is well above my head lol. I'm not even sure I could explain the process for how Ara works

All I know is it increases protein synthesis by PGF2 apha lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The science is well above my head lol. I'm not even sure I could explain the process for how Ara works

All I know is it increases protein synthesis by PGF2 apha lol
It is quite complex indeed. I'm always astonished when Bill (William Llewellyn) is able to describe anything and everything about ArA and how/why it works in great depth, off the top of his head.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could the ara be taken with amino iv (HICA) or would that not count as fasted?
That's perfectly fine.

I believe Multi was talking about HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) not HICA.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's perfectly fine.

I believe Multi was talking about HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) not HICA.
Oh, yea I saw that but thought it was just a typo! I forgot all about HCA haven't heard it in a while.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
When I take it I only take it on workout days (which is 3-4x a week) but I do cardio every day (in other words I don't count my cardio as a workout).

I liked it. It's a pretty good product but I have never stacked with anabeta elite....needs to try that out soon.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've only ran Ara with OG Anabeta and liked it.. Natty supps don't do a whole lot for me but this stack was legit.

I dosed only on lifting days if I recall right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Supplements 23
Matthew1237 Supplements 10
Supplements 28
Supplements 10